Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sexton contacts WVU on behalf of...

Ogre

Sexton contacts WVU on behalf of...
« on: December 17, 2007, 01:28:31 PM »
Saban? 

http://wbgv.wordpress.com/2007/12/17/nick-sabans-agent-contacts-wvu/

Not sure if this is a joke or not, I just saw it on another site.  It wouldn't hurt to pass it along to all your bammer friends, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Sexton contacts WVU on behalf of...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 01:55:19 PM »
Please, please, please, please, please...oh please, please, pleeeeeease....let there be something to this crazy rumor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »
Please, please, please, please, please...oh please, please, pleeeeeease....let there be something to this crazy rumor.

I know, right?   But every time I refresh that screen there's like 20 more comments regarding the rumor.  There are some fired up Bammer fans over there but they're getting made fun of by Auburn and WVU fans alike!  That is awesome...it's probably a rumor but the pot is currently well-stirred.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 03:26:49 PM »
That's great to hear.  I don't give a rat's fat ass who Bammer's coach is.  I just love it when they go through constant turmoil and I can't think of anything better right now than to have A$$hole jump ship after one season.

M
  E
    L
      T
        D
          O
            W
               N
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Thrilla

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 04:26:44 PM »
And I keep reading the responses on the website....

L   M   A   O

I hope you guys have clicked on that link at least once to verify how stupid Bammers are.  Their arrogance is appalling.  There are some pretty smart ass AU folks out there replying to them as well   :rofl:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 04:29:02 PM »
And I keep reading the responses on the website....

L   M   A   O

I hope you guys have clicked on that link at least once to verify how stupid Bammers are.  Their arrogance is appalling.  There are some pretty smart ass AU folks out there replying to them as well   :rofl:

Good stuff indeed!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 05:39:04 PM »
My favorite reply from an Auburn fan thus far:

Do you think Bama will win next year with your freshmen who haven’t even signed yet and probably won’t once Applewhite leaves? That’s right Julio is coming to AU to play for Franklin now, surprise.

“I’m a Bamer! Jesus loves me! The next National Championship is right around the corner, despite the fact cronyism and corruption have wasted my University (which I probably didn’t attend, like most Bamers)! I can’t wait to send my daughter to T-Town to get raped! Or arrested while cruising, smoking pot and hooking-up with with Juwan Simpson! That’s how we roll. Cocaine, buck shot GPA, and fighting cops on the strip– what could be better?! Rao Tahd!”

What a classy school you inbreds have. It’s so pathetic, you’ve lost six games in a row to “The Barn”, but still you don’t get it. It’s over, Bama’s dominance in football has always been contingent on cheating– Bear did it always, and Gene got caught too. Those days are past. You are no one’s media darling. The whole nation hates your coach. Times have changed. Bama will never be a dominant program again. No one in their right mind would go to Tuscaloosa, backwoods strip mall dump that it is, when they could go anywhere else.

So brag about the faux title rivals gives you for recruiting amongst yourselves. Come talk to me when Bama is actually able to beat Auburn. Number 7 is on the way.

:clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 11:50:14 PM »
I don't know what would be worse for Bama - Saban bolting after one year or Saban staying for four years and never turning the program around. 

I don't mind Saban being there.  I love the amazing recruiting class they're getting this year.  When half don't qualify, five get arrested, and three quit on Saban at the end of the year, it makes for a great New Year's. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 05:06:09 AM »
When half don't qualify, five get arrested, and three quit.
That could happen in ONe weekend
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.