Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Question...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Question...
« on: February 04, 2009, 12:24:28 PM »
I saw where Jamontay Pilson was headed the JUCO route a few days ago.  Does he still sign today?  Is there any need for him to sign?  I know there are always guys that they know going in are gonna' spend a year or two in prep or JUCO, but they wind up signing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Question...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 12:31:08 PM »
 DT Jamontay Pilson will not sign with Auburn today and has been removed from the commit list. He is signing with Senatobia (Miss.) N.W. Mississippi C.C.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 12:40:36 PM »
DT Jamontay Pilson will not sign with Auburn today and has been removed from the commit list. He is signing with Senatobia (Miss.) N.W. Mississippi C.C.

But, I guess that's where my question lies.  The staff knows (or should know) the status of each of these kids going in as far as qualifying.  Every year, we still sign kids that are obviously not going to enroll at Auburn..at least initially.  I know it's a moot point to get their John Hancock on a LOI, but it seems we do that with several every year anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 12:44:20 PM »
But, I guess that's where my question lies.  The staff knows (or should know) the status of each of these kids going in as far as qualifying.  Every year, we still sign kids that are obviously not going to enroll at Auburn..at least initially.  I know it's a moot point to get their John Hancock on a LOI, but it seems we do that with several every year anyway.

Pssssh....everyone knows it's Herbie Hancock.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 12:45:13 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 12:45:56 PM »
Pssssh....everyone knows it's Herbie Hancock.

When Herbie talks...people listen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions