funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: At Gillet's in Tuscaloosa...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 09:48:50 PM »
Okay so its Gallettes.  Glen Coffee was just here with his HS Coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 11:06:11 PM »
Eye of the Tiger is on the Jukebox and it just got played.   ...and they're singing it.  Sweeeeeeeet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 12:29:54 AM »
Okay.  So now I know where all the football players hang.  Just met JP wilson and DJ Hall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 12:39:57 AM »
JP sitting on the end of the bar smoking a cig? Thats his usual Saturdy night hang out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 01:04:34 AM »
I'm getting laid. He's getting laid unlike you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 05:38:10 AM »
I'm getting laid. He's getting laid unlike you.
Greasy's jerkin' off to Gene's picture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 01:51:28 PM »
JP sitting on the end of the bar smoking a cig? Thats his usual Saturdy night hang out.
And you would know this.....because you're a bammer fan, and it's your duty to know these things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 04:38:57 PM »
And you would know this.....because you're a bammer fan, and it's your duty to know these things.
No dumb fucker because as I have said on here many times I live in Tuscaloosa with these sorry assed fuckers.
When I say bammers laugh at coach fuckhead I mean I hear bammers laughing every day at coach fuckhead.
When I say that JPW is prolly sitting at the end of the bar smoking a cig then that means I know that he is usually there sitting at the end of the bar smoking a cig because I have to live in this cesspool.
Your a stupid fucker chowder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 07:22:06 PM »
When I say bammers laugh at coach fuckhead I mean I hear bammers laughing every day at coach fuckhead.
What are they laughing about? They've never beaten a team that he's coached.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 08:25:39 PM »
Well only 5 teams ever have not beaten a team he coached.
remember he was merely an advisor at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2009, 10:23:06 PM »
Well only 5 teams ever have not beaten a team he coached.
remember he was merely an advisor at Auburn.
You didn't answer my question. What are they laughing about? He's 1-0 against them from what I remember.

I'll go one further; why should you worry about what a stupid assed bama fan thinks? You're supposedly an Auburn man, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 11:14:12 PM »
6 months ago they did not laugh.
6 months ago they were actually close to humble about Auburn.
I care only because I am outnumberd about 6 gazillion to me here.
And I am an Auburn man and it is not fun to have them roll Toomers.
But I'm not allowed to talk on that subject due to the fact that I hold the viewpoint of the silent majority.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 11:25:36 PM »
You didn't answer my question. What are they laughing about? He's 1-0 against them from what I remember.

I'll go one further; why should you worry about what a stupid assed bama fan thinks? You're supposedly an Auburn man, right?
There really is nothing scary about Gene Chizik as a head coach. OK, so he was the DC in a game that AU beat us.....not a head coach. Again, something you fail to separate is coordinator and head coach. What has he done as a head coach that should be particularly frightening?

Won alot of games? Nope.

Recruited a ton of talent? Nope.

Rebuilt a program? Quite the opposite.

AU showed CTT the door for only winning 5 games. AU then hired Chizik for only winning 5 games. How much sense does that make? If Chizik wins a ton of games and experiences some CTT-like success in the next few years, then perhaps my tune will change. But he has shown nothing as a head coach at this point that worries me as a rival fan. Worried alot about CTT......but not with Chizik. There is nothing you can tout about his head coaching ability, so you have to revert back to his work as AU's DC. Thats pretty weak. I think AU has taken a step back, but thats just my opinion. AU fans have taken a step or two back as well. I was embarassed for some of you when I heard AU fans were rolling Toomer's because Alabama lost a game. I think some in our fanbase have had some celebrations similar to that when AU has lost a game, and that is embarassing as well.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 11:30:02 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 10:59:14 AM »
There really is nothing scary about Gene Chizik as a head coach. OK, so he was the DC in a game that AU beat us.....not a head coach. Again, something you fail to separate is coordinator and head coach. What has he done as a head coach that should be particularly frightening?

Won alot of games? Nope.

AU showed CTT the door for only winning 5 games. AU then hired Chizik for only winning 5 games. How much sense does that make? If Chizik wins a ton of games and experiences some CTT-like success in the next few years, then perhaps my tune will change. But he has shown nothing as a head coach at this point that worries me as a rival fan. Worried alot about CTT......but not with Chizik. There is nothing you can tout about his head coaching ability, so you have to revert back to his work as AU's DC. Thats pretty weak. I think AU has taken a step back, but thats just my opinion. AU fans have taken a step or two back as well. I was embarassed for some of you when I heard AU fans were rolling Toomer's because Alabama lost a game. I think some in our fanbase have had some celebrations similar to that when AU has lost a game, and that is embarassing as well.
Cocky rants like this will make it all the more pleasurable when we beat the piss out of bammer this year.

If Tuberville struck fear into your hearts before he ever coached a down at Auburn, you sure didn't let it show then either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 11:11:24 AM »
Cocky rants like this will make it all the more pleasurable when we beat the piss out of bammer this year.

If Tuberville struck fear into your hearts before he ever coached a down at Auburn, you sure didn't let it show then either.
Thats not being cocky, thats telling facts. Just because they don't work out for your argument isn't my fault. I didn't hear some collective "Aww, fuck....." from SEC fans when Chizik was hired. It was more like a snicker and a high five. Its not just Alabama fans, ask some LSU fans. Or UGA fans. Ask a UF fan how scared they are now that AU has hired Chizik. How worried are Ole Miss fans? They're not being cocky. There is just nothing about a head coach in the Big 12 that went 5-19. There is nothing scary about a guy who can only manage to beat South Dakota State, Kansas State, Iowa, Colorado, and Kent State over a two year period.

Say all you want about not having the right type of players up there, but South Dakota State managed to have the shit kicked out of them by Cal Poly the same season Iowa State beat them, and still managed a 7-5 record. Kent State ended up with a 4-8 record the year Iowa State beat them. I guess beating Kent State in 08 was revenge for them beating Iowa State in 07, though. Northern Iowa was 12-3 in 07 when they beat Iowa State. Why is it Northern Iowa can find the right players to get it done, but Iowa State can't? Why is it the talent pool is sufficient for all of these other schools, but its not sufficient for Iowa State? 

The dumb fuck may go undefeated his first three seasons, who knows. At this point he has nothing on his resume as a head coach that scares anybody. Thats not being cocky. That is fact, whether you like it or not. He's going to have a few years of proving himself before he is a legitimate concern.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 11:23:38 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 11:24:51 AM »
Thats not being cocky, thats telling facts. Just because they don't work out for your argument isn't my fault. I didn't hear some collective "Aww, fuck....." from SEC fans when Chizik was hired. It was more like a snicker and a high five. Its not just Alabama fans, ask some LSU fans. Or UGA fans. Ask a UF fan how scared they are now that AU has hired Chizik. How worried are Ole Miss fans? They're not being cocky. There is just nothing about a head coach in the Big 12 that went 5-19. There is nothing scary about a guy who can only manage to beat South Dakota State, Kansas State, Iowa, Colorado, and Kent State over a two year period.

The dumb fuck may go undefeated his first three seasons, who knows. At this point he has nothing on his resume as a head coach that scares anybody. Thats not being cocky. That is fact, whether you like it or not. He's going to have a few years of proving himself before he is a legitimate concern.

News Flash:  What you wrote...again right here....is the very definition of cocky.  We'll all have to see, but to call him a dumb fuck and act like you're light years above it... is cocky.   Especially when you have ZERO personal investment, or way of contributing to the eventual outcome.

JMO....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 11:40:49 AM »

Won alot of games? Nope.

you may can say we have taken a step back because of the head coach (track record and longevity)  but there is no way in hell you can say we have taken a step back with assistants, our whole offensive staff is a serious upgrade over the last one. NOt scared of chiz? couldn't give a fat rats ass. You may or may not believe this but we really don't care what you or any other mouth breathing bammer might say, think or pantomime out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

RWS

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 01:53:55 PM »

you may can say we have taken a step back because of the head coach (track record and longevity)  but there is no way in hell you can say we have taken a step back with assistants, our whole offensive staff is a serious upgrade over the last one. NOt scared of chiz? couldn't give a fat rats ass. You may or may not believe this but we really don't care what you or any other mouth breathing bammer might say, think or pantomime out.
Did I say the first thing about assistants? No, I didn't. Something tells me that if I had some long drawn out opinion on them, I might have posted it. But since you brought it up, there is nothing I find overly exceptional about any of them. I think they will be a better fit than the old assistants due to the fact that they are a much younger, more energetic group. Trooper Taylor is probably the best recruiter out of the bunch, but none of them other than him have really blown up the recruiting scene or anything. I don't think AU took a step back in assistants, but I don't think they made a HUGE leap forward or anything. I think the only question mark will be Malzahn's offense. Other than that, I don't really see anything wrong with the assistants.

And before you go labeling it a cocky post, there's nothing I find overly exceptional about Alabama's assistants either. None of them have any serious hardware or anything, they're just very blue collar. Just thought I should cover that avenue as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 02:00:13 PM »
Did I say the first thing about assistants? No, I didn't. Something tells me that if I had some long drawn out opinion on them, I might have posted it. But since you brought it up, there is nothing I find overly exceptional about any of them. I think they will be a better fit than the old assistants due to the fact that they are a much younger, more energetic group. Trooper Taylor is probably the best recruiter out of the bunch, but none of them other than him have really blown up the recruiting scene or anything. I don't think AU took a step back in assistants, but I don't think they made a HUGE leap forward or anything. I think the only question mark will be Malzahn's offense. Other than that, I don't really see anything wrong with the assistants.

And before you go labeling it a cocky post, there's nothing I find overly exceptional about Alabama's assistants either. None of them have any serious hardware or anything, they're just very blue collar. Just thought I should cover that avenue as well.

I hope is stops raining soon down there in LA....so you can get out and paint fire hydrants,  remove graffti from stop signs, pick up trash, or some shit; just anything for the taxpayers down there to get some type of return on investment that they put into your salary. That way we want have to read through the irrelevant stupid shit you post on this board and you want have the opportunity to spend the work day on the internet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions