Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

My sources tell me....

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
My sources tell me....
« on: September 20, 2007, 02:43:23 PM »
Well it is only one source.  Just got off the phone with "The Warden" (my father) who is buddies with Coach Dye.  Dye told dad that Brandon is not well.  According to Dye it relates back to his disease.  My father does not lie or even think about stretching the truth.  If he says Dye told him this he did.  Whether or not Dye knows what he is talking about, you be the judge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
Re: My sources tell me....
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 02:49:50 PM »
Well it is only one source.  Just got off the phone with "The Warden" (my father) who is buddies with Coach Dye.  Dye told dad that Brandon is not well.  According to Dye it relates back to his disease.  My father does not lie or even think about stretching the truth.  If he says Dye told him this he did.  Whether or not Dye knows what he is talking about, you be the judge.

I’m not surprised. I am going to tell you something that was told to me directly by someone who was on the team. I do not know this for a fact, but I believe the guy.

Brandon gets drunk. A lot. Apparently this can aggravate his condition.

I’m not calling him an alcoholic.

I share this with you in confidence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 02:52:00 PM »
I’m not surprised. I am going to tell you something that was told to me directly by someone who was on the team. I do not know this for a fact, but I believe the guy.

Brandon gets drunk. A lot. Apparently this can aggravate his condition.

I’m not calling him an alcoholic.

I share this with you in confidence.

Something certainly is going on and you can be as dumb as Taylor and see that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 02:53:51 PM »
I LIKE FOOTBALL!   :badger: :pb: :wave:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 04:05:39 PM »
I've been saying that his disability was the root of the problem since K-State, but I just got called an asshole.
Of course I refered to him as a "fucking diseased cripple".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 04:09:34 PM »
I've been saying that his disability was the root of the problem since K-State, but I just got called an asshole.

You woulda been okay if you called him a retard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 04:22:04 PM »

Hey, asshole! Shut the fuck up! I personally KNOW Brandon Cox and he's a winner! He's going to bounce back because that's what he does when the chips are down. After putting Tubbs in a full nelson and putting Borges in a Jenny Craig clinic he's going to personally lead this team back to VICTORY. You just wait! The sheer throwing power of his arm is going to literally melt the BCS computers and we'll be spanking USC's faggot ass come January for that coveted crystal ball.

Fuckin' haters!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 04:30:49 PM »
When he goes swimming in the ocean, he doesn't get wet, the ocean gets Coxed. 

Nick Saban wears Brandon Cox pajamas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 04:39:52 PM »
Nick Saban wears Brandon Cox pajamas.

With the dickhole in the back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 04:46:32 PM »
With the dickhole in the back.

hey fucko it's called a drop hatch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 04:53:00 PM »
hey fucko it's called a drop hatch.

My mistake.

I'm not familiar with the accessories that you need in order to pee sitting down.

I see that you have that covered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 04:56:25 PM »
My mistake.

I'm not familiar with the accessories that you need in order to pee sitting down.

I see that you have that covered.

Only when I am not peeing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions