Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At Gillet's in Tuscaloosa...

Re: At Gillet's in Tuscaloosa...
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 02:21:52 PM »
Did I say the first thing about assistants? No, I didn't. Something tells me that if I had some long drawn out opinion on them, I might have posted it. But since you brought it up, there is nothing I find overly exceptional about any of them. I think they will be a better fit than the old assistants due to the fact that they are a much younger, more energetic group. Trooper Taylor is probably the best recruiter out of the bunch, but none of them other than him have really blown up the recruiting scene or anything. I don't think AU took a step back in assistants, but I don't think they made a HUGE leap forward or anything. I think the only question mark will be Malzahn's offense. Other than that, I don't really see anything wrong with the assistants.

And before you go labeling it a cocky post, there's nothing I find overly exceptional about Alabama's assistants either. None of them have any serious hardware or anything, they're just very blue collar. Just thought I should cover that avenue as well.

whether you in your infinite bama wisdom will admit it, Thigpen is known as a recruiter as is Luper, Just because you think something doesn't make it so. Receivers running routes correctly will be a huge leap forward.
 I really couldn't care less about bammers laughing about Chiz, you "people" laughed about
Tuberville while he was kicking your butts 6 years in a row. You laughed at Bo Jackson, Pat Sullivan and all other AU players and coaches. The total lack of respect for ANYTHING AU by a large portion of your fan base is why I hate you "people" so much
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 04:17:48 PM by stewiegriffin »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 02:52:36 PM »
I hope is stops raining soon down there in LA....so you can get out and paint fire hydrants,  remove graffti from stop signs, pick up trash, or some shit; just anything for the taxpayers down there to get some type of return on investment that they put into your salary. That way we want have to read through the irrelevant stupid shit you post on this board and you want have the opportunity to spend the work day on the internet.
Actually, I'm not at work right now. I know, you're so relieved now. I find it hi-larious that you have absolutely nothing to refute my statements other than attack what I do. You don't HAVE to read what I say. Yet, you choose to anyway. Thats your fault. Say, what do you do for a living?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 03:01:40 PM »

whether you in your infinite bama widow will admit it, Thigpen is known as a recruiter as is Luper, Just because you think something doesn't make it so. Receivers running routes correctly will be a huge leap forward.
 I really couldn't care less about bammers laughing about Chiz, you "people" laughed about
Tuberville while he was kicking your butts 6 years in a row. You laughed at Bo Jackson, Pat Sullivan and all other AU players and coaches. The total lack of respect for ANYTHING AU by a large portion of your fan base is why I hate you "people" so much
What huge names did Luper bring in at OSU again? I think he only landed two 4* guys the whole time he was there, the rest that he brought in were 3* and 2* guys. I don't ever remember some earth shattering recruiting over there, but I may be wrong. And I don't remember anybody laughing at CTT during the streak. Why would we? He totally pwned us for six years. The only time that I laughed was after the 08 Iron Bowl when I was thinking of how he walked in to the stadium with seven fingers held high. That was somewhat amusing, but other than that, I can think of no real reason to laugh at him. As far as the Bo, Pat, etc argument, fuck if I know. I was 3 when Bo played his last game, and I wasn't even alive when Pat Sullivan played ball. You guys have a total lack of respect for anything Alabama, so how is what you are saying about Alabama fans any different towards AU fans? The fact that you could actually hate somebody over football is somewhat amusing as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 08:24:49 PM »
You guys have a total lack of respect for anything Alabama
You finally got something right. Congratulations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 11:14:58 PM »
The fact that you could actually hate somebody over football is somewhat amusing as well.

don't hate bama fans over football, I hate bamma fans over being some of the worst human beings or "people" on the planet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 11:18:21 PM »

don't hate bama fans over football, I hate bamma fans over being some of the worst human beings or "people" on the planet.
Ooooooook. Well, I'm a pretty good guy.

I love you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 09:21:31 AM »
Ooooooook. Well, I'm a pretty good guy.

I love you.

forget about it, my sister who went to bammer tried that shit, didn't work for her, aint gonna work for you.
sometimes I wonder what ever happened to her
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 12:07:20 PM by stewiegriffin »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2009, 03:00:18 PM »
You didn't answer my question. What are they laughing about? He's 1-0 against them from what I remember.

I'll go one further; why should you worry about what a stupid assed bama fan thinks? You're supposedly an Auburn man, right?

NO! He's NOT an Auburn man!  Don't insult Auburn men and women that way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2009, 03:01:34 PM »
6 months ago they did not laugh.
6 months ago they were actually close to humble about Auburn.
I care only because I am outnumberd about 6 gazillion to me here.
And I am an Auburn man and it is not fun to have them roll Toomers.
But I'm not allowed to talk on that subject due to the fact that I hold the viewpoint of the silent majority.

You're delusional if you think you're part of any majority when it comes to Auburn.  Fucking delusional! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2009, 03:04:16 PM »
There really is nothing scary about Gene Chizik as a head coach. OK, so he was the DC in a game that AU beat us.....not a head coach. Again, something you fail to separate is coordinator and head coach. What has he done as a head coach that should be particularly frightening?

Won alot of games? Nope.

Recruited a ton of talent? Nope.

Rebuilt a program? Quite the opposite.

AU showed CTT the door for only winning 5 games. AU then hired Chizik for only winning 5 games. How much sense does that make? If Chizik wins a ton of games and experiences some CTT-like success in the next few years, then perhaps my tune will change. But he has shown nothing as a head coach at this point that worries me as a rival fan. Worried alot about CTT......but not with Chizik. There is nothing you can tout about his head coaching ability, so you have to revert back to his work as AU's DC. Thats pretty weak. I think AU has taken a step back, but thats just my opinion. AU fans have taken a step or two back as well. I was embarassed for some of you when I heard AU fans were rolling Toomer's because Alabama lost a game. I think some in our fanbase have had some celebrations similar to that when AU has lost a game, and that is embarassing as well.

You stupid fuckstick..there's nothing the least bit scary about you're head coach, but you mullethead yap on incessantly about how scared everybody is of him.    Eat shit and live you fucking piece of shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2009, 05:11:37 PM »
You stupid fuckstick..there's nothing the least bit scary about you're head coach, but you mullethead yap on incessantly about how scared everybody is of him.    Eat shit and live you fucking piece of shit!
I'm not saying everybody is scared of him. Nowhere did I say that. However, I see no reason to say Gene Chizik is a better coach than Nick Saban. There is nothing at all to support that.

Its going to be reeeeaaaal fun fuckin with you, I can already tell.....
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 05:12:26 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2009, 08:29:09 PM »
Its nice to have a forum where you can call another poster a "fuckstick" and not get booted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2009, 10:56:07 PM »
I think you guys are all missing the point... That bar fucking sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2009, 11:51:14 PM »
true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

JR4AU

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2009, 09:20:26 AM »
I'm not saying everybody is scared of him. Nowhere did I say that. However, I see no reason to say Gene Chizik is a better coach than Nick Saban. There is nothing at all to support that.

Its going to be reeeeaaaal fun fuckin with you, I can already tell.....

Yeah, pathetic bammers get a kick out of going to Auburn boards, taking the time to sign up, and then hiding in cyberspace spewing their stupid bullshit they'd never dream of saying face to face.  It's called being a cowardly piece of shit.  Oh, please point out the post where someone said Chizik is better than Saban.  I'll be waiting.  See, that's how you idiot fuckers roll...you spew lies as if they're fact, then claim how much fun you'll have fucking with us.  What a fucking moron!  I find that most bammers that hang out on Auburn boards are here because their own fans on their own boards think they're stupid fucks...and it's easier on your pathetic self esteem to hear how stupid you are from Auburn people rather than fellow bammers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2009, 11:13:33 AM »
Yeah, pathetic bammers get a kick out of going to Auburn boards, taking the time to sign up, and then hiding in cyberspace spewing their stupid bullshit they'd never dream of saying face to face.  It's called being a cowardly piece of shit.  Oh, please point out the post where someone said Chizik is better than Saban.  I'll be waiting.  See, that's how you idiot fuckers roll...you spew lies as if they're fact, then claim how much fun you'll have fucking with us.  What a fucking moron!  I find that most bammers that hang out on Auburn boards are here because their own fans on their own boards think they're stupid fucks...and it's easier on your pathetic self esteem to hear how stupid you are from Auburn people rather than fellow bammers.

Win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2009, 11:39:23 AM »
Thats the risk of being an AU fan on an AU board, there is always the risk of stepping on a smelly, in-bred turd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2009, 02:04:35 PM »
*PAH* *PAH*

« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 02:07:20 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2009, 07:44:25 PM »
Please. I'm fairly outspoken in real life, and I'm fairly candid with my friends who are AU fans as well. However, in all fairness to them, they are not raging retards such as yourself. They are fairly intelligent people who don't go around flaming every single thing, but they still speak their minds. Calling somebody a coward on a message board? Seriously? How is that any better than what you are accusing me of? My comment about CNS > CGC was said in passing, not so much in reference to anything but you saying our coach isn't anything to be scared of. It wasn't really the main idea of my argument, but whatever. Generally, when somebody criticizes somebody for something, it implies that they think they are better in the area that they are criticizing.

For example, when I say that you are a stupid fuck, that automatically implies that I believe I am more intelligent than you are. Otherwise, I would be hypocritical. Therefore, when you tell somebody else that their team's coach isn't shit, or that their team isn't shit, you believe that your situation is better. Thats how I see things, anyway. Also, the only reason I said I was going to have fun fucking with you is because of how you react to what I post.

I never said that I thought everybody was scared of Saban, you put those words in my mouth and then proceeded to get your Prowler Panties all in a wad over it. That is something you decided to come up with all on your own. Oh, and for the record, I'm quite welcome on Bama boards. Never had a problem. I simply like coming to an AU board as well because its a nice change of pace. Nobody wants to just agree with everybody 24/7 365. Its fun to come over and fuck with some of you, and you have to admit, some of you love fucking with us just the same. FWIW, I didn't just stumble on this site and sign up, I was invited to be here. Your bretheren were the ones wanting to get rival fans over here, so bitch at them, not me.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 08:49:46 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2009, 02:03:57 AM »
*PAH* *PAH*

Its the fucking Catalina Wine Mixer!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.