Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brandon Jacobs...

Brandon Jacobs...
« on: January 30, 2009, 06:48:07 PM »
Has cancelled his visit to UT this weekend and will sign with Auburn Wednesday.   :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: Brandon Jacobs...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 06:51:01 PM »
Has cancelled his visit to UT this weekend and will sign with Auburn Wednesday.   :vn:

Hopefully he sees the field more than the last Bandon Jacobs.  I wonder how good he is at busting up a wedge?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 06:51:38 PM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »
Hopefully he sees the field more than the last Bandon Jacobs.  I wonder how good he is at busting up a wedge?

What he did to Vanderbilt was absolutely wrong.  Those kids had a loss of 50 IQ points after that encounter.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 07:03:56 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 07:11:17 PM »
What he did to Vanderbilt was absolutely wrong.  Those kids had a loss of 50 IQ points after that encounter.

Might be one of the biggest hits i have ever seen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »
Might be one of the biggest hits i have ever seen

The Auburn ones I remember were Carlos Cheetham against Tennessee and Junior Rosegreen against UGA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 10:52:04 PM »
I know it was just the Western Kentucky Cookie Monsters...but anyone recall Brandon scoring a TD and then about 5 yards after he was in the end zone, a WKU defensive back came over to him and received a sweet little forearm shiver that nearly decleated the poor sumbitch?

Jacobs was simply odd man out.  He could have been the man just as easily as Carnell or Ronnie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 11:15:41 AM »
The Auburn ones I remember were Carlos Cheetham against Tennessee and Junior Rosegreen against UGA.

The wife and I were watching this one and when that happened, she actually OMG'ed and covered her face for the replay.  We seriously thought Rosegreen hurt that kid bad.  I thought he paralyzed him.  That was vicious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan