Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No matter what happens tomorrow...

Re: No matter what happens tomorrow...
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2009, 04:16:30 PM »
Damn, Kaos, you're right.  Doesn't take that much at all.

Fuck off.  You couldn't help yourself, and it takes 3 seconds to know how serious you were.   I'm surpised you got that out so fast after unwrapping your mouth from his cock-pimple.

Oh sorry...  Joke...  hahaha with a little hook line and sinker on top...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 04:18:00 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2009, 04:17:45 PM »
Kaos hates me...he's never even called me anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2009, 04:20:11 PM »
He's not fucking with me.  He likes me.

He called me a fuckstick.  I blushed.

I'm the one that called you a fuckstick.  Fuckstick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2009, 04:20:55 PM »

I smell shenanigans....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2009, 04:28:12 PM »
Kaos hates me...he's never even called me anything.

If I didn't, I meant to, picklerider...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 04:32:32 PM »
Here's an idea, why doesn't everyone including you Wench, just shut the fuck up and quit picking at each other?  You act like fucking cybermother and then at the same time make fun?  No ma'am...doesn't work that way.  FUCKING NOBODY here has a moral compass that drives them better than another.  Just different personalities that handle things better than others.  The problem is, some people in here either don't get, or don't give a rats ass when their "fucking with you" shtick has gone too far.  Best thing to to is just fucking knock it off when you're obviously not getting a "fucking with you", or funny haha response back.  Otherwise, live with the shit you take.  Period.

Just a coupla' little things...

1) Will somebody remind me to take my moral compass back to the dealer?  That son of a bitch told me mine was top shelf and better than any brand on the market.  I thought I was getting a deal.

2) There's no such thing as too much fucking with anybody.  If you can't stand the heat, get off my lawn. 

3) When you gon't get the funny haha, that's the best. Because then you know you've pushed them right into funny queer! 

4) What's a to to?  Is that the little dog in Whizzer de Boz?

5) Why do you have to live with the shit you take?  Why can't you take a shit and leave?  It works better that way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 04:33:04 PM »

I guess we should put you in the NAMBLA group with them
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 04:34:06 PM »
Don't make me break out the emoticons again.  I'll do it, I swear!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Ogre

« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2009, 04:34:54 PM »
Is Ogre gonna have to moderate a bitch?

Kidding, of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2009, 04:44:21 PM »
Fuck off.  You couldn't help yourself, and it takes 3 seconds to know how serious you were.   I'm surpised you got that out so fast after unwrapping your mouth from his cock-pimple.

Oh sorry...  Joke...  hahaha with a little hook line and sinker on top...
Oh, I was plenty serious, you self-centered prick.  I was just pointing out that it took me more time to write that than it did to get a response from you that was borderline meltdown.  Damn, it must be so hard to be you, knowing that the world revolves around the sun created by the gas coming from your asshole.  That's quite a load for anyone to carry.  I admire you so...

So, just because I am a female and find the sunshine pumping and the personal attacks to be somewhat worse than Kaos's extremist views on the coaching hire and our athletic director makes me Kaos's whore?  Wow, that took some thought.  Points for originality.  You obviously have some issues with women - maybe you and your therapist should explore that a little more next week.

I am no one's cybermother (again with the woman issues!!).  I get to have an opinion just like you do.  And my opinion is that this shit is getting pretty damn old.  All of it.  From everyone.  You* are too caught up in trying to prove your manhood that you fail to realize just how fucking stupid you look.  It was entertaining at first, but now it is just ridiculous.  But hey, sometimes narcissism and rampant stupidity go hand in hand.**

* Note that by "you", I am not necessarily refering to anyone as an individual.  More of a collective "you all".  Given Chop's narcissitic personality, I thought it was worth a footnote...

** Chop, this one WAS directly aimed at you.  If you want to perpetuate the stereotype, please continue to do so.  It has worked for you so far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2009, 04:49:10 PM »
Oh, I was plenty serious, you self-centered prick.  I was just pointing out that it took me more time to write that than it did to get a response from you that was borderline meltdown.  Damn, it must be so hard to be you, knowing that the world revolves around the sun created by the gas coming from your asshole.  That's quite a load for anyone to carry.  I admire you so...

So, just because I am a female and find the sunshine pumping and the personal attacks to be somewhat worse than Kaos's extremist views on the coaching hire and our athletic director makes me Kaos's whore?  Wow, that took some thought.  Points for originality.  You obviously have some issues with women - maybe you and your therapist should explore that a little more next week.

I am no one's cybermother (again with the woman issues!!).  I get to have an opinion just like you do.  And my opinion is that this shit is getting pretty damn old.  All of it.  From everyone.  You* are too caught up in trying to prove your manhood that you fail to realize just how fucking stupid you look.  It was entertaining at first, but now it is just ridiculous.  But hey, sometimes narcissism and rampant stupidity go hand in hand.**

* Note that by "you", I am not necessarily refering to anyone as an individual.  More of a collective "you all".  Given Chop's narcissitic personality, I thought it was worth a footnote...

** Chop, this one WAS directly aimed at you.  If you want to perpetuate the stereotype, please continue to do so.  It has worked for you so far.

Blah blah fucking blah... I applaud the creativity in your writing, but that's where it ends.  You don't mean shit to me when it comes to lessons or teaching anyone anything.  Thanks for the second rant though, especially after you were acting like you were just trying to pull me into something...

Can't wait for your next injection of supreme knowledge old wise one... 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2009, 04:58:01 PM »
What lessons?  I offered an OPINION, not a lesson.  I taught at Auburn, for two years, and I am quite sure I know the difference between trying to teach and trying to state an opinion.  Oh, wait, since I don't teach there anymore, I guess I am not qualified to make that distinction.  My bad.   

The only lesson here is that you need to learn better Reading for Comprehension skills.  And at this point, it is obvious that that ship has sailed, with you still on the dock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2009, 05:01:27 PM »
Oh, wait, since I don't teach there anymore, I guess I am not qualified to make that distinction.  My bad.

$5 says this one went ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! over the head. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2009, 05:09:05 PM »
And at this point, it is obvious that that ship has sailed, with you still on the dock.

Kind of like you understanding just how much I don't give a shit... Oh teacher of the Auburn past....   :badger:

(..and Kaos, I got the reference... HEY EVERYONE!!  KAOS COACHED FOOTBALL!!!!  YAY FOR KAOS!!! ....Oh...and don't forget that he USED to evaluate talent for a southeastern news source... so... of course he's an expert on all the kids today... of course..)

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 05:13:36 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2009, 05:18:04 PM »
$5 says this one went ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! over the head. 
Speaking of head, I'll be a few minutes late today - hope that won't inconvenience you any. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »
Kind of like you understanding just how much I don't give a shit... Oh teacher of the Auburn past....
And yet he responds...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2009, 05:20:58 PM »
Speaking of head, I'll be a few minutes late today - hope that won't inconvenience you any. 

Better hurry or you'll wake his mom upstairs..... Basement life is hard.  Next thing you know the bitch is yelling at him to get him some coke with some ice in it..

Just sayin...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009, 05:24:57 PM »
Better hurry or you'll wake his mom upstairs..... Basement life is hard.  Next thing you know the bitch is yelling at him to get him some coke with some ice in it..

Just sayin...
Sounds like the voice of experience - maybe that explains the women issues?  You should definitely explore that next week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009, 05:33:53 PM »
Required watching for all of you fuckers

One of my all time favorite country songs, and seems quite appropriate right now.  Doesn't hurt that I think Terri Clark is hot as shit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009, 05:34:11 PM »
Sounds like the voice of experience - maybe that explains the women issues?  You should definitely explore that next week.

Well, maybe if I was some poor angry schlep that used to live in a basement at one time.... but alas...no.      
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions