Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Aubrey Phillips Will Sign with...

Aubrey Phillips Will Sign with...
« on: February 03, 2009, 10:52:55 PM »
Florida State. 

FSU's rivals site is all over it.  Phillips supposedly showed up in a garnet and gold suit to his basketball game. 

Can't expect to get em all. 

I guess....

.....we should have gotten this kid.  He's an OT and we have horrible depth at OT. 

This is a big loss in my opinion. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Aubrey Phillips Will Sign with...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 11:06:35 PM »
Yeah, this one sucks.....He was the one, of the remaining prospects on Auburn's board, that I wanted more than the others.  I'm guessing that Big John Sullen and Big Andre Harris will be our only OL signees.  Well, they are Tackles, so I guess that's a positive.

Now, I'm not so sure that we'll get any of the remaining prospects on the board.  Unless, there's some surprises out there....We shall see, come tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 11:27:01 PM »
Florida State. 

FSU's rivals site is all over it.  Phillips supposedly showed up in a garnet and gold suit to his basketball game. 

Can't expect to get em all. 

I guess....

.....we should have gotten this kid.  He's an OT and we have horrible depth at OT. 

This is a big loss in my opinion. 

He didn't wear the suit, but had it with him to leave in a locker for tomorrow according to Warchant.com.   There have been some inconsistencies (although it sounds like a done deal) in that Bates (AU Commit and team mate) says that he was with Aubrey during halftime and no such announcement was made.  Who knows, but I'm sure at this point, it's FSU for Phillips.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 08:59:51 AM »
745 am, Aubrey Phillips HAS signed with FSU.   

It's amazing how FSU pops out of the fucking woodwork on NSD.  I'm sure they'll be other FSU WTF's today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions