Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brandon Heavens...

Re: Brandon Heavens...
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2009, 01:33:35 AM »
Private school myth. 

My kids went to a private school.  Teachers there had no insurance and made about $18k a year.  Some aren't degreed in what they're teaching.  There are some good private schools, but most of the smaller ones, in particular, were created for a reason other than academics. 

My oldest got a good background in math because her teacher was a retired public school teacher who came there for the extra money and because he loved the work.  She got bupkiss in English and is struggling with the writing requirements in college.  (Struggling is a relative term, BTW). 

My youngest went from the private school where she made all A's to a large elementary when we moved this summer.  She is struggling mightily to keep up because the other kids in her grade were light years ahead.  They are doing damn algebra in the third grade now and she'd barely gotten to 4+4 at the private school. 

I noticed this as well when I was running study halls in college.  The local private school kids from schools like Pike Lib, Dixie Academy, and numerous other small AISA private schools were not prepared for college at all, and its not like Troy had a rigorous academic program, but most of these kids had to transfer to JUCOs for a year to get their grades back up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2009, 01:35:24 AM »
oh yeah and fuck you wreckingball my mom is from Chisholm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2009, 01:50:05 AM »
I disagree. I didn't go to private school because of some fake ass status, I went because my parents thought the public school was too dangerous. I'm pretty sure that there aren't any public highschools in montgomery that have an 80% white majority though. It was usually more along the lines of 60:40 white minority. Montgomery and Prattville are 2 completely different places though. Generally people without money in fungomery went to public school and those with went to private. In prattville there aren't any people with money so they all went to public school or low end private schools. In summation, chizzad, awk, and iwannaplay are all just a bunch of poor prattville people, which means they were probably descendants of chisolmites. and i heard saniflush is a pedo bear.

I was mostly referring to MA and Trinity. Not necessarily super-duper-so-private-there's-only-12-people-in-it school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2009, 07:59:06 AM »
i heard saniflush is a pedo bear.

The correct way to use that would be that I "have" or "use a pedo bear for a mascot" not that I am a pedo bear, but I digress.  Just because I am 40 and have a 25 year old girlfriend is no need for you to spike your jealousy with such venom sir.  I suspect one day when your balls finally drop you will be able to get a woman yourself and will not have to rely on the priest action at confession.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 09:53:34 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2009, 08:07:41 AM »
MA and Trinity.

Agreed these are some of the most arrogant for nothing rudi-poos I've every had to live around.  MA was the worst by far though in my opinion... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2009, 08:10:54 AM »
Agreed these are some of the most arrogant for nothing rudi-poos I've every had to live around.  MA was the worst by far though in my opinion... 

You mean THE Montgomery academy.  Leave The out and any of them will correct you.  Based on the families who have their kids enrolled there it is not even the mother and father footing the bill.  It is the grandparents.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 08:12:12 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2009, 08:53:09 AM »
You mean THE Montgomery academy.  Leave The out and any of them will correct you.  Based on the families who have their kids enrolled there it is not even the mother and father footing the bill.  It is the grandparents.

This is true.  Of course the grandparents are so wrapped up in THE Montgomery Country Club they have no idea they're footing the bill. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2009, 08:59:01 AM »
This is true.  Of course the grandparents are so wrapped up in THE Montgomery Country Club they have no idea they're footing the bill. 

Most of them are footing the bill for that as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2009, 01:37:42 PM »

Hata. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2009, 04:01:06 PM »
The correct way to use that would be that I "have" or "use a pedo bear for a mascot" not that I am a pedo bear, but I digress.  Just because I am 40 and have a 25 year old girlfriend is no need for you to spike your jealousy with such venom sir.  I suspect one day when your balls finally drop you will be able to get a woman yourself and will not have to rely on the priest action at confession.

sorry, i meant pedofile. all apologies
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »

And the difference between AISA and AHSAA?  Part of the time I coached, I was at a 2A school.  We had a kid who was third string linebacker and only because we only had three strings.  Nice kid, but if we were down to putting him on the field, the game was over.  He was never going to play.  Ever.  He came to spring workouts his before his senior year and when the pre-fall depth chart was done, he was fourth. Behind a freshman.  I hated it, but that was his reality.  He transferred to a private school that summer.  Started at LB and RB.  Made All State.
Did he get recruited by Houston Nutt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions