Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How will we ever compete?

How will we ever compete?
« on: March 01, 2009, 02:18:43 AM »
From an article about a recruit's visit to Tennessee:

When asked what his top highlight was from his one day spent in Knoxville, he quickly responded.

"We were in a dark theater and all of a sudden they turned on the lights and the coaches ripped off their shirts," Ambles said with a laugh."It was like in the army and it got crunk up in there. Some of the players that were in there did some chants. It got crunk."

Good lord....

:fag:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: How will we ever compete?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 02:21:12 AM »
From an article about a recruit's visit to Tennessee:

Good lord....

:fag:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Shrek already do the Hulkamania shirt tear off while he was at Ole Mrs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 02:26:55 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Shrek already do the Hulkamania shirt tear off while he was at Ole Mrs?

That's what I heard.

Granted, his manboobs and ogre-voice did pull in some quality talent.  But it didn't translate well on the field. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 05:05:21 AM »
That's what I heard.

Granted, his manboobs and ogre-voice did pull in some quality talent.  But it didn't translate well on the field. 
Nutt would get off with that talent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 10:21:41 AM »
Bahh they cannot compete against fuckheads massive manly chin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 11:31:52 AM »
Bahh they cannot compete against fuckheads massive manly chin.

Wow greasey, I didn't think you'd ever learn....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 12:17:55 PM »
Chowder look away when you speak. Yoour breath smells like cocks and cum today. 
Big date last night?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 12:36:29 PM »
Chowder look away when you speak. Yoour breath smells like cocks and cum today. 
Big date last night?
Only a fag would say something like that.  You having flashbacks, greasey?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 03:55:36 PM »
Only a fag would say something like that.  You having flashbacks, greasey?
No QueerbarProwler I can't have flashbacks to places I haven't been. Where as your avatar tells so much about your taste in life partners.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 08:49:23 PM »
When asked what his top highlight was from his one day spent in Knoxville, he quickly responded.

"We were in a dark theater and all of a sudden they turned on the lights and the coaches ripped off their shirts," Ambles said with a laugh."It was like in the army and it got crunk up in there. Some of the players that were in there did some chants. It got crunk."

No QueerbarProwler I can't have flashbacks to places I haven't been. Where as your avatar tells so much about your taste in life partners.

Hey cocksucker, It seems to me that you're the one that can't keep his eyes off of my avatar, because you keep bringing it up.  Just admit it, you love my avatar....don't ya fag boy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 08:57:08 PM »
Ummmmm if I loved fag style art I would have some fag style art. I also believe I would post my fag style art where everyone could see it and go..."Wow that is some faggy looking fag style art." But I don't and you do so I concede the fashionista of fag style art award to you.
Congratulations you win.
Way to out fag all the other fags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 04:38:46 PM »
http://www.auburntron.com/2009/03/05/a-recruits-perspective-on-kiffen-and-co-ripping-off-their-shirts/
A recruit’s perspective on Kiffen and Co. ripping off their shirts….
Published by
Mikeyh1000
at March 5, 2009 in Uncategorized.

absolutely hilarious. good LORD i am glad we didn’t hire this assclown…

Inappropriate?

KNOXVILLE - By now you have read all about some of the Tennessee football coaching staff ripping their shirts off in front of potential recruits. It’s a tradition that goes back to Lane Kiffin and Ed Orgeron’s days at USC and it is supposed to get the players excited.
From most accounts that is exactly what it did.

“Many in the crowd were not sure how to react” said one recruit. Another recruit states the coaches ripped their shirts off in a Superman type fashion while screaming at the players about special teams. One recruit and his parents, who asked to remain anonymous for this article, are saying more than that happened.

“Well, the first thing the coaches did was split the parents and players up. To me, that sent up a red flag, but my wife and I just assumed they were going to show us where they keep that bluetick hound. Coach Kiffin had said I could shoot the Volunteer musket, so I was pretty excited about that” said the recruit’s father.

“Once they were out of the room, one of the coaches ripped his shirt off and started screaming about how they take their special teams serious. I remember laughing and asking another recruit if we were at a Junior Day or if we were in a scene of Full Metal Jacket because the coach sounded just like Sergeant Hartman” the recruit said. “Since we were not sure what to do, we just sat there being quiet and the coaches said that wouldn’t do. They said they would give us one more shot and then left the room. The next thing I know the doors busted open and, like, 4 or 5 half naked men came running into the room screaming and telling us to touch their chests and stomachs. I didn’t want to do it because, well, I don’t like rubbing on men, but the coach kept yelling at me to do it. He said I needed to feel what a real man feels like and that everyone else was doing it, so I did. When I rubbed over his chest he…he kind of moaned a little and then said ‘You like that don’t you? Just like a sweaty hog. I can bench press a Chevette’ and then he ran off to another player. It made me feel really dirty and like I had done something wrong.”

According to the recruit’s parents, their son didn’t do anything wrong, the Tennessee coaches did something wrong.

“I don’t mind them ripping off their shirts. I understand they are trying to get the players excited and that they are trying to rebuild a destroyed program, but when grown men start going around the room half naked and asking players to touch their chests and stomachs, that is crossing a line” said the recruits father. “I’m not sure what constitutes sexual harassment and what doesn’t, but in my opinion, this is a classic case of it. Right now we are looking into filing a complaint, but we have to talk to a lawyer first.”

The University of Tennessee had no comment on this story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 05:23:06 PM »
http://www.auburntron.com/2009/03/05/a-recruits-perspective-on-kiffen-and-co-ripping-off-their-shirts/
HOLY SHIT.....If I was the father of the prospect, I would be livid and I'd sue the FUCK outta someone...."Ohhhhh, you like that don't you?"  Are you fuckin' kidding me??  BTW, I'm pretty sure that was Coach O.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 05:29:56 PM »
HOLY SHIT.....If I was the father of the prospect, I would be livid and I'd sue the FUCK outta someone...."Ohhhhh, you like that don't you?"  Are you fuckin' kidding me??  BTW, I'm pretty sure that was Coach O.

You do understand that the article is a joke, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 05:35:32 PM »
I once bench pressed a Chevette.  True story!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 05:53:21 PM »
You do understand that the article is a joke, right?
Ahhh, okay, I see it now.  I didn't see the posted link above the quote.  If it was true, then I'd be livid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions