Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Unbelievable!

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Unbelievable!
« on: January 21, 2009, 02:28:46 PM »
As if you didn't already know that Donna Brazile was a piece of shit, but I implore you to listen to the end of this short segment and tell me that it doesn't summarize the views of the folks that are most excited about The Messiah's election:

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6691517

It revolves around her taking the blanket from Obama's seat after the inauguration.

Charlie Gibson: "Now we have to figure out if you stealing that blanket is a felony or a misdemeanor"

Brazile: "We have a black president.  This blanket is free"

She then goes on to say "We have an American president...blah blah blah" in an effort to fix what she had said.

Somebody embed this for me if they can figure it out
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Unbelievable!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 02:32:58 PM »
No offense dude...but how is this unbelievable? You are going to have to learn to deal with this shit. Until people start realizing that their Obama present isn't going to arrive as promised, certain people are going to expect to get away with murder....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 02:36:13 PM »
The One had to sit on a blanket?  What a pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 04:08:33 PM »
No offense dude...but how is this unbelievable? You are going to have to learn to deal with this shit. Until people start realizing that their Obama present isn't going to arrive as promised, certain people are going to expect to get away with murder....

I'm not dealing with shit.  I'm going to sit here and bitch and moan and point fingers and pretend I live in a land where sane people exist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions