Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Welcome TigerFanInGeorgia

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: Welcome TigerFanInGeorgia
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2009, 02:58:58 PM »
What are you talking about?  Every time you login to TigersX it is like rainbows shooting out of a leprechaun's ass.

When I logged in this morning two unicorns immediately appeared in my office with puppies riding on their backs.  Each puppy had a newborn, smiling infant on its back.  They gave me some ice cream, we sang "Kumbaya", and then we played a game of "ring around the rosey".  They then flew away I got on with my day.  You should see what happens when I log in during the weekend!  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2009, 03:05:14 PM »
When I logged in this morning two unicorns immediately appeared in my office with puppies riding on their backs.  Each puppy had a newborn, smiling infant on its back.  They gave me some ice cream, we sang "Kumbaya", and then we played a game of "ring around the rosey".  They then flew away I got on with my day.  You should see what happens when I log in during the weekend!  
I claim no responsibility for what happens when you login during the weekend.  Last weekend I logged in on Saturday and woke up Sunday morning with two crying strippers, a pony elephant, and a sore on my lip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

femme4auburn

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2009, 03:06:40 PM »

Well dang...all I got was a flower lei and a bottle of wine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2009, 03:08:12 PM »
I claim no responsibility for what happens when you login during the weekend.  Last weekend I logged in on Saturday and woke up Sunday morning with two crying strippers, a pony elephant, and a sore on my lip.
Be careful, it could be the herpes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2009, 03:26:28 PM »
Be careful, it could be the herpes.

Herp....the gift that keeps on giving
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2009, 03:39:41 PM »
Oh thank God.  Welcome sisters!!  These are the most loveable bunch of perverts you will ever come to know, love and wish you could kick in the nuts all at the same time.  Bottom line, they are a bunch of fucking Neanderthals, so just accept that up front and all will be well.  (Except for AWK,who is just precious and loves graham crackers and long walks on the beach.  He is SUCH a sweetie.)

One hint - no flashing them when you are drunk at a TigerX tailgate party unless you like having pictures of your boobs on teh interwebs.  One of these bastards is a disrespecful camera phone using dickhead.

Oh, and Randall (Pale Rider) just loves the use of emoticons - the more the better.  That is the best way to get in his good graces.  He feels that you can't ever have to many to make sure your point is taken as intended.   :thumbsup:

I am so glad you guys are here!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2009, 03:43:57 PM »

One hint - no flashing them when you are drunk at a TigerX tailgate party unless you like having pictures of your boobs on teh interwebs.  One of these bastards is a disrespecful camera phone using dickhead.
  Would you like a picture of the brain?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2009, 03:47:06 PM »
  Would you like a picture of the brain?
I didn't know you owned a pinhole camera...

Nah - the zoom function on my computer doesn't go that small.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

femme4auburn

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2009, 03:50:39 PM »
Oh thank God.  Welcome sisters!!  These are the most loveable bunch of perverts you will ever come to know, love and wish you could kick in the nuts all at the same time.  Bottom line, they are a bunch of fucking Neanderthals, so just accept that up front and all will be well.  (Except for AWK,who is just precious and loves graham crackers and long walks on the beach.  He is SUCH a sweetie.)

Oh, and Randall (Pale Rider) just loves the use of emoticons - the more the better.  That is the best way to get in his good graces.  He feels that you can't ever have to many to make sure your point is taken as intended.   :thumbsup:

I'm not much into kicking...I usually just duct tape them up and throw them in a closet until they beg for mercy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2009, 03:52:03 PM »

I'm not much into kicking...I usually just duct tape them up and throw them in a closet until they beg for mercy.

I'm just thankful you finally let me out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

femme4auburn

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2009, 03:53:54 PM »
I'm just thankful you finally let me out.

Nail polish remover will take that adhesive right off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2009, 03:55:28 PM »
I didn't know you owned a pinhole camera...

Nah - the zoom function on my computer doesn't go that small.

Told you that was nothing to be proud of Brad.

She's gonna be fine.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 03:56:34 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2009, 04:04:19 PM »
We are gonna get along JUST FINE...  :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »
We are gonna get along JUST FINE...  :clap:

Does Duct Tape stick to a corndog?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »
Does Duct Tape stick to a corndog?
That's why they have a stick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2009, 04:09:54 PM »
That's why they have a stick.

They sure do have little sticks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2009, 04:27:55 PM »
They sure do have little sticks
I get the Texas sized, baby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2009, 04:41:53 PM »
I get the Texas sized, baby.

I didn't know you were getting some on the side.  Does the corndog know about this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2009, 05:18:04 PM »
I didn't know you were getting some on the side.  Does the corndog know about this?
He isn't jealous of anything that requires batteries.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2009, 06:13:50 PM »

She loves me because I'm beautiful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."