Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Update on AJ McBrodie....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Update on AJ McBrodie....
« on: January 13, 2009, 10:20:12 PM »
he is supposed to visit Ole Mrs this weekend, Tennessee, then OU.  But, that could change since there's a possibility that "his dad might not be able to get off of work."  Hmmm, this sounds familiar....kinda like the same situation that Rueben Randle is in.

The rumor is, Coach $ contacted RR's father and told him that his scholarship to uat would be pulled if RR decided to visit Auburn.  If true, then Coach $ seems a little scared. So, Coach $ tells these kids to use the "dad can't get off work" excuse?

So, is this the Chizik Effect that I've been hearing about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Update on AJ McBrodie....
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 01:27:25 PM »
wow, i hadn't even read this thread before i posted in the other thread how the "CNS pulling Randle's scholly" rumor would be spun that CNS is scared of Chizik. bitch, please. RR could go to any school in this country he wanted to. he will more than likely go to LSU for that matter. all it boils down to is all of you guys got your dicks as hard as $2 worth of jawbreakers that RR was going to make AU an official and how fucking spectacular of a maching CGC was by getting him on campus after only being at AU for 4 weeks (even though Luper had already been recruiting the kid). now that it appears that it won't happen and apparently there was no interest in AU to begin with, you guys need an excuse. CNS has always encouraged kids to take all of their visits and get the most out of the recruiting process. they have said as much themselves in interviews. what was so special about RR that he would supposedly get his offer pulled that the other guys we are offering that are going to visit AU aren't going to get theirs pulled? or is there some guy on some message board you will need to consult before you answer that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 02:17:14 PM »
wow, i hadn't even read this thread before i posted in the other thread how the "CNS pulling Randle's scholly" rumor would be spun that CNS is scared of Chizik. bitch, please. RR could go to any school in this country he wanted to. he will more than likely go to LSU for that matter. all it boils down to is all of you guys got your dicks as hard as $2 worth of jawbreakers that RR was going to make AU an official and how fucking spectacular of a maching CGC was by getting him on campus after only being at AU for 4 weeks (even though Luper had already been recruiting the kid). now that it appears that it won't happen and apparently there was no interest in AU to begin with, you guys need an excuse. CNS has always encouraged kids to take all of their visits and get the most out of the recruiting process. they have said as much themselves in interviews. what was so special about RR that he would supposedly get his offer pulled that the other guys we are offering that are going to visit AU aren't going to get theirs pulled? or is there some guy on some message board you will need to consult before you answer that?

bitch, please
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 04:52:07 PM »
bitch please
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »
Well, getting an offer pulled might be a nice way of saying..."No money for you dad", lol.  What we do know is that RR's HC stated that he was canceling his Okie State visit, this past weekend, in place for the Auburn visit.  Emmitt Randle then came out, the next day, and said something about not knowing about the possible visit at that time and said that he wasn't sure if he'd be able to get off of work. Then, a couple of days later, ER stated that his son had Never set up a visit for Auburn and that Auburn was Never in consideration.  RR's HC then stated, on the same day that ER made his last statements, that there was a possibility that RR would Reschedule his visit to Auburn, so to Reschedule a visit, that would mean you'd have to have a scheduled visit to begin with.

Hell, I'm just happy that Auburn spoke to the player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs