Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Someone ratted me out.

Birmingham

Someone ratted me out.
« on: March 26, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »
You bunch of farks!  I guess the mod-fags over at AUNation found out that JordanHareJake was none other than yours truly.  It was fun while it lasted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Someone ratted me out.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 07:30:51 PM »
Seriously, are you a twelve year old cigar smoker? I just don't see how an adult could get his jollies off of being a mole on a talk forum. It is so freaking simple to do.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 07:34:04 PM by tiger88 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 07:33:16 PM »
Than you have no idea how fun it's been to be an Alabama fan on an Auburn board this past year.

Enjoying it from all angles:  Celebrating Alabama fan, Shit stirring discouraged Auburn fan.  Really good year 2008 was.  I look forward to 2009 since I already have another account on their board.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 07:35:44 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 07:36:45 PM »
Than you have no idea how fun it's been to be an Alabama fan on an Auburn board this past year.

And you have comprehension/interpretation issues. You are not a mole here. Everyone knows you are a stinking turd. A mole is someone who gets his jollies from acting like someone he's not to "fool" the opposition or whoever the fuck on a talk board. It takes an IQ of 76 to be able to pull this off since all people have to go by is what you type.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 07:37:05 PM »

Enjoying it from all angles:  Celebrating Alabama fan, Shit stirring discouraged Auburn fan.  Really good year 2008 was.  I look forward to 2009 since I already have another account on their board.

Your and my definition of Fun must be worlds apart. Either that, or you've never had real world fun in your life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »

Tiny turd mind meet even smaller turd victory.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 07:49:29 PM »
You and weasel should get together and troll the same boards together. You could rub each others stiffies as you posed simultaneously on the same board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 08:45:58 PM »
And you have comprehension/interpretation issues. You are not a mole here. Everyone knows you are a stinking turd. A mole is someone who gets his jollies from acting like someone he's not to "fool" the opposition or whoever the fuck on a talk board. It takes an IQ of 76 to be able to pull this off since all people have to go by is what you type.

The only person who has comprehension issues is you.  Apparently you couldn't understand that it was on the AUNation board that I posted as an Auburn fan. 

Take a closer look and see if you can comprehend the sentence better without making an ass of yourself.

I guess the mod-fags over at AUNation found out that JordanHareJake was none other than yours truly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 06:21:45 AM »
You and weasel should get together and troll the same boards together. You could rub each others stiffies as you posed simultaneously on the same board.

I'm not a troll. I actually believe the things I post.
Like......Lets get something straight. Auburn would have been better off to have hired Obama as a head coach and let Nancy Pelosi sit in the coaches box calling down important info to the sidelines. It is that bad of a fucked up hire. I can't help it, I love Auburn and can not stand by quietly while fuckups of this magnitude are allowed to destroy all that is down there.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 06:29:50 AM by Greaseyweasel »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 09:44:44 AM »
Like......Lets get something straight. Auburn would have been better off to have hired Obama as a head coach and let Nancy Pelosi sit in the coaches box calling down important info to the sidelines. It is that bad of a fucked up hire. I can't help it, I love Auburn and can not stand by quietly while fuckups of this magnitude are allowed to destroy all that is down there.

Nobody gives a shit about you or your fucked up presentations on your opinion.  ...but thanks for playing!  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 09:47:51 AM »

This was such an intelligent statement, it needed to be copied and pasted into three separate threads...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 09:50:13 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 09:53:52 AM »
This was such an intelligent statement, it needed to be copied and pasted into three separate threads...

This was the only thing I could come up with as the cause.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Faces_of_Eve
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 02:40:06 PM »
You bunch of farks!  I guess the mod-fags over at AUNation found out that JordanHareJake was none other than yours truly.  It was fun while it lasted.
While I still think that you are a fucking waste of space inbred dickhead, anything that messes with that low rent pseudo-site is okay in my book.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 06:45:04 PM »
Thank you, Tiger Wench.  I didn't do it to dick with Auburn fans in general, I did it to dick with the mods of AUNation.  They banned me from using my "Birmingham" account because they said I was just trying to stir shit up.  The funny thing is, the things I wrote as "JordanHareJake" were 10x worse than the things I wrote as "Birmingham" but because I was an "Auburn fan" it was okay.  Hilarious double standard those bullshit mods have over there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 11:31:36 PM »
It fit in 3 different threads. Besides if someone tells you something over and over you finally start to believe it. Like the one about Fuckhead being a good fit at Auburn and a fine coach at ISU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 07:12:22 AM »
It fit in 3 different threads. Besides if someone tells you something over and over you finally start to believe it. Like the one about Fuckhead being a good fit at Auburn and a fine coach at ISU.

I came out of retirement from this board to tell you that you are the biggest fucking idiot I have ever seen, you are worse than a bama fan, a complete waste of stupid ass skin. You should shut the fuck up and never ever speak another word about anything Auburn. Stupid motherucking piece of shit  :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Ogre

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 09:18:35 AM »

I came out of retirement from this board to tell you that you are the biggest fucking idiot I have ever seen, you are worse than a bama fan, a complete waste of stupid ass skin. You should shut the fuck up and never ever speak another word about anything Auburn. Stupid motherucking piece of shit  :fu:

Wait a minute - you were retired from this board?  Have we been around long enough to have someone retire? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 09:29:16 AM »
Wait a minute - you were retired from this board?  Have we been around long enough to have someone retire? 
What kind of pension plan do yall have?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 09:32:04 AM »

I retired right after Duke and Memphis lost and sent my entire bracket into FAIL mode.  But then I realized I really love you guys too much to leave..

Wait, I hate all of you.  I'll call a press conference later to announce my retirement..again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2009, 10:35:09 AM »

maybe not retired but I haven't posted in a long time (months), do I need to re-fist my dog?
What's up with this guy? did Chiz poke his old lady or something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!