Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's uat's timeline on their last dealings with the NCAA

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Here's uat's timeline on their last dealings with the NCAA
« on: March 10, 2009, 06:04:48 PM »
Quoted off of another site.

This is information is public record:

(1) beginning in April 1998, Phil Fulmer begins expressing his concerns to SEC Commishner Roy Kramer that Logan Young is buying players for spuat, especially in Memphis.

(2) In June 1998, SEC hires a former FBI agent, under contract to the SEC, to investigate. A local Memphis P.I. is hrired to gather information about Young by several different means, including picking through his trash.

(3) The former FBI agent speaks with Richard Johanningmeir of the NCAA before the end of 1998.

(4) During the summer of 1999, the former FBI investigator learns that a HS. coach in Memphis is shopping Albert Means, the information coming from then UT coach Pat Washington, who had been recruiting Means. The coach, Lynn Lang, asked Washington for a house and a car for Means' mother, and money for himself.

(5) Alabama continues to "recruit" Means and wins the SEC in 1999.

(6) Means signs with Alabama in Feb. 2000.

(7) In March 2000, Richard Johanningmeier of the NCAA begins his investigation of Alabama.

(8) In August 2000, Johanningmeir meets with "secret witness" Tom Culpepper. Culpepper alleges NCAA rules violations against Logan Young, Ronnie Cottrell and Ivy Williams.

(9) Fall of 2000 - spuat receives PLOI

(10) In November 2000, Johanningmeir visits tuscalooser to interview coaches, staff, and players.

(11) NCAA interviews of coaches continue into May 2001.

(11)February 1, 2002. NCAA Committee on Infractions announces penalties against spuat.

(12)The five year "Repeat Offender" window for spuat ended on Feb. 1st, 2007.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Re: Here's uat's timeline on their last dealings with the NCAA
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 07:22:20 PM »
As I said on that site that you copy-pasted from -

It's going to be a long fucking time until something happens to Bama IF anything happens at all.  I'm not sure if I'll be investing any more time in this subject.  Wake me when the real PLOI is made public and/or Bama kills themselves. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »
Post paste copy make up anything you want Prowler.  I'd rather see something posted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 08:31:51 PM »
Well....wake up then, the real PLOI was sent last May.  And, word is, there'll be additions to the original PLOI or another one sent or has already been sent and uat is sitting on it, like they did this past one.....(I'll believe all of that when I see it).

Also, there's a possibility that uat could be sued by prospects that asked about the PLOI, when they were told about it by other coaches, but was lied to by the coaching staff.  Because most, if not all, of the Universities, that were recruiting the player, are probably full.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 12:41:16 PM »
Wake me when the real PLOI is made public and/or Bama kills themselves. 
Wake up.
http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/assets/pdf/TL1527835.PDF
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 04:55:53 PM »
  And, word is, there'll be additions to the original PLOI or another one sent or has already been sent and uat is sitting on it, like they did this past one.....(I'll believe all of that when I see it).

Word from whom?  Some clown at the McDonald's drive through? 

Seriously. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 05:22:32 PM »
Wake up.
http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/assets/pdf/TL1527835.PDF

Still sleeping.  I know, I know.  There's a big stink in T-Town about the textbook shenanigans.  The punish won't matter; they're lose 2-3 scholarships.  Big whoopty fucking do. 

Prowler (along with The Bunker) is insinuating that Bama is about to get COMPLETELY FUCKING OBLITERATED with the not-yet-public investigation going on.  Wake me up when that one is made public because according to that timeline from the last incident, it's going to be a while. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 05:41:19 PM »
There will be more violations added. Bet on it. UAT insiders know of things that have been done under the Saban tenure and are very worried right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 05:46:41 PM »
There will be more violations added. Bet on it. UAT insiders know of things that have been done under the Saban tenure and are very worried right now.

:bs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »
:bs:

Okay.  So, instead of cute smileys and colorful ways to say how wrong everyone is.  Tell us why you KNOW it's "bs", and incorrect.   What do YOU know?   I don't think you know much but that you tremble at the mere sight of posts from certain people.

Anything?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2009, 05:56:19 PM »
Okay.  So, instead of cute smileys and colorful ways to say how wrong everyone is.  Tell us why you KNOW it's "bs", and incorrect.   What do YOU know?   I don't think you know much but that you tremble at the mere sight of posts from certain people.

Anything?

:popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Argo

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2009, 06:07:40 PM »
Again, people "behind the scenes" know of more things to come, but no one has the balls to put it out there?

Everyone knows the of the textbook infraction.  There was a 4 game suspension handed down to the players, so of course everyone knows about that.  I'm curious as to why people are "hearing" of more things to come, but won't post what it is. 

My guess is they are either making shit up to look like an insider, or they know their information sucks and don't want to be called on the bullshit at a later date.   
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 06:08:42 PM by Argo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2009, 06:16:22 PM »
TIFWIW, but, rumor is....There's one player that has come forward as a Whistleblower.  And, there are two boosters that have been secretly told to disassociate themselves from anything involving uat.  One of the boosters is out of the same area as the whistleblower.

:popcorn: :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 06:31:41 PM »
Again, people "behind the scenes" know of more things to come, but no one has the balls to put it out there?

Everyone knows the of the textbook infraction.  There was a 4 game suspension handed down to the players, so of course everyone knows about that.  I'm curious as to why people are "hearing" of more things to come, but won't post what it is. 

My guess is they are either making shit up to look like an insider, or they know their information sucks and don't want to be called on the bullshit at a later date.   

If you know different or better, then say so.  Have you not heard ANYTHING in the other places you read, or hang out?  If Prowler, or others are just making up shit (and I don't think he is, rather than just passing along info that he's heard, since it's clear very few others bother), then prove him wrong. 

I'd rather see someone proven wrong through discussion, rather than just pissing on his shoes because you don't like what he's saying. 

My thoughts are simply that Alabama committed the "major" violation while clearly in a probation period.  Alabama DID report and suspend the kids for those games, but the NCAA might be saying that isn't good enough.  The fact that Bammer WOULD BE a repeat offender during the probationary timeline, coupled with requests from the NCAA about TV contracts and a complete list of ALL violations during the past few years tells me the NCAA either has more, or is looking for more.   Whether anyone really has ALL the collective info yet, I don't think so, but I absolutely think that looking at this as a "they suspended the kids, it's over" approach is shallow and naive.  What's up with Saban STILL being able to walk away from Bammer without a penalty?  Related or not, if Bammer gets screwed by the NCAA, you can bet that Saban will walk away whistling dixie and counting his cash, while flipping bammer nation off at the same time.

We'll just have to see...won't we.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 06:38:43 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 06:33:33 PM »
TIFWIW, but, rumor is....There's one player that has come forward as a Whistleblower.  And, there are two boosters that have been secretly told to disassociate themselves from anything involving uat.  One of the boosters is out of the same area as the whistleblower.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Fuck rumors.  There's also a rumor that 22 players are going to be named in an investigation.  Not to mention, there's also the rumor of video evidence that proves a booster tried to buy a player (and lost the bet). 

Still sleeping....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 06:38:06 PM »

If you know different or better, then say so.  Have you not heard ANYTHING in the other places you read, or hang out?  If Prowler, or others are just making up shit (and I don't think he is, rather than just passing along info that he's heard, since it's clear very few others bother), then prove him wrong. 

I'd rather see someone proven wrong through discussion, rather than just pissing on his shoes because you don't like what he's saying. 

But when is enough enough? 

Gene Chizik likes to snort cocaine off of 12 year boy ass.  But only on Sundays.  Prove me wrong through discussion. 

Rumors have their place, and honestly, Auburn fans are the worst about throwing the "NCAA is going to investigate Bammer" into the rivalry.  I have no doubt Bama is cheating, but I do doubt that the NCAA is currently going to do something about it.  All of these rumors festered when the textbook PLOI was revealed.  It's convenient.  Let's open the flood gates.  New rumor - Bama's cheerleaders are having orgies with recruits.  The NCAA is going to investigate it. 

Or not so ridiculous - new rumor - Julio Jones committed to Bammer because Bammer lawyers promised to get him and his family out of a murder investigation.  All he had to do was witness.  Prove I'm wrong through discussion. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 06:41:44 PM »
But when is enough enough? 

Gene Chizik likes to snort cocaine off of 12 year boy ass.  But only on Sundays.  Prove me wrong through discussion. 

Rumors have their place, and honestly, Auburn fans are the worst about throwing the "NCAA is going to investigate Bammer" into the rivalry.  I have no doubt Bama is cheating, but I do doubt that the NCAA is currently going to do something about it.  All of these rumors festered when the textbook PLOI was revealed.  It's convenient.  Let's open the flood gates.  New rumor - Bama's cheerleaders are having orgies with recruits.  The NCAA is going to investigate it. 

Or not so ridiculous - new rumor - Julio Jones committed to Bammer because Bammer lawyers promised to get him and his family out of a murder investigation.  All he had to do was witness.  Prove I'm wrong through discussion. 

This is fucking weak TH.  Seriously.

It's so bad infact, I can't figure out if you're being serious, or you just really want to argue for some reason.

In Shreveport tonight, so I'm going to go eat, have a drink or five and chill.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 06:44:48 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 06:45:18 PM »
TIFWIW, but, rumor is....Julio Jones committed to Bammer because Bammer lawyers promised to get him and his family out of a murder investigation.  All he had to do was witness. And, uat's cheerleaders are having orgies with recruits.  The NCAA is investigating both, right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »

I don't know better, nor to I act like it just because I have an account to a Rivals or Scout website.  I also haven't said it isn't true.  I simply asked for some of these accusations be made public.  So far, I've only seen rumors by people who pretend that they are "in the know". 

As for your "if you don't believe his rumors are true, prove them wrong" comment....simply apply logic.  The burden of proof is always on the person asserting something. Shifting the burden of proof is a fallacy.     
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 06:53:54 PM by Argo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions