No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Last weekend for official visits
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 12:06:24 PM »
Any of you guys know who will be in Auburn this weekend?  If so, what are the chances that we get them?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Visit List So Far This Weekend...
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 12:08:22 PM »
Damn Chop.  I just asked this question in my own thread.  Now go over there and answer it. 

Have you heard or read anything that tells what chance we have to land any of these guys?  Thanks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 12:13:34 PM »
Damn Chop.  I just asked this question in my own thread.  Now go over there and answer it. 

Have you heard or read anything that tells what chance we have to land any of these guys?  Thanks

Randle, probably 20% or less.  Not dead, but not likely coming to Auburn. 

JP, and CM are commits already.  Bates is a possible commit if he gets an offer this weekend.  He does not have one at this point.

GK is going to be tough to pull away from Tennessee.
Gaines...No idea yet.
DeDe Lattimore might not even come up. Supposedly he committed to USF this morning.
AP is a strong possibility and would be a great pick up.
TP...No idea.
David Oku 50% according to the "guru's" on rivals and scout.  (some say less, some say more)

Reid just didn't have anymore visits left.  Word is he's probably going the way of the Dawg.

Bryce Brown is pulling one of those "I might have to wait till after signing day" dealios.   I have a feeling if we sign Oku, you might see us move on regardless of what Brown does.  Our staff is very high on Oku and know more about him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Last weekend for official visits
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 12:14:11 PM »
Any of you guys know who will be in Auburn this weekend?  If so, what are the chances that we get them?

Sorry man... was in the process when you posted this...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 12:27:07 PM »

JP, and CM are commits already.  Bates is a possible commit if he gets an offer this weekend.  He does not have one at this point.

Gaines...No idea yet.
DeDe Lattimore might not even come up. Supposedly he committed to USF this morning.
TP...No idea.
David Oku 50% according to the "guru's" on rivals and scout.  (some say less, some say more)

Reid just didn't have anymore visits left.  Word is he's probably going the way of the Dawg.

Bryce Brown is pulling one of those "I might have to wait till after signing day" dealios.   I have a feeling if we sign Oku, you might see us move on regardless of what Brown does.  Our staff is very high on Oku and know more about him.

Just read something on Bates where he said that CTT offered him and that CGC called him last night to tell him and talk to him.  I have see a video on this kid, looks good, has some wheels under him that's for sure.  Hopefully he will be able to help us get AP to come on over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 12:30:50 PM »

Gaines...No idea yet.
TP...No idea.

Thanks for the info.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 12:32:58 PM »
Thanks for the info.

No Problem.  If I see more, I'll pass it along.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions