Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Massie says The Prowlers sources are shit

Birmingham

Massie says The Prowlers sources are shit
« on: April 05, 2009, 01:06:10 PM »
Prowler, this is what an article looks like with direct quotes from the person that the article is written about.  Massie thinks your sources are as full of shit as we do.

http://blog.al.com/rapsheet/2009/04/what_did_nick_saban_really_say.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Massie says The Prowlers sources are shit
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 01:24:49 PM »
Massie says that Birmingham is a "fuckin' retard".  What's funny is that the unwashed nation bitched and moaned about what Bobby Massie said, and did.  That they got their mouth piece, Rappappapport, to call him up.  Then the unwashed nation gets quotes from Massie saying that he didn't say any of that....well, not exactly any of it...he actually said most of it, but they just twisted his words around, and that's it.  Well the unwashed nation will take that as, he never said any of it....Ever, because the quotes were from Massie, himself.  Yeah, the other guys blog had quotes from Massie, himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 01:28:49 PM »
because the quotes were from Massie, himself.  Yeah, the other guys blog had quotes from Massie, himself.

wrong.  Go back and look if you want.  He used quotation marks but uses them to sum up what he claims he heard massie say.  He never interviewed Massie and he never gives direct quotes from Massie.  You sir, are wrong as usual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 01:43:04 PM »
Here ya go fuckwad...only because you're too damn stupid to see that this has already been talked about 6 pages Deep.  But, here's a Quote from Bobby Massie....There ya go.  Also, why in the blue monkey hell would the reporter/blog writer come up with any of that, if that's not what happened?

He was asked to give a good Nick Saban recruiting story, and he had a pretty good one to say the least. Bobby said he called Coach Saban the night before signing day to let him know that he was going to sign with Ole Miss. Bobby did not even inform the Ole Miss staff that he was going to be a Rebel until the night before signing day, per Bobby, but he did say, "I had a pretty good idea where I was going in December."

Anyway, Bobby calls Nick and Coach Saban stops him before he tells where he is going and said this, "Bobby, do not even tell me where you are going, because if you are not going to Alabama I am turning you into the NCAA. You know you have a chance to start at Alabama at right tackle as a sophomore, and nobody would turn that down unless they did something illegal."
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 01:47:10 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 01:49:21 PM »
Aside from threatening to turn someone in to the NCAA along with providing no means of cheating to the threatened person (yeah, that seems realistic)... there is tons wrong with this "quote".  For starters, it sounds like Massie said something and the writer didn't have a pen or paper with him so he was recalling it at a later time while embellishing the hell out of it.

of course... since I have a DIRECT QUOTE from Massie saying that your source is shit, I guess I don't really have to argue one way or the other.  I think it's fairly obvious that your source was full of shit though I respect that you still think his blog is well written and informative.  Massie and myself think otherwise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 02:02:59 PM »
First of all, dumbass, were the fuck are you getting this as "my source"?  It's an Old Ms' Scouts reporter's blog, from another blogger.  Also, Bobby Massie never claimed the report as "Shit"...So, you sir, are the liar.  Liar, Liar.....your pants, are on Fire.
Another thing that I find funny is that Massie "says" to Rappappappapport that he never said any of that, then Rappappapport asked him, "really?"  In which Massie replies with yeah, he just got my words twisted.

So...in reality, bammers, Bobby Massie did say what was quoted but now he's saying that they were taken out of context, and there were only a few quotes that came from Bobby Massie.

Here's a quote for ya B'ham....DB Darius Robinson, out of Atlanta, GA.,  was asked how how he would compare his trip to Auburn with the one he made the week before to uat.....
"I liked this visit a lot better," Robinson said. "The people (here) are more friendly than Alabama. At Alabama, they have their little egos."
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 02:19:38 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 02:18:43 PM »
Two things Prowler.  1)  You suck ass at trying to spin a situation that would make you look like less of a posing wannabe inside source.  2)  Looks like RWS is a prophet.  You cut your strings from the blog as soon as it was proven to be bullshit, just as he said you would...

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You put some total bullshit up, then you get called out, then get all defensive, then want to ask questions, and the next step will be denying that you ever believed it anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 02:22:37 PM »
I thought this would be relevant to this piss thread. 

"I don't even know where that came from," said Massie, the five-star tackle. "Because I was at Ole Miss practice over this past weekend, and I was talking to somebody about my decision to come to Ole Miss. Then I come back here up to Hargrave, and I see everybody on Facebook, phone calls from everywhere, talking about that blog site. People were hitting me up on Facebook, and that (stuff) didn't even happen. I don't know where that came from."

What did he think happened? "My words got switched around," he said.

I'm sorry, B'ham, but it looks like Massie said something.  Now, what did he originally say?  No clue.  But I'm certain it wasn't good for Nick Saban. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 02:31:23 PM »
Two things Prowler.  1)  You suck ass at trying to spin a situation that would make you look like less of a posing wannabe inside source.  2)  Looks like RWS is a prophet.  You cut your strings from the blog as soon as it was proven to be bullshit, just as he said you would...

Spin? Never Once have I stated, this coming from my blah, blah, blah....I posted the link to the article, there was no secret inside source, God inbreding can really screw people up.  As for rws being a prophet?  I'm not cutting my strings from anything, dumbass, And....there's no proven bullshit either, Bobby Massie said what was posted in that article, I've been saying that since the first fuckin' day that I saw it.  Massie even said to your mouthbreathing reporter that he said what was posted, but that his words got twisted.  So, when your beloved reporter heard that, Why the hell didn't he ask....What got twisted around and how?

That was the Real Question after he asked BM, if he said what was posted.
It looks to me like your mouth piece only got the part of the story that would benefit the unwashed nation.  Again, if a reporter really wanted to get to the bottom of this.....they would be able to go as deep as they wanted to.  From what I've heard, the foxhole runs deep on this one.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 02:39:05 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 02:35:55 PM »
I believe Prowler's stance from the beginning have been along my line of thinking. Something was said, it was "reported" (and perhaps embelleshed) in this blog then Massie was confronted and so as not to incite a shit-storm, backtracked and said his "words got twisted".

Probably not as incriminating as the blog implied, but something to this effect was said.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 02:37:56 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 08:03:25 PM »
I believe Prowler's stance from the beginning have been along my line of thinking. Something was said, it was "reported" (and perhaps embelleshed) in this blog then Massie was confronted and so as not to incite a shit-storm, backtracked and said his "words got twisted".

Probably not as incriminating as the blog implied, but something to this effect was said.

I'm guessing it was something said in jest.  Saban is an asshole, but how low would one coach stoop to get a player? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 01:22:03 AM »
I'm figuring that he said everything that was quoted, not realizing that One of the group of people, that he was talking to, would go run to his computer a blog what was said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »
 You fucking barners are as stupid as hoov5, none of the massie shit was even true!!!  :eyeroll:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hoov5

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 10:25:09 AM »
You fucking barners are as stupid as hoov5, none of the massie shit was even true!!!  :eyeroll:

Easy now #1bammer!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 11:05:53 AM »
Yeah it was....and it's really funny to watch you Turds defend something, eventhough you know that you're probably wrong.  bammer's famous words, "There ain't nuttin' to it....aight!?!?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hoov5

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 11:20:31 AM »
Yeah it was....and it's really funny to watch you Turds defend something, eventhough you know that you're probably wrong.  bammer's famous words, "There ain't nuttin' to it....aight!?!?"

Same ole shit from you barners!   Getting beat by Bama and you start yelling " their cheatin their cheatin, they gotta be cheatin!"  Fucking pathetic!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 11:29:36 AM »
Same ole shit from you barners!   Getting beat by Bama and you start yelling " their cheatin their cheatin, they gotta be cheatin!"  Fucking pathetic!
Some ole shit from you Turds!  If we can't beat 'em fair and square.....then we gotta do something, I got it, let's hire one of the crookedest HC this side of Pete Carroll and fire up the KKK....um, I mean the REC, and let's get us some 'cruits.  Also, get the "Machine" to start working on the 'cruitin' sites, we gotta get some Stars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions