Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Aight....Here's the Staff as of 2009, Feb. 15th

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Aight....Here's the Staff as of 2009, Feb. 15th
« on: January 06, 2009, 06:37:23 PM »
Auburn's Coaching Staff as of February 15th, 2009 with their Grillz ratings:

Head Coach: Coach Gene Chizik (5 Grillz)
Offensive Coordinator/QB Coach: Coach Gus Malzahn (6 Grillz)
Running Back Coach/Recruiting Coordinator: Coach Curtis Luper (6 Grillz)
Assistant Head Coach/Wide Receiver: Coach Trooper Taylor (6 Grillz and a Pimp Cup)
Offensive Line Coach: Coach Jeff Grimes (5 Grillz)
Tight Ends/Special Teams: Coach Jay Boulware (4 Grillz)

Defensive Coordinator/Inside LB Coach: Coach Ted Roof (5 Grillz)
Defensive Line Coach: Coach Tracy Rocker (6 Grillz)
Safety Coach/Outside LB Coach: Coach Tommy Thigpen (6 Grillz)
Corner Back Coach: Coach Phillip Lolley (4 Grillz)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 06:33:30 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Aight....Here's the Staff as of 2009, Jan. 6th
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 10:27:38 AM »
Both lines and DBs left.

Those are pretty crucial hires.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 10:42:31 AM »
Can we call Boulware Coach Boo Boo Kitty Fuck?  That would be quite a lovely tea party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 02:52:17 PM »
Can we call Boulware Coach Boo Boo Kitty Fuck?  That would be quite a lovely tea party.
You kinky bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Aight....Here's the Staff as of 2009, Jan. 13th
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 05:53:20 PM »
*BUMP*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 06:30:56 PM »
Boulware'd better pick up the slack. We don't have room for 4 Grillz coaches on our staff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 06:33:20 PM »
Looks like a pretty good staff so far.  Lots of color in there Mr Barkley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 06:45:02 PM »
Looks like a pretty good staff so far.  Lots of color in there Mr Barkley.

What's the top ranking? 

Finebaum has Chiz 11th out of 12 SEC coaches in his column today.   So does that mean Urban Meyer gets eleventy billion grillz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 06:47:25 PM »
What's the top ranking? 

Finebaum has Chiz 11th out of 12 SEC coaches in his column today.   So does that mean Urban Meyer gets eleventy billion grillz?

When did you stoop to quoting Finebaum?  Are you really surprised he would say that.  I'd be willing to bet that if you rated the entire staff at each program we would be nowhere near 11th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 07:16:32 PM »
When did you stoop to quoting Finebaum?  Are you really surprised he would say that.  I'd be willing to bet that if you rated the entire staff at each program we would be nowhere near 11th.

I'm bored.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »
I'm bored.
You need a sex change. Then you wouldn't be like this but once a month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 09:00:53 PM »
What's the top ranking? 

That article is a raving crock of shit and you know it. The old Kevin would have ripped it to shreds.

1. Meyer just won the NC for the second time in three years. Der.

2. Golly darn, I really wanted to put Saban Almighty at #1, but you can't defy the logic posted in #1.

3. I'm familiar with Richt. He's been at the same SEC job for a while. He had some success last season.

4. Nutt?? This is where it gets ridiculous. Again, basing this on the fact that he knows him as a SEC head coach? Only explanation.

5. Petrino. Yeah. He's off to a great start...A dig at Auburn perhaps?

6. Les Miles. Guess winning the SEC last year only puts you middle of the pack. That is if you want to STILL credit Saban for his sucess...

7. Spurrier...Is this based on 1996 or 2009??

8. Johnson...again, myopic.

9. Brooks?  :big:

10. Mullen?  :rofl:

11. Petrino is given all the credit in the world his work as a coordinator. Not Chizik. Not a word about this staff he's assembled? This'll piss those barners off.

12. Kiffin. Last. Well, can't make it obvious I'm trying to piss off the barners and give bammers something to masturbate to. Better put uat's OTHER hated rivalry last. Again, Petrino's judged on his body of work as an OC. Not Kiffin with Southern Cal. Saban's a God for sucking shit in the NFL. Kiffin's NFL career means jack shit.

This "article" is not worthy of printing out and wiping my ass with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:30 PM »
Who? 

I'd rip it to shreds if I didn't find the order about right, if not the logic.  And I don't disagree with a lot of the logic, really. 

Nutt was successful (in fits and starts) at Arkansas. Made as many SEC-CG appearances as Tuberville who was hailed by most (until this season) as one of the top three coaches in the SEC.

Petrino deserves credit for winning at Lousiville, which is not what you'd call a traditional powerhouse. The logic for ranking him ahead of Chizik is pretty straightforward:  college head coaching success vs. not so much.  Did Arkansas improve game by game last season?  Little question there.  I don't like him, but he did a good job.

I hate fucking Saban, but you can't argue with his ability to recruit or the fact that he squeezed a lot out of a team that really wasn't worth two shits.  Granted his success came against a dismally down SEC, but still.  There was definite improvement over last season.

Miles is a fucking retard.  Nobody here disagrees with that.  Defending him now?  No.

On paper, right now, Mullen is a better HC option than Chiz.  Finebaum isn't talking about the Crazy 88 Staff he's recruiting or banking on the kids of a few more AU coaches screwing up at other schools and looking for a place to land.  Only evaluating him as a HC.  Mullen doesn't have the baggage. And he's got more bling.

You're seriously going to argue that the guy who took Vandy to their first bowl Davy Crockett killed a bear (he was only three) doesn't deserve at least that much recognition or more?

Or that Brooks hasn't earned his props for the job he's done at KY? 

I was just ribbing Prowler and his ragingly optimistic rating of Chiz, really.  But of all the articles I've read from Finebaum, that one deserves the least raping.

That article is a raving crock of shit and you know it. The old Kevin would have ripped it to shreds.

1. Meyer just won the NC for the second time in three years. Der.

2. Golly darn, I really wanted to put Saban Almighty at #1, but you can't defy the logic posted in #1.

3. I'm familiar with Richt. He's been at the same SEC job for a while. He had some success last season.

4. Nutt?? This is where it gets ridiculous. Again, basing this on the fact that he knows him as a SEC head coach? Only explanation.

5. Petrino. Yeah. He's off to a great start...A dig at Auburn perhaps?

6. Les Miles. Guess winning the SEC last year only puts you middle of the pack. That is if you want to STILL credit Saban for his sucess...

7. Spurrier...Is this based on 1996 or 2009??

8. Johnson...again, myopic.

9. Brooks?  :big:

10. Mullen?  :rofl:

11. Petrino is given all the credit in the world his work as a coordinator. Not Chizik. Not a word about this staff he's assembled? This'll piss those barners off.

12. Kiffin. Last. Well, can't make it obvious I'm trying to piss off the barners and give bammers something to masturbate to. Better put uat's OTHER hated rivalry last. Again, Petrino's judged on his body of work as an OC. Not Kiffin with Southern Cal. Saban's a God for sucking shit in the NFL. Kiffin's NFL career means jack shit.

This "article" is not worthy of printing out and wiping my ass with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 10:50:54 PM »
Who? 

I'd rip it to shreds if I didn't find the order about right, if not the logic.  And I don't disagree with a lot of the logic, really. 

Nutt was successful (in fits and starts) at Arkansas. Made as many SEC-CG appearances as Tuberville who was hailed by most (until this season) as one of the top three coaches in the SEC.

Petrino deserves credit for winning at Lousiville, which is not what you'd call a traditional powerhouse. The logic for ranking him ahead of Chizik is pretty straightforward:  college head coaching success vs. not so much.  Did Arkansas improve game by game last season?  Little question there.  I don't like him, but he did a good job.

I hate fucking Saban, but you can't argue with his ability to recruit or the fact that he squeezed a lot out of a team that really wasn't worth two shits.  Granted his success came against a dismally down SEC, but still.  There was definite improvement over last season.

Miles is a fucking retard.  Nobody here disagrees with that.  Defending him now?  No.

On paper, right now, Mullen is a better HC option than Chiz.  Finebaum isn't talking about the Crazy 88 Staff he's recruiting or banking on the kids of a few more AU coaches screwing up at other schools and looking for a place to land.  Only evaluating him as a HC.  Mullen doesn't have the baggage. And he's got more bling.

You're seriously going to argue that the guy who took Vandy to their first bowl Davy Crockett killed a bear (he was only three) doesn't deserve at least that much recognition or more?

Or that Brooks hasn't earned his props for the job he's done at KY? 

I was just ribbing Prowler and his ragingly optimistic rating of Chiz, really.  But of all the articles I've read from Finebaum, that one deserves the least raping.

You've changed, man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Aight....Here's the Staff as of 2009, Feb. 15th
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009, 08:05:32 PM »
*BUMP*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 09:48:37 AM »
Look at this in all its glory. Yes, Kevin, I fondled myself to this twice already.

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/m-footbl-coaches.html

Note how the entire defensive staff is scowling while the entire offensive staff is smiling with the exception of Luper, who just looks like a bad motherfucker, shades & all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 10:40:13 AM »
When I think about them, I touch myself. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 06:37:33 PM »
Look at this in all its glory. Yes, Kevin, I fondled myself to this twice already.

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/m-footbl-coaches.html

Note how the entire defensive staff is scowling
Ummm, the entire Defensive Staff is not scowling, Coach Rock is smiling. lol....seriously.

and yes, Coach Lup is a bad mutha fucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 07:04:20 PM »
Ummm, the entire Defensive Staff is not scowling, Coach Rock is smiling. lol....seriously.

Is that what that is?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 08:29:29 PM »

Is that what that is?
LOL, Yup.  I'm tellin' y'all, Coach Rock is a fuckin' "Supa Freak".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions