Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trent Richardson "Dissapointed"

Trent Richardson "Dissapointed"
« on: January 16, 2009, 01:07:02 PM »
http://blog.al.com/rapsheet/20...lance_thom.htmlTrent Richardson on Lance Thompson's move: "I'm disappointed."
Posted by Ian R. Rapoport -- Birmingham News January 15, 2009 8:03 PM
Categories: Football, Recruiting
Trent!
Just a quick update on the fact that Alabama outside linebackers coach Lance Thompson is taking a job on the Tennessee staff. I just spoke with five-star running back Trent Richardson, the Pensacola, Fla. native and one of Thompson's recruits.
What did he think?

"It's kind of surprising to me, and it's kind of hard on me," Richardson said. "He was my recruiter and I was closer to him than my position coach (Burton Burns) at Alabama. It's hard. I never thought this would happen to me."

Richardson hasn't spoken to Thompson yet, though he said he's been calling him all day. He did speak with Alabama coach Nick Saban, who seemed pretty frustrated.

"I talked to Coach Saban today," Richardson said, "and he was very surprised. He was kind of upset with the situation, too."

So, what does this mean for Trent's recruitment?

"Well, I'm just going to finish going through the recruiting process, get to February, sit down with my mom and talk it over with my family and my coaches at my school now," he said. "Let it ride like that. I'm going to keep my eyes open, take all my visits. I'm just kind of stressed."

Saban?  Upset?  Nooooooo....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Trent Richardson "Dissapointed"
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 02:07:30 PM »
Trent needs to check out Teh Planes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Trent Richardson "Dissapointed"
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 02:19:10 PM »
Trent needs to check out Teh Planes. 
I don't think he plans on working at an aeroport
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.