Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So, I guess it wasn't just McBrodie that was told not to visit UT....

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: So, I guess it wasn't just McBrodie that was told not to visit UT....
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 04:57:35 PM »
Except now they do.  Now, they've been warned.  Don't visit Tennessee.  It doesn't matter that Tennessee may be a better fit for you.  What matters is that they might tell you something that you like.  They might put dem lies in yo head about how their school is better than Alabama.  We can't have that.  So, Saban says, don't visit.  Or else. 
you guys keep acting like these kids have been tragically limited or something and this is handicapping them. AJ McCarron has 3 officials left he can use. he has had one to Alabama and is taking one to Miami on 01/30. Trent Richardson has 2 more he can use. he just took one to LSU, and took one to UF before that. hell, according to Prowler he is going to switch to one of those two. again, you are taking an extraordinary situation and turning it into something it isn't. the staff has never worried about kids going up there for officials. if they had gone up there before this CLT mess, as others did, this issue wouldn't even be an issue. for that matter they didn't even have officials scheduled, they had just mentioned that they had thought about going up there. and you're right, there is nothing binding about their commitment. i would imagine that if they don't like it, they will decommit immediately. both of those guys know they could go to pretty much any school with just a phone call. again, we are 1½ weeks away from NSD. Trent Richardson has been a commit since June and AJ since May. do you really think these kids, commiting that early and staying on this close to NSD, are still just so torn about where they want to be? btw, Petey Smith just left his official at UT. said he had a great time, but Alabama is still on top. will probably make his commitment to Alabama in the next few days now that his UT visit is out of the way.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 05:26:28 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2009, 05:11:55 AM »
Why does it smell like roasted ass in here? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 05:16:17 AM »
you guys keep acting like these kids have been tragically limited or something and this is handicapping them. AJ McCarron has 3 officials left he can use. he has had one to Alabama and is taking one to Miami on 01/30. Trent Richardson has 2 more he can use. he just took one to LSU, and took one to UF before that. hell, according to Prowler he is going to switch to one of those two. again, you are taking an extraordinary situation and turning it into something it isn't. the staff has never worried about kids going up there for officials. if they had gone up there before this CLT mess, as others did, this issue wouldn't even be an issue. for that matter they didn't even have officials scheduled, they had just mentioned that they had thought about going up there. and you're right, there is nothing binding about their commitment. i would imagine that if they don't like it, they will decommit immediately. both of those guys know they could go to pretty much any school with just a phone call. again, we are 1½ weeks away from NSD. Trent Richardson has been a commit since June and AJ since May. do you really think these kids, commiting that early and staying on this close to NSD, are still just so torn about where they want to be? btw, Petey Smith just left his official at UT. said he had a great time, but Alabama is still on top. will probably make his commitment to Alabama in the next few days now that his UT visit is out of the way.

Dude.  Seriously. 

You might have some good points but I wouldhn't have any fucking idea. 

You see, there's this thing called capitalization. There's this other thing called punctuation. There's this third thing called paragraph breaks.

That looks like one long ass stream of consciousness sentence you wrote up there.  My fucking eyes start to bleed just looking at it, much less trying to decipher it. 

I'd occasionally like an alternate opinion, but not if it's presented like that. 

Unless you're some kind of homebound guy blowing through a straw to make the computer work, for fuck's sake, break that shit up. 

If you are the homebound guy blowing through a straw, well, I'm sorry. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.