Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay, What's It Gonna' Be????

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Okay, What's It Gonna' Be????
« on: March 10, 2009, 11:52:29 AM »
As everyone is well aware, it appears the NCAA may be doing a little "Digging" around the Crapstoned.  Now, I honestly don't expect much to come out of it and like so many other rumored wrongdoings up there, it will probably fade into the sunset over the coming weeks.  And quite frankly, I have about as much respect for the NCAA as I do Bama.  Couldn't care less if they both took the proverbial bullet.  I'd much rather talk on the field stuff and recruiting etc. than scandals and sanctions.  But that's not what this topic is about.

My question is what will the article be about?  You know, the one that comes out in the N.Y. Times or Moblie Press Register every single freakin' time the heat gets turned up on Alabama in some way, shape or form?  There has to be something Auburn has done or appear to have done that they can use to deflect attention from the current sitchyation at Bama.  It's coming.  That's a given.

Will it be an academic "Scandal"?  Are 2 of our assistant coaches fondling young boys?  Is Gene Chizik really a high ranking Taliban officer?  Is there video of one of our linebackers doing Oprah in the butt backstage?

It's coming. It always does.  What's it gonna' be?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Okay, What's It Gonna' Be????
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 12:46:03 PM »
  Is there video of one of our linebackers doing Oprah in the butt backstage?

What's the problem?  Baby got back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 01:07:02 PM »
Ain't nuthin' wrong wit Oprah, she a picture of health.  I saw her on TV the other day with a tall, young strong gentleman named Steadman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 01:08:31 PM »
They don't have to do anything.  We've done it to ourselves. 

Two words: 

Gene Chizik. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 01:15:12 PM »
They don't have to do anything.  We've done it to ourselves. 

Two words: 

Gene Chizik. 

So he IS part of the Taliban.  I knew it..Newman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 07:38:29 AM »
It's going to be something with Lebo.  Maybe we fire him.  Maybe we give him an extension.  Either way, the press is going to be all over Jay Jacobs for not making up his mind sooner.  Someone at ESPN will rail on about it, and then the NYT will pick it up, and write a scathing article about our AD, and how he's a puppet, and not only is the AD controlled by Bobby Lowder, but Lowder is also responsible for global warming and the current economic crisis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 08:26:43 AM »
It's going to be something with Lebo.  Maybe we fire him.  Maybe we give him an extension.  Either way, the press is going to be all over Jay Jacobs for not making up his mind sooner.  Someone at ESPN will rail on about it, and then the NYT will pick it up, and write a scathing article about our AD, and how he's a puppet, and not only is the AD controlled by Bobby Lowder, but Lowder is also responsible for global warming and the current economic crisis.

Oh stop.  Everyone knows Chizik is responsible for global warming. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions