Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's uat's timeline on their last dealings with the NCAA

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Here's uat's timeline on their last dealings with the NCAA
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2009, 07:24:59 PM »
Rumor is....a Mobile Press Register reporter stated today, that the bookgate has been going on for 5-6 Years.  If the NCAA only hits uat with the bookgate, and not the other rumored things, and if it has been going on for 5-6 years, would that add more weight to the sanctions?  Meaning, would more years, make it worse?  I'm guessing, yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 09:41:08 PM »
Wait, that whole cheerleader orgy thing....is that...I mean, you were kidding..right.  Because I'm all about an orgy...with college cheerleaders (The female ones)

Anyway, if something comes out and the NCAA biotch slaps the Tahd....the next thing I want to see is a whole butt load of high powered Alabama graduate attorneys suing the shit out of the NCAA and forcing them to prove what they had, what they did and what they didn't do with the USC deal.  It's loooong past time for someone to take that bullshit organization to task.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 09:51:49 PM »
Wait, that whole cheerleader orgy thing....is that...I mean, you were kidding..right.  Because I'm all about an orgy...with college cheerleaders (The female ones)

Anyway, if something comes out and the NCAA biotch slaps the Tahd....the next thing I want to see is a whole butt load of high powered Alabama graduate attorneys suing the shit out of the NCAA and forcing them to prove what they had, what they did and what they didn't do with the USC deal.  It's loooong past time for someone to take that bullshit organization to task.
Although it doesn't absolve us from fucking up, it would be nice for the NCAA to wrap up that whole USC thing and actually do something about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2009, 10:26:03 PM »
This is fucking weak TH.  Seriously.

It's so bad infact, I can't figure out if you're being serious, or you just really want to argue for some reason.

In Shreveport tonight, so I'm going to go eat, have a drink or five and chill.

No, it's not.  Prowler (along with others) spew these new rumors all day long and Bammers laugh it off.  You know why they laugh it off?  Because they should.

"I've heard..." that Bama is going to get hit hard by NCAA sanctions.  Yeah.  Lots of credible information there that people should argue. 

As I was saying, these rumors are about as credible as me saying "I've heard..." that Gene Chizik is having a homosexual affair with the athletic department janitor. 

As Argo soundly stated, it's the person posting the rumors who has the responsibility of providing proof.  Do you really expect for Alabama fans to go out and prove that these rumors are false?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2009, 12:06:12 AM »
I don't know better, nor to I act like it just because I have an account to a Rivals or Scout website.  I also haven't said it isn't true.  I simply asked for some of these accusations be made public.  So far, I've only seen rumors by people who pretend that they are "in the know". 

As for your "if you don't believe his rumors are true, prove them wrong" comment....simply apply logic.  The burden of proof is always on the person asserting something. Shifting the burden of proof is a fallacy.     

I haven't seen Prowler claim any of it to be "true".  He has nothing to prove at this point.  He's just passing along what he's heard.  There's no burden of anything on him or anyone else passing info along.   Now, if someone comes in categorically says what he's heard to be "false", or "bs", tells me that maybe THAT person knows something.  However, nay.

This reply also goes for your last response TH.  Who gives a shit about what's rumor or not right now.  It's discussion.  Something this board seriously lacks at times.  You've chosen to sleep and ignore until you hear something with substance.  That's fine, but you can't fault someone for just passing info along, rumor or not, for entertainment and discussion purposes.  True? 

If sleeping is what you want, then I'd just say night night and leave the discussions to us drunkards at the kitchen table....
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 12:08:39 AM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 12:40:37 AM »
I haven't seen Prowler claim any of it to be "true".  He has nothing to prove at this point.  He's just passing along what he's heard.  There's no burden of anything on him or anyone else passing info along.   Now, if someone comes in categorically says what he's heard to be "false", or "bs", tells me that maybe THAT person knows something.  However, nay.

I've heard you are the local dumb ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 01:02:13 AM »
I've heard you are the local dumb ass.

Hmmm...  That's interesting, because I have solid sources close to the situation that tell me you ARE the janitor townhall spoke of taking it up the tailpipe from Chizik, and by Chizik, I mean runswithscissors.  Something about you calling him at dispatch to get your pussy out of a tree... 

As far as me being "the local dumbass", it's pronounced "dooo MAS". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2009, 01:30:58 AM »
Hmmm...  That's interesting, because I have solid sources close to the situation that tell me you ARE the janitor townhall spoke of taking it up the tailpipe from Chizik, and by Chizik, I mean runswithscissors.  Something about you calling him at dispatch to get your pussy out of a tree... 

As far as me being "the local dumbass", it's pronounced "dooo MAS". 

Don't assume that because you feel the need to rescue your boyfriend in every thread, that I would need to call scissors(or anyone else) for anything. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2009, 07:35:40 AM »
Don't assume that I would need to call scissors(or anyone else) for anything. 

Why would you need to when you're both clearly on the set of "Log Jammin' 3" together?  Another source very close to the situation said that unfortunately for you, scissors is pitcher this go around, and you're getting DP'd along with "JJ".  Not sure who that is....  Did you lose a bet or something? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 06:40:58 PM »
No, it's not.  Prowler (along with others) spew these new rumors all day long and Bammers laugh it off.  You know why they laugh it off?  Because they should.

"I've heard..." that Bama is going to get hit hard by NCAA sanctions.  Yeah.  Lots of credible information there that people should argue. 

As I was saying, these rumors are about as credible as me saying "I've heard..." that Gene Chizik is having a homosexual affair with the athletic department janitor. 

As Argo soundly stated, it's the person posting the rumors who has the responsibility of providing proof.  Do you really expect for Alabama fans to go out and prove that these rumors are false?   

BINGO!

There's a winner. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 06:43:10 PM »

Why would you need to when you're both clearly on the set of "Log Jammin' 3" together?  Another source very close to the situation said that unfortunately for you, scissors is pitcher this go around, and you're getting DP'd along with "JJ".  Not sure who that is....  Did you lose a bet or something? 

Your shit grows weaker by the day Chopper. 

It OUGHT to tell you something when rock solid Auburn fans are siding with Bama fans against you.  It ought to set off alarms or something. Alas, no.

I have no idea why I'm bothering to post this, but there it is.  As you would say: Discuss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 07:40:39 PM »
Your shit grows weaker by the day Chopper. 

It OUGHT to tell you something when rock solid Auburn fans are siding with Bama fans against you.  It ought to set off alarms or something. Alas, no.

I have no idea why I'm bothering to post this, but there it is.  As you would say: Discuss.

The Poon Clown speaks again.   :rimshot:    I'm searching for all of your past support Kaos, but all I find is the opposite. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 07:43:24 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 08:50:37 PM »
I'm as diehard an Auburn fan as you will find. However, I also like to think of myself as an educated individual who has some critical thinking skills.

Because of that, and it pains me to do this, I have to side with the bammers on this one as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 07:30:24 AM »
I'm searching for all of your past support Kaos, but all I find is the opposite. 

I don't support idiocy or ignorance.  Never have, never will.  I especially hate it coming from Auburn people.

Keep digging the hole, Chopper. 

With your garbage you're doing what many thought was impossible.  You're pulling Auburn and Alabama fans together. 

It really should tell you something when you're getting most AU people to side with bitter enemies against you.  It really should. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 10:46:51 AM »
I don't support idiocy or ignorance.  Never have, never will.  I especially hate it coming from Auburn people.

Keep digging the hole, Chopper. 

With your garbage you're doing what many thought was impossible.  You're pulling Auburn and Alabama fans together. 

It really should tell you something when you're getting most AU people to side with bitter enemies against you.  It really should. 

:drevil:

Yeah.  My day, my life, my very online existence here is teetering whether a few internet people are either with me or against me.  Keep explaining things Captain Poon Clown.

By the way, I can't help but notice your continuing devotion and obsession to all things I do.  I haven't quiet figured out what you think you're going to accomplish, but forgive me if I laugh at you continually trying to point out your thoughts. ... you know... the ones that are "not worth the time to post", yet continually plopped out there for all to see anyway....

Oh well, back to your cache of poon you go.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 10:48:34 AM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 02:34:24 PM »
:drevil:

Yeah.  My day, my life, my very online existence here is teetering whether a few internet people are either with me or against me.  Keep explaining things Captain Poon Clown.

By the way, I can't help but notice your continuing devotion and obsession to all things I do.  I haven't quiet figured out what you think you're going to accomplish, but forgive me if I laugh at you continually trying to point out your thoughts. ... you know... the ones that are "not worth the time to post", yet continually plopped out there for all to see anyway....

Oh well, back to your cache of poon you go.

You completely miss the point.  As usual. 

When Auburn fans align with Bama fans against you, there's a lesson there.  Too bad you'll never learn it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2009, 03:21:48 PM »
You completely miss the point.  As usual. 

When Auburn fans align with Bama fans against you, there's a lesson there.  Too bad you'll never learn it. 

Actually it's not that I'm missing your point, it's just such an incredibly stupid, simpleton level, childish and predictable point you're trying to manufacture that I'm just having more fun calling you Poon Clown.

I guess if there's a lesson to be learned, it's that you're not getting that I don't give a shit about anything you're trying to say.  Poon Clown Lessons 101 is about as important to me as the last flush of the toilet.  Clear enough? 

How 'bout another "thumbsup" icon and you just move on?  It would be a good move.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2009, 04:43:32 PM »
Hey Kaos.....Who the FUCK Cares if some Auburn fans don't care to hear about rumors and/or they don't believe any of them, at all.  They were posted here because it's all over the God Damn internet.  If you choose not to believe any of them, that's fine....whatever.  I guess, since there's only 14-20 people that come to this board then, then we shouldn't post anything other than Complete facts...Only.  It was posted with "TIFWIW", if it's not worth much to you then don't fuckin' try to slam posters that think it might be worth something.  All of the rumors that I and Chop have posted here.....are just that, Rumors.

But the thing about most of these rumors, that you and some others are failing to see, is that they aren't coming from some unknown posters, most of them are coming from some well respected posters.  And, some of the rumors, that are being put out there, actually name names.  So, take that for what it's worth.  I for one, don't believe most of them.  But, some of them do seem to have legs.....especially the ones that name names.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2009, 07:54:43 PM »
Hey Kaos.....Who the FUCK Cares if some Auburn fans don't care to hear about rumors and/or they don't believe any of them, at all.  They were posted here because it's all over the God Damn internet.  If you choose not to believe any of them, that's fine....whatever.  I guess, since there's only 14-20 people that come to this board then, then we shouldn't post anything other than Complete facts...Only.  It was posted with "TIFWIW", if it's not worth much to you then don't fuckin' try to slam posters that think it might be worth something.  All of the rumors that I and Chop have posted here.....are just that, Rumors.

But the thing about most of these rumors, that you and some others are failing to see, is that they aren't coming from some unknown posters, most of them are coming from some well respected posters.  And, some of the rumors, that are being put out there, actually name names.  So, take that for what it's worth.  I for one, don't believe most of them.  But, some of them do seem to have legs.....especially the ones that name names.

Psssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Whatever. 

Were you and Chopper joined at the head or at the nuts?  And who paid for that Siamese Twin operation to unstick you two?  Or did it happen yet?

Hey Prowler... Who the FUCK cares about a bunch of bullshit rumors people read on other message boards, written by people with no more credibility than my dead uncle Lima?  Why post them here and look as stupid as the rest of the boards all over the Damn (I won't profane) internet.  If you choose to believe them and also believe the shit about the alien boy and the vampire wolf child, that's fine...whatever.  I guess since there's only 14-20 people who come to this board then we should just post whatever the fuck we can make up. Only TIFWIW is a fucked up way of saying "this has zero credibility, but I went to some other message board read where some other doof posted something so I'm going to spread the garbage shit here, that might not be worth a stone shit in a wooden bucket.  All the rumors you and Chop posted here are just that.  Shit. 

Well respected poster?  WHAT THE BLEEDING FUCK IS A WELL RESPECTED POSTER? 

Just because you put a name in a rumor, that doesn't make it true.  Watch this:   

This message board poster on TigersX named "P" likes to butt fuck frogs.  The "P" stands for Prowler.   

Hey!! It's a rumor.  I'm a "well respected poster."  And it's got a name.  Damn. That shit must be true.  Why, Prowler? Why do you like frog ass?

The name of this rumor game is to fling enough shit up there so that at some future date you can dig up a post and say "SEE!  I FUCKIN' TOLD YA!!"  and become a "well respected poster" yourself.   Don't you think David Fucking Ward has rubbed his meat absolutely raw over the PLOI?  How many of them did he predict?  One finally comes and you can bet your suspenders that bastard is jacking off in nine different directions because he had the "inside" scoop.  Fuck the 99 other times he made up shit that was completely bogus. 

I don't really give a fiddling fuck what you post, but don't have a fucking herniated disk when I call bullshit on your asinine rumor grinder.  'Cause I'm gonna. And sticking a TIFWIW bullshit tag on the front isn't going to protect you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »
Actually it's not that I'm missing your point, it's just such an incredibly stupid, simpleton level, childish and predictable point you're trying to manufacture that I'm just having more fun calling you Poon Clown.

I guess if there's a lesson to be learned, it's that you're not getting that I don't give a shit about anything you're trying to say.  Poon Clown Lessons 101 is about as important to me as the last flush of the toilet.  Clear enough? 

How 'bout another "thumbsup" icon and you just move on?  It would be a good move.

No, Chop.  You still don't get it.  You always say you do, but you never fucking get it.  Ever.

You should listen, but I don't expect you to.  Keep on keeping on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions