Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

30 GB Zune

Re: 30 GB Zune
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 06:06:53 PM »
Sooooo....

Do you have to use an online service to use the zune?  Can you just use your own music without any strings attached?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 03:16:36 AM »
Sooooo....

Do you have to use an online service to use the zune?  Can you just use your own music without any strings attached?
You just load your music into the Zune Software, no strings attached.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2009, 11:31:17 AM »
Sooooo....

Zune has a marketplace that mirrors ITunes in form and function.  Almost everything I have on mine is my own music.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2009, 11:32:25 PM »
Just bought the 120 GB Zune today.  I'm liking this thing.  No BS in getting all my music transferred. 

:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2009, 08:10:19 AM »
Just bought the 120 GB Zune today.  I'm liking this thing.  No BS in getting all my music transferred. 

:thumbsup:

I'm betting you like it.  Here are a couple of sites that have good Zune info on them let me know if you have questions or problems.

http://www.zunescene.com/

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2009, 09:14:57 AM »
I'm betting you like it.  Here are a couple of sites that have good Zune info on them let me know if you have questions or problems.

http://www.zunescene.com/

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/

Those are good!  Thanks!  I'll call you if anything comes up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2009, 02:31:26 PM »
Those are good!  Thanks!  I'll call you if anything comes up.
Thats what she said!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2009, 03:55:58 PM »
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 09:55:45 AM »
Yeah, I see this venture going real well. 

Stay tuned for the 30 GB Zune and 80 GB hard drive to soon be availiable for a much reduced price with the disclaimer "great for parts" attached to it.

Switch out and installation went off without a hitch except I used a 100GB drive instead of the 80.   
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 01:59:35 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 01:08:45 PM »
IPod > Zune.  All of the nerds claim that any Microsoft based operating system I.e. Zune, Blackberry, etc, is better than Apple products.  I have a 80 GB IPod and a have a week old IPhone and I must tell you, they rock my face off. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2009, 02:09:47 PM »
IPod > Zune.  All of the nerds claim that any Microsoft based operating system I.e. Zune, Blackberry, etc, is better than Apple products.  I have a 80 GB IPod and a have a week old IPhone and I must tell you, they rock my face off. 
Showstoppin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2009, 02:50:51 PM »
I wasn't aware that my Blackberry had anything to do with Microsoft.  Not sure that's correct sir! 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2009, 05:51:58 PM »
I meant windows based. My bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2009, 06:16:06 PM »
I meant windows based. My bad.

Actually, a Blackberry operates on an operating system distributed by RIM (Research In Motion) and are not windows based.  Not picking on you by the way...  I'm very interested in the iPhone, just not sure I'd be willing to drop Verizon coverage for AT&T with my territory (lots of rural areas and locations away from the city in some cases).

I think the Palm devices and Treo's are windows mobile based.   Also Motorola devices like the Q are windows operated. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »
Actually, a Blackberry operates on an operating system distributed by RIM (Research In Motion) and are not windows based.  Not picking on you by the way...  I'm very interested in the iPhone, just not sure I'd be willing to drop Verizon coverage for AT&T with my territory (lots of rural areas and locations away from the city in some cases).

I think the Palm devices and Treo's are windows mobile based.   Also Motorola devices like the Q are windows operated. 
Not apple...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 09:10:54 AM »
Sani is an anti-appleite

I like Microsoft and Apple, can't we all just get along?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 11:03:08 AM »
Sani is an anti-appleite

I like Microsoft and Apple, can't we all just get along?

If I had a choice I would rather not use anything Microsoft, but as the majority of the world uses Window's, I have a box dedicated for XP Pro so the wife will have a computer.  I would rather use my MacBook or PowerMac and do for most things (surfing, Word Apps, tunneling to work ...etc...etc).  Of course I still have my trusty SuSe box too :)  That box kicks ass, 733 MHz Pentium III........I feel your jealously bitches!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan