Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alright...which one of you was this?

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Alright...which one of you was this?
« on: February 02, 2009, 04:35:09 PM »
Man in wheelchair allegedly steals purse, spits

COLUMBUS, Ga. – Columbus police arrested a man in a wheelchair after he allegedly stole a woman's purse early Saturday and then spit in an officer's face. Police said a 51-year-old man approached a 49-year-old woman who was reclining on a couch in the lobby of their apartment building with her brown purse beside her.

Police said the man took the purse and tried to get away but the woman yelled at him to return the purse and it was recovered. The man got into an elevator and went to his room but was arrested for robbery a short time later.

Two officers took the man to a medical center for treatment. Police said the man then insulted the weight of one officer and then cursed and spit in his face.

The man was charged with obstruction of an officer and was released from the Muscogee County Jail later that day.

___

Information from: Columbus Ledger-Enquirer, http://www.ledger-enquirer.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Alright...which one of you was this?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 05:01:12 PM »
I do remember reading about a fellow x'er up in a tree yelling at the police "you are not real good at teh policing, and something about being from a place called "foot up cop's ass" and being homesick or something, but since he was in a tree I will exclude him from the list of probable candidates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 05:15:20 PM »
The purse was not brown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 08:20:38 PM »
I think I have partied with that dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.