Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

David Oku....

Re: David Oku....
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 01:45:31 PM »
cue Prowler to tell us Coleman is lying and he was contacted the minute Willis left AU, and that Coleman is a liar. he's got da TROOF!

You've got access to the same papers and information.  Why don't you go find it yourself instead of being a troll and butt-fucking Kaos everytime he says something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »
You've got access to the same papers and information.  Why don't you go find it yourself instead of being a troll and butt-fucking Kaos everytime he says something?
i think it would be safe to say that i don't know what paper he read today, nor in all likelyhood would i have read the same paper. i don't know where he lives, but it probably isn't anywhere around here. therefore i probably haven't seen that information. my reply wasn't directed at Kaos, it was more of a jab to Prowler and i simply borrowed Kaos' quote. feel better? or do you need another boo boo duck?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 01:56:34 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 01:57:58 PM »
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sadly, it's a gift not everyone has. 

Just because you can repeat the words said by Richard Pryor, doesn't mean you're funny. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 01:59:05 PM »
i think it would be safe to say that i don't know what paper he read today, nor in all likelyhood would i have read the same paper. i don't know where he lives, but it probably isn't anywhere around here. therefore i probably haven't seen that information. my reply wasn't directed at Kaos, it was more of a jab to Prowler and i simply borrowed Kaos' quote. feel better? or do you need another boo boo duck?

You had no information, just wanted to stir the pot with Prowler.  I get it.  I didn't figure you were worth more than that anyway.  My bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »
Sadly, it's a gift not everyone has. 

Just because you can repeat the words said by Richard Pryor, doesn't mean you're funny. 

It's in a memo Captain Comic.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »
It's in a memo Captain Comic.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I already told you that line was a fail.  But you can use it anyway. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 02:04:45 PM »
I already told you that line was a fail.  But you can use it anyway. 

:thumbsup: buddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 02:14:54 PM »
I haven't heard if Terrance has been contacted yet.  But, I'd be willing to bet that if the Staff wants him, they would've contacted him, by now.  rws, once I get word that he has actually been contacted, I'll be sure to pass it along.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 02:16:01 PM »
i think it would be safe to say that i don't know what paper he read today, nor in all likelyhood would i have read the same paper. i don't know where he lives, but it probably isn't anywhere around here. therefore i probably haven't seen that information.

Kaos, here's a britches busting idea...  Why don't you provide both scissors and Prowler the paper and quote you posted earlier?   I've seen different things including an entry by Goldberg last night Thursday night saying that while Coleman was upset at Willis still, he still considered himself an Auburn commit.  With that said, he ALSO said he was keeping his options open.  You all know where to find the Goldmine blog if you don't believe that.

Terrance Coleman, defensive lineman, Williamson High of Mobile. He's very much one unhappy camper, according to Inside the Auburn Tigers. Of Willis, Coleman said, "He told me that he was going to be at Auburn when I came there. He was sitting in my living room two nights ago and told me that. He also told me some not-so-nice things about Alabama, so I am not happy about this. I didn't know he was like that. I am going to stay committed to Auburn, but I don't know for sure what I am going to do."

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 02:32:42 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 02:16:45 PM »
I haven't heard if Terrance has been contacted yet.  But, I'd be willing to bet that if the Staff wants him, they would've contacted him, by now.  rws, once I get word that he has actually been contacted, I'll be sure to pass it along.

This is the ONLY part of your post that scissors will focus on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2009, 02:48:52 PM »
This is the ONLY part of your post that scissors will focus on. 
i'm glad i'm not the only one seeing him setup the "we didn't want him anyway" spin. judging by your reply, you knew thats what it sounded like because you mentioned that i would say something about it. its not like you're omnipotent, you just recognize that it was a total bullshit statement and that i would recognize that as well. i read his entire post, there really isn't much to say but "yeah, oooook....". he introduced new substance to the conversation, and i am discussing it. that ok with you little fella?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2009, 02:52:15 PM »
ooo! ooooo!  Can I!? Can I!??

Since this is what you live for and you don't bring any actual substance to the board.  Have at it.  You play the blowhard troll very well.  I'm sure Prowler's next breath and action are hinging on your very opinion. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 02:53:45 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2009, 02:57:58 PM »
i'm glad i'm not the only one seeing him setup the "we didn't want him anyway" spin. judging by your reply, you knew thats what it sounded like because you mentioned that i would say something about it. its not like you're omnipotent, you just recognize that it was a total bullshit statement and that i would recognize that as well. i read his entire post, there really isn't much to say but "yeah, oooook....". he introduced new substance to the conversation, and i am discussing it. that ok with you little fella?

Actually you would be retarded if you didn't recognize what he said as true. I mean if they want the kid badly and his coach that was recruiting him just left, it only makes sense that they would contact him asap. That's just common fucking sense.

Of course common sense doesn't work well for a pissy little bitch who just likes to argue for the turds, or against AU regardless of the presence, or lack, of logic in his argument.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2009, 03:00:55 PM »
its not like you're omnipotent, you just recognize that it was a total bullshit statement and that i would recognize that as well.

"Omnipotent"???  hahaha....  Leave the big words to Kaos.  You just sound stupid.   I think claiming whether I had, or didn't have a GODLY Authoritive power, or infinate power might be a little over the top.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 03:02:39 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2009, 03:27:02 PM »
Actually you would be retarded if you didn't recognize what he said as true. I mean if they want the kid badly and his coach that was recruiting him just left, it only makes sense that they would contact him asap. That's just common fucking sense.

Of course common sense doesn't work well for a pissy little bitch who just likes to argue for the turds, or against AU regardless of the presence, or lack, of logic in his argument.
ok, so what you're saying is they wanted him until Willis left? because according to Coleman, a few days before Willis left he was at Coleman's home, presumably to continue to solidify his commitment.

He was sitting in my living room two nights ago

so, do you suggest that two days before Willis left that AU wanted him but now that Willis is gone now they don't want him? goddamn, and you say i don't understand common sense. common sense tells me that when AU sends their Mobile recruiter to solidify the commitment of a Mobile kid, that means they still want him. or was Willis acting as a renegade against the wishes of The Chizik by coming down and recruiting him that night? how fucking stupid are you?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 03:38:15 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2009, 03:47:02 PM »
ok, so what you're saying is they wanted him until Willis left? because according to Coleman, a few days before Willis left he was at Coleman's home, presumably to continue to solidify his commitment.

so, do you suggest that two days before Willis left that AU wanted him but now that Willis is gone now they don't want him? goddamn, and you say i don't understand common sense. common sense tells me that when AU sends their Mobile recruiter to solidify the commitment of a Mobile kid, that means they still want him. or was Willis acting as a renegade against the wishes of The Chizik by coming down and recruiting him that night? how fucking stupid are you?

No, you're just a complete fucking idiot. Obviously we want him. My post said that if we wanted him BADLY we would have contacted him by now and for all your completely worthless ass knows we have.

My logic here is correct and not hard to understand. It is not the least bit fucking surprising that you are struggling with it.

No one has said we don't want him, nor should they if we don't get him. No one has even said that we don't want him badly because for all we know we very well may. You are pulling that out of your ass. You should stick to pulling dildos out of your ass. I'm certain you are much better at that.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »
No, you're just a complete fucking idiot. Obviously we want him. My post said that if we wanted him BADLY we would have contacted him by now and for all your completely worthless ass knows we have.

My logic here is correct and not hard to understand. It is not the least bit fucking surprising that you are struggling with it.

No one has said we don't want him, nor should they if we don't get him. No one has even said that we don't want him badly because for all we know we very well may. You are pulling that out of your ass. You should stick to pulling dildos out of your ass. I'm certain you are much better at that.
you originally implied that AU didn't want him badly, because you said IF they wanted him badly he would have been contacted. you also repeated that point in your reply to me. then you say no one has said AU doesn't want him badly, even though you sure as hell were implying that originally. i will agree with you that if you guys don't end up hanging on to him that nobody should say that AU didn't want him. for that matter, AU was in his living room days ago and Chizik apparently accepted his re-commit when his uncle announced he was staying. apparently you think AU wanted him and so do i, apparently we're just splitting hairs between "wanting" and "wanting badly".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »
you originally implied that AU didn't want him badly, because you said IF they wanted him badly he would have been contacted. you also repeated that point in your reply to me. then you say no one has said AU doesn't want him badly, even though you sure as hell were implying that originally. i will agree with you that if you guys don't end up hanging on to him that nobody should say that AU didn't want him. for that matter, AU was in his living room days ago and Chizik apparently accepted his re-commit when his uncle announced he was staying. apparently you think AU wanted him and so do i, apparently we're just splitting hairs between "wanting" and "wanting badly".

Fuck you for saying I talk too much.  Holy shit.  90% of your replies to Tiger88 have been YOU putting words in HIS mouth and then jumping on him for what YOU say HE's saying. 

No wonder you're always going  :hulk:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2009, 04:12:28 PM »
Fuck you for saying I talk too much.  Holy shit.  90% of your replies to Tiger88 have been YOU putting words in HIS mouth and then jumping on him for what YOU say HE's saying. 

No wonder you're always going  :hulk:
in his reply he emphasised BADLY and then went on to make statements that supports my theory that we're just splitting hairs over "wanting" and "wanting badly". i understand that he thinks AU wants Coleman, and i agree with that. i also agree that if Coleman doesn't stick with AU nobody should say that AU didn't want him. thats all gravy. my contention at this point is just that if you send a coach into a kid's house this close to signing day, you probably want him pretty bad. thats just my opinion. when Chizik got on board he felt the need to visit some of these guys in-home because apparently he felt they were enough of a priority.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 04:22:24 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2009, 04:32:12 PM »
in his reply he emphasised BADLY and then went on to make statements that supports my theory that we're just splitting hairs over "wanting" and "wanting badly". i understand that he thinks AU wants Coleman, and i agree with that. i also agree that if Coleman doesn't stick with AU nobody should say that AU didn't want him. thats all gravy. my contention at this point is just that if you send a coach into a kid's house this close to signing day, you probably want him pretty bad. thats just my opinion. when Chizik got on board he felt the need to visit some of these guys in-home because apparently he felt they were enough of a priority.

"gurgle gurgle glog glog"  That's what you sound like when your bammer nutsack is so down your own throat you fail to make a point.   You don't know what Chizik's plans are any more than anyone else does. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 04:35:43 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions