Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Commitment #24 Daren Bates

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Commitment #24 Daren Bates
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 10:24:49 PM »
Yet, it happened.  With or without your approval.  .....Unless multiple reporters went full retard of course.
Yeah, I guess offering guys on sight that we never recruited and don't even need a week before signing day is what teams that are tight on scholarships do nowadays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 10:37:23 PM »
Yeah, I guess offering guys on sight that we never recruited and don't even need a week before signing day is what teams that are tight on scholarships do nowadays.

Are you stupid or something?  You had coaches down there talking to him. 

By the way, the reason he's been flying under the radar is simply because he transfered to this school this year and NOBODY had springtime information on him.  Bryan Matthews had only received his information on him TODAY.  He's good enough that Alabama (whether they offered or not), Tennessee and Auburn were talking to him now.   You don't get that attention if you suck balls.

The information is right there in front of you no matter how much you want to ignore it.  Shit, he even talked with the evil elf himself today and said thanks, but NO THANKS.  hahaha....

You have fun trying to come up with more Auburn slights.... I'm outta here on this one...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2009, 10:41:47 PM »

Bryan Matthews on Rivals....  FWIW....
He transferred for his senior season so I don't think anyone really evaluated or had film on him during the spring evaluation period. I just got his senior highlights today so he's just a young man that nearly slipped through the cracks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »
rws: New level of sad. Seriously. The Jedi Mind trick ain't gonna work here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2009, 11:04:06 PM »
rws: New level of sad. Seriously. The Jedi Mind trick ain't gonna work here.

Ditto bitch.  Why is there some insatiable desire to interject your Mullet sportin', Camaro drivin' bammer bullshit on every fucking thread posted.  The thread said this guy chose Auburn over Bammie and a host of others. And you immediately chime in like a fucking 6th grader..."Nuh uuhhh...Smart was in Olive Branch and we never offered him.  In fact, Saban only called him to see if he had a good lookin sister that loves to suck midget cock."

Good pick up for Auburn.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 07:56:14 AM »
to see if he had a good lookin sister that loves to suck midget cock."

Well?  Does he?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 08:37:55 AM »
Well?  Does he?
Obviously not...Teh Saban didn't sign him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 08:43:15 AM »
Obviously not...Teh Saban didn't sign him.

It was a phone rejection too... Ouch...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 10:17:22 AM »
I looked at his profile before AuburnSports broke the story

Alabama wasn't recruiting him, hadn't offered him, but you were checking random MS player's profile prior to the story?

Gotta call bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 10:24:30 AM »
Alabama wasn't recruiting him, hadn't offered him, but you were checking random MS player's profile prior to the story?

Gotta call bullshit.

Pinched the chuckle-head.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 10:25:08 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 10:54:12 AM »
You really have very little going on in life if you're spending time checking the the profiles of 2* safeties from Mississippi who by the way, Alabama has no interest in.

I join the calling of the dung.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 07:22:20 PM »
Here's a picture of the offer list, per rivals on Jan. 29th.....and, no rws, it isn't photoshopped.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2009, 11:51:33 PM »
The kid seems to be a sleeper and not just because he is best buddies with a big recruit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions