Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sam Montgomery Heading to LSU...and...

Sam Montgomery Heading to LSU...and...
« on: February 04, 2009, 10:56:19 AM »
He was working the cell phone with Trent Richardson to see where he was going so he could play with him... FWIW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Sam Montgomery Heading to LSU...and...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 11:00:29 AM »
He was working the cell phone with Trent Richardson to see where he was going so he could play with him... FWIW.
These are both bammer recruits right? Gotta fill some of us non-recruiting gurus in on details.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 11:03:33 AM »
So far (I know its not over yet) bama is having a shitty day with recruits that were straddling the fence.  I hope this trend continues throughout the day.  Fuck em, they aren't going to get Ruben Randle either, he's LSU bound now that Benton signed with us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »
These are both bammer recruits right? Gotta fill some of us non-recruiting gurus in on details.

Yes, they were.... one still might be.  No verification on Richardson yet. He hasn't announced.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 11:08:21 AM »
I don't see where Montgomery had Alabama listed. He had UNC, LSU and UT. I want to make fun of Bama as much as the next person, but I am pretty sure that he wasn't even on their watch list...

Les Miles and the LSU coaching staff tuned into ESPN-U Wednesday morning and received some great news from Rivals100 defensive end Sam Montgomery of Greenwood, South Carolina.

"I'm going to keep this number one recruiting class going," Montgomery said on national television.

Montgomery at on a television set with three helmets from LSU, Tennessee and North Carolina.

"When I first sat down I thought about all of the opportunities that I had at all of these great schools," Montgomery said. "All of them sound like great opportunities to get an education and get to the league.

"LSU has a little bit of everything for me and I'm not saying that these other two schools are not great schools and everything but I think LSU would push me to the next level and now that I made an announcement I am going to go ahead and call Coach Miles, let him know and hopefully we can get this thing rolling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 12:28:13 PM »
uat was in Sam Montgomery's Top 5.  I'm not sure when he cut his list down to 3.  He stated that Trent Richardson's decision really depends a lot on mine (I'm guessing that means, wherever SM goes, TR goes....But, things definately could change, the REC might not let TR go).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs