Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dontae Aycock

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Dontae Aycock
« on: February 02, 2009, 11:05:46 PM »
Anybody seen this from The AJC?

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/shared-blogs/ajc/cfbrecruit/entries/2009/02/02/georgia_tech_pu.html

Just thought some of you fucks would be interested in that.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 11:06:22 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Dontae Aycock
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 12:51:19 AM »
Anybody seen this from The AJC?

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/shared-blogs/ajc/cfbrecruit/entries/2009/02/02/georgia_tech_pu.html

Just thought some of you fucks would be interested in that.
Fuck these coaches threatening kids who want to weigh their options before making what could be the biggest decision of their entire lives.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 01:16:39 AM »
Damn, that sounds like something that Coach $ would do....Oh wait, he did do that, see Gerald West.  BTW, Dontae would be a RB in the NFL, if he got drafted of course.  5'10" 215lbs 4.5 40, seems like a perfect fit for a RB.  But, in GT's offense, he'd be a perfect Option QB.  I'm just guessing that he felt that he should hone his RB skills (Pass pertection, catching the ball outta the backfield, setting up his blockers, taking a handoff, knowing where the holes will be, etc.) on the College level, before he decides to join the NFL.  And, what better place to do it at, then at RB U?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 07:40:30 AM »
Fuck these coaches threatening kids who want to weigh their options before making what could be the biggest decision of their entire lives.

Nail meet hammer.  It amounts to nothing more than the pissed off kid on the playground taking his ball and going home.

I understand it is a business and a livelihood but at the end of the day these kids are still 17 & 18 about to embark on an entirely different chapter of their life.  Even if where they decide to go is a mistake that will be one of their first big life lessons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 08:29:55 AM »
Don't say that you commit to a program if you're not ready, all he had to do was not commit and he would still have a choice
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 09:09:17 AM »
Don't say that you commit to a program if you're not ready, all he had to do was not commit and he would still have a choice
Hard to argue that he won't be better off anyway, which is why he said "Fuck you" and made the trip anyway. He's got a hell of a better chance making it to the NFL as an Auburn RB than as a GT QB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 09:49:08 AM »

Come on down off that mountain.  You telling me that you have never given your word to someone and then not lived up to it? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 01:39:01 PM »
Damn, that sounds like something that Coach $ would do....Oh wait, he did do that, see Gerald West.
You are a total dumbass if you really do believe this. Since West is free to do so now, why isn't he setting up a visit to AU? Or commiting to AU? I mean, this whole thing was supposedly over him taking a visit to AU. Why hasn't he shown up on campus yet? We just had two commits a few weeks ago visit AU and their offers didn't get pulled, but supposedly West says he's going to visit and he's out the door? Do you actually think about shit you see on message boards before you go around preaching it like the Bible?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 01:55:06 PM »
Do you actually think about shit you see on message boards before you go around preaching it like the Bible?

Why not?  You obviously do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions