Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

David Oku....

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: David Oku....
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2009, 04:36:15 PM »
"gurgle gurgle glog glog"  That's what this sounds like when your bammer nutsack is so down your own throat you fail to make a point.   You don't know what Chizik's plans are any more than anyone else does. 
no, but you and your merry band of butt fuckers like to talk like you know, so why can't i take a guess as well?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2009, 04:46:43 PM »
Nobody knows. Because there IS no plan.

Unless chickens with their heads cut off have plans. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2009, 05:32:56 PM »
Nobody knows. Because there IS no plan.

Unless chickens with their heads cut off have plans. 

This is an intelligent response.  Perfect.  Dead on.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2009, 05:34:07 PM »
no, but you and your merry band of butt fuckers like to talk like you know, so why can't i take a guess as well?

Take "a guess" all you want.  Just don't be surprised when you're told what a raging facial hemroid you are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2009, 11:40:07 AM »
you originally implied that AU didn't want him badly, because you said IF they wanted him badly he would have been contacted. you also repeated that point in your reply to me. then you say no one has said AU doesn't want him badly, even though you sure as hell were implying that originally. i will agree with you that if you guys don't end up hanging on to him that nobody should say that AU didn't want him. for that matter, AU was in his living room days ago and Chizik apparently accepted his re-commit when his uncle announced he was staying. apparently you think AU wanted him and so do i, apparently we're just splitting hairs between "wanting" and "wanting badly".

The point is that no one knows shit about the situation. We may have very well contacted the kid. If we haven't it's safe to say that we're not breaking a huge sweat over him signing. It takes like 5 minutes to give the kid a call or drop a line and touch bases with him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2009, 12:53:27 PM »
The point is that no one knows shit about the situation. We may have very well contacted the kid. If we haven't it's safe to say that we're not breaking a huge sweat over him signing. It takes like 5 minutes to give the kid a call or drop a line and touch bases with him.

Unless your head is up your ass and you don't have a clue what you're doing.

Disorganization was one of the primary complaints about Chiz at ISU.  Why are you  so willing to dismiss the concept that he might just be chasing his tail and not have a handle on things? 

Based on his track record, monkey fucking football strategies was something I feared from him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2009, 01:01:08 PM »
Unless your head is up your ass and you don't have a clue what you're doing.

Disorganization was one of the primary complaints about Chiz at ISU.  Why are you  so willing to dismiss the concept that he might just be chasing his tail and not have a handle on things? 

Based on his track record, monkey fucking football strategies was something I feared from him.

Well, we got another 4 star defensive tackle today as well as a top qb who may qualify. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest. Let's wait til signing day. I have a feeling that you are going to look like an idiot on signing day. We'll see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2009, 01:37:29 PM »
Well, we got another 4 star defensive tackle today as well as a top qb who may qualify. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest. Let's wait til signing day. I have a feeling that you are going to look like an idiot on signing day. We'll see.

I never look like an idiot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2009, 01:46:39 PM »
I never look like an idiot. 
That's not what your wife told me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »

Pillow talk means nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2009, 02:18:11 PM »

Ok, so "the face" might be a little goofy.  But she's also a known liar, so take it from there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions