Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

#7 ILB Tana Patrick sets visit...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
#7 ILB Tana Patrick sets visit...
« on: January 11, 2009, 05:07:39 PM »
for Auburn on Jan. 16th after conversations and visits with Coach Chizik and Phillip Lolley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: #7 ILB Tana Patrick sets visit...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 05:13:25 PM »
for Auburn on Jan. 16th after conversations and visits with Coach Chizik and Phillip Lolley.
he already had a visit setup when CTT was still at AU. i'm guessing with the new staff they had to reschedule it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 05:15:41 PM »
he already had a visit setup when CTT was still at AU. i'm guessing with the new staff they had to reschedule it?

I think you are right.  Seems like I recall that he was to visit sometime in December, but I may just be imagining that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 05:18:23 PM »
I think you are right.  Seems like I recall that he was to visit sometime in December, but I may just be imagining that.
well, in December he said he wasn't exactly sure when his AU visit would be because he had an official scheduled with the CTT staff but figured it would have to be rescheduled with the new staff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 05:18:55 PM »
I think he had talked about making an unofficial visit, but has been considered a bama lock for a while.  Getting him would be a good thing.  He's a good kid and player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 05:20:05 PM »
well, in December he said he wasn't exactly sure when his AU visit would be because he had an official scheduled with the CTT staff but figured it would have to be rescheduled with the new staff.

I guess that's what I am remembering.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."