Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Coronation Continues

JohnDeere

• Pledge
The Coronation Continues
« on: March 16, 2009, 03:59:27 PM »
http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2008/11/coronation-of-oba-messiah-continues.html

This has to be a sign that the end of the world is approaching. During the past few hours of watch Fox News, at least 10 times I have seen a commercial advertising a Barack Obama commemorative coin set, called the Change Collection.

Topps, the company responsible for Baseball Cards is producing President Obama Cards, "Sure I will trade 2 Mickey Mantles for 1 Barack and 1 Michelle" And the Associated Press has even published a Glossary of Obama related words like Obamatopia, that must have Webster spinning around in his grave so fast that his remains could will be able to generate enough electricity to power New York City For a decade. Words like:

OBAMAPHORIA: The postelection rapture that swept over Obama's supporters worldwide.
OBAMANATION: A twist on "abomination," expressed by evangelicals and other conservatives who oppose Obama's stance on abortion, gay marriage and other social issues.
OBAMANOS: A play on "Vamonos," or "Let's go," among Obama fans in Mexico.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
Re: The Coronation Continues
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 04:06:25 PM »
From the Drudge.....funny as hell.

And some of you fuckers have called me racist. I would have given the brother at least a whole line of real meat chicken products to include whole chicken breasts and legs instead of some mystery meat called "fried fingers".

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,612684,00.html
Tender, Juicy Obama Fingers Hit the Shelves
By Charles Hawley

A German frozen food company hopes to raise sales with a new product: Obama fingers. The tender, fried chicken bits come with a tasty curry sauce. The company says it was unaware of the possible racist overtones of the product.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions