Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

30 GB Zune

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
30 GB Zune
« on: March 11, 2009, 12:40:14 PM »
OK.  I'm about to step up to the 80 or 120 GB version so I guess I will sell the 30 GB I have now.  It is black and has not the first scratch on it front or back.  Anyone interested.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: 30 GB Zune
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 02:01:22 PM »
OK.  I'm about to step up to the 80 or 120 GB version so I guess I will sell the 30 GB I have now.  It is black and has not the first scratch on it front or back.  Anyone interested.

What the hell is a Zune?????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 02:03:06 PM »
What the hell is a Zune?????

Microsoft's version of an IPod.

http://www.zune.net/en-US/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 02:21:28 PM »
What the hell is an IPod?????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 02:24:07 PM »
How much does a 30g Zune cost from Sani?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 02:29:12 PM »

Payment can come in the form of Two Phillippino whores, a carton of Marlboro lights, a bottle of aged bourbon, and a subscription to ManLove Monthly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 02:39:26 PM »
Payment can come in the form of Two Phillippino whores, a carton of Marlboro lights, a bottle of aged bourbon, and a subscription to ManLove Monthly.
I can make it happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 02:54:29 PM »

I don't know?  Cheapest I have seen online used is $110.  Hows that sound. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 05:29:06 PM »
I don't know?  Cheapest I have seen online used is $110.  Hows that sound. 
I can do 59.99!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 06:01:40 PM »
I can do 59.99!

Do you HAVE to use the online service for it to get music??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 06:39:00 AM »
Do you HAVE to use the online service for it to get music??

Nah.  It plays just like a regular MP3 player.  Not gonna sell it now though.  I found out I can buy an 80 GB hard drive, take the 30GB one apart and put the larger hard drive in it. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 07:14:07 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 08:58:53 AM »
Nah.  It plays just like a regular MP3 player.  Not gonna sell it now though.  I found out I can buy an 80 GB hard drive, take the 30GB one apart and put the larger hard drive in it. 

Yeah, I see this venture going real well. 

Stay tuned for the 30 GB Zune and 80 GB hard drive to soon be availiable for a much reduced price with the disclaimer "great for parts" attached to it.

Side note, BamaGrad is a big believer in Zune over iPod.  Carry on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 09:09:33 AM »
Yeah, I see this venture going real well. 

Stay tuned for the 30 GB Zune and 80 GB hard drive to soon be availiable for a much reduced price with the disclaimer "great for parts" attached to it.

Side note, BamaGrad is a big believer in Zune over iPod.  Carry on. 

There will be a 30 GB hard drive for sale but that should be it.  The conversion is amazingly simple on the Zune.

Here is a good site for upgrade hardware.  http://www.rapidrepair.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 01:48:11 PM »
There will be a 30 GB hard drive for sale but that should be it.  The conversion is amazingly simple on the Zune.

Here is a good site for upgrade hardware.  http://www.rapidrepair.com/
That looks easy :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 05:54:59 PM »
What does any of this have to do with tickets?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 07:27:06 PM »
What does any of this have to do with tickets?
I've been trying to piece this mystery together myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 11:58:31 PM »
You bitches question me I'll change the category.  Next is to lock this bitch down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 09:30:07 AM »
You bitches question me I'll change the category.  Next is to lock this bitch down.

Fuck you - I'll change it again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 12:42:17 PM »
I'll give you three dollars for that shitty Microsoft product just so I can smash it with my iPod Touch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 12:48:27 PM »
I'll give you three dollars for that shitty Microsoft product just so I can smash it with my iPod Touch.

Ipod = workin' for da man
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions