Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

#1 WR Rueben Randle To Visit...

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: #1 WR Rueben Randle To Visit...
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2009, 05:19:21 AM »
I don't know his source, but jumbo just texted me that Randle will visit Auburn on Jan. 30.
I try to stay current!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2009, 07:04:49 AM »
"Randle says he has narrowed his choices to Auburn, LSU, Oklahoma and Tennessee, with Ole Miss as a longshot. He has basically ruled out Miami.

'Ole Miss is questionable,' Randle said. 'Miami, I'm probably going to let that go."

Hmmm....what happened to uat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2009, 08:45:51 AM »
I try to stay current!
A lot of fiber in your diet will help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2009, 10:41:41 AM »
Hmmm....what happened to uat?
you have a link to where you got that quote from? i would like to see that entire story, i'm curious if he is speaking of who is going to get his last remaining official visit, which i think it is. in that case, he has already made an official to UA. i highly, highly doubt that is him speaking of who might be finalists for his signature, as he has never really said much about that except that he held LSU and Alabama in high regard. soooo, lets see what all that link says.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2009, 10:48:01 AM »
you have a link to where you got that quote from? i would like to see that entire story, i'm curious if he is speaking of who is going to get his last remaining official visit, which i think it is. in that case, he has already made an official to UA. i highly, highly doubt that is him speaking of who might be finalists for his signature, as he has never really said much about that except that he held LSU and Alabama in high regard. soooo, lets see what all that link says.....

If you want a link, you need to go to that other site.  Fuckwad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2009, 10:48:38 AM »

Here you go fuck stick...

Related Links:

TigerBait.comTV: Randle
Talk about it in The Bunker
BASTROP -- High wide receiver Rueben Randle, the nation's No. 2-ranked overall prospect, will arrive at LSU on Thursday and will make his final official visit to Auburn next weekend.

Randle spent last weekend at Alabama.

"It was a good visit," said Randle of his visit to Tuscaloosa. "They treated everybody well. Everything was organized and well-orchestrated.

"This visit was mainly for my parents. I had already been up there a couple of times. Mainly, I just tried to enjoy the atmosphere."

Mark Scott

Randle says LSU and Auburn are his last two visits
New Tennessee head coach Lane Kiffin was in Bastrop on Tuesday, making in-house visits with Randle and his teammate, defensive tackle D.D. Jones. Kiffin, evidently, made an impression. Last week, Randle's interest in the Volunteers was lukewarm, at best. On Wednesday afternoon, Randle included Tennessee on his short list.

Randle says he has narrowed his choices to Auburn, LSU, Oklahoma and Tennessee, with Ole Miss as a longshot. He has basically ruled out Miami.

"Ole Miss is questionable," Randle said. "Miami, I'm probably going to let that go."

Randle said last week that he will probably wait until National Signing Day (Feb. 4) to announce his decision. He is undecided on where he will make the announcement.

"I don't know how I'm going to handle that yet," Randle said.

Meanwhile, Randle is resurrecting his baseball career during his limited free time. Randle attracted Division I interest while starting at shortstop for the Rams as a sophomore, before focusing on football as a junior.

"This is my last year of high school, so I'm trying to enjoy everything," Randle said.

First-year coach Whit Whitlock is experimenting with Randle in center field.

"I have played center field before, but it has never been my primary position," Randle said.

Jones, rated as the No. 25 defensive tackle prospect in the nation, also received an in-home visit from Michigan head coach Rich Rodriguez and linebackers coach Jay Hopson on Tuesday. The 6-4, 295-pounder has scheduled official visits for Ann Arbor this weekend and Tennessee on Jan. 30.

Although he pledged to the Wolverines over the summer, Jones has taken official visits to Arkansas and Auburn.

Michigan does have a couple of built-in advantages in recruiting Jones. Hopson recruited former Bastrop defensive end Deddrick Jones, D.D.'s older brother, while at Southern Mississippi. Also, Jones has family ties in the Ann Arbor area.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 10:50:28 AM by lifesapplepie »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2009, 10:51:55 AM »
If you want a link, you need to go to that other site.  Fuckwad.
i wasn't asking for a link proving that he said that, i was asking for a link to see the entire story. i think Prowler cut/pasted only part of the story to make it look like RR eliminated UA from his choices to go to college and that AU is now in. i contend that the subject matter of that quote was in reference to where he will go for his final remaining visit and that Prowler posted what he posted to spin it that UA was eliminated for his signature. fuckwad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »
interesting....LSU should be getting a good one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2009, 10:57:01 AM »
I see your point and from reading the story apple posted, I would lean more toward the prowler stance of Auburn, UT, LSU and Oklahoma being his finalist. It doesn't really spell it out real clear though so nothing would suprise me...
yeah, it didn't seem very clear but as i've said before, i think we all knew he wasn't going to Alabama anyways. wish we could have landed him, but he is LSU bound.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2009, 11:08:21 AM »
interesting....LSU should be getting a good one.

All I heard from the Alabama rednecks was that it was between UAT and LSU.  Come to find out,  the Alabama visit was a fucking courtesy visit for his Mom.   :rofl:

He will probably go to LSU, but it is funny to me how you fuck wads (UAT fans) just make shit up to make yourselves feel like you are on top, when in actuality, you are just a mediocre program!!!!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 11:08:59 AM by lifesapplepie »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2009, 11:13:42 AM »
All I heard from the Alabama rednecks was that it was between UAT and LSU.  Come to find out,  the Alabama visit was a fucking courtesy visit for his Mom.   :rofl:

He will probably go to LSU, but it is funny to me how you fuck wads (UAT fans) just make shit up to make yourselves feel like you are on top, when in actuality, you are just a mediocre program!!!!
he had said before (months ago) that Alabama and LSU were nearly even, but any logical Alabama fan knew he was and still is going to go to LSU. i've never said anything different than that either, on here and on AUN. at this point, him visiting any school other than LSU is nothing more than a courtesy visit if you really think about it, so it doesn't really bother me. and btw, if Alabama is a mediocre program, then AU is one of the lower tier programs in the country for comparison purposes. and that isn't looking to change all that much in 09 either. congratulations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2009, 11:24:24 AM »
and btw, if Alabama is a mediocre program, then AU is one of the lower tier programs in the country for comparison purposes. and that isn't looking to change all that much in 09 either. congratulations.

One good year and 1 iron bowl win in 7 years and you are back to your cocky fucking ways. How the fuck do you know what is going to happen in '09. Alabama may go undefeated next year, but it is going to be a hell of a lot harder to do without a senior QB and the #1 pick in the draft starting on your OL. Do you think you are going to dominate just because you are Alabama?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2009, 11:25:27 AM »
he had said before (months ago) that Alabama and LSU were nearly even, but any logical Alabama fan knew he was and still is going to go to LSU. i've never said anything different than that either, on here and on AUN. at this point, him visiting any school other than LSU is nothing more than a courtesy visit if you really think about it, so it doesn't really bother me. and btw, if Alabama is a mediocre program, then AU is one of the lower tier programs in the country for comparison purposes. and that isn't looking to change all that much in 09 either. congratulations.

I am really curious on how everyone knows that he is going to LSU??   I said probably, because that is what is written on message boards.  From what I understand from his HS coach and the media (cause you know that you can trust them) is that he is keeping all his thoughts to himself.  Where are you getting your info RWS???  Is it just because he is from LA? That would probably make him a lean, but not a lock!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 11:29:06 AM by lifesapplepie »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2009, 11:42:49 AM »
So, Randall's coming to Auburn on the 30th?  I thought General Sargeant Major Bugg wasn't scheduled to be back for another month.  WooHoo...beers at Mama G's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2009, 11:46:48 AM »
I am really curious on how everyone knows that he is going to LSU??   I said probably, because that is what is written on message boards.  From what I understand from his HS coach and the media (cause you know that you can trust them) is that he is keeping all his thoughts to himself.  Where are you getting your info RWS???  Is it just because he is from LA? That would probably make him a lean, but not a lock!
some guys its just a gut feeling. feel free to ridicule me if i'm wrong, but he will go to LSU. i say that because thats just what i feel. he was at LSU unofficially almost on a weekly basis during the summer, has shown alot of enthusiasm while there, and thats his home state. its hard to pull guys out of LA in the first place, especially when they are highly ranked. mama wants him close to home, and thats the way its going to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2009, 11:56:18 AM »
some guys its just a gut feeling. feel free to ridicule me if i'm wrong, but he will go to LSU. i say that because thats just what i feel. he was at LSU unofficially almost on a weekly basis during the summer, has shown alot of enthusiasm while there, and thats his home state. its hard to pull guys out of LA in the first place, especially when they are highly ranked. mama wants him close to home, and thats the way its going to be.

Fair enough....I guess we will just wait and see!

Just for the record, I think it is a long shot for auburn!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2009, 12:07:09 PM »
then AU is one of the lower tier programs in the country for comparison purposes. and that isn't looking to change all that much in 09 either. congratulations.

I am not talking about Auburn!!  If you read this forum, then you will see that a majority of us are concerned on where the Auburn program is heading!  I could be wrong (and I hope that i am) but, rightfully concerned! 

I am talking about fucking UAT, you guys have one decent year (not to mention that you lost your last two games) and a couple of good recruiting classes and yall are fucking back with the elites of college football.  YOU ARE NOT!!  Florida, Ok, USC, TX are on top right!  Alabama is a mediocre program, and has been for the last 25 years!!!  FUCKING FACE IT!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2009, 12:16:15 PM »
Fair enough....I guess we will just wait and see!

Just for the record, I think it is a long shot for auburn!
don't feel bad, i think it was a long shot for Alabama as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »
oh, and just as a side note, apparently the author of the story at TigerBait conveniently "omitted" Alabama from RR's quote. the story is now corrected and includes Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2009, 08:38:19 PM »
oh, and just as a side note, apparently the author of the story at TigerBait conveniently "omitted" Alabama from RR's quote. the story is now corrected and includes Alabama.
Yeah, I was just about to post that.  Take a look at his Top 5; LSU, OU, uat, Auburn, and UT.  Which one of those teams have a veteran QB coming back? OU.  I think it's going to come down to LSU and OU, with RR signing with UT, because of Coach YawYaw....Or, he could surprise Everyone and commit to Old Mrs.....who the fuck really knows.  Everyone is saying LSU, but 55% of the time everyone is 75% wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs