Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anybody else like to read Tim Dorseys books on here?

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
Anybody else like to read Tim Dorseys books on here?
« on: January 01, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »
I love them Serge A Storms is the greatest serial killer with a heart of gold I have ever read (that Dexter bastard on TV is just a cheap rip off).
I'm looking forward to the new book out in about 3 weeks.

Support your Auburn Authors.

(Stolen from Wiki)

Dorsey was born in Indiana but moved to Florida at an early age. He grew up in Riviera Beach, a small town in Palm Beach county just north of West Palm Beach.

He attended Auburn University, where he became the editor of The Auburn Plainsman, the student newspaper. Dorsey graduated in 1983 with a Bachelor's degree in Transportation. After graduation, he moved to Montgomery, Alabama and served as a police reporter for a local newspaper. In 1987, Dorsey relocated to Tampa, Florida and became a reporter for The Tampa Tribune. Until he resigned from the paper in 1999 to write full-time, he worked variously as a political reporter, a correspondent in the Tribune's Tallahassee bureau, copydesk editor, and finally the night metro editor and news coordinator.

Currently, Dorsey lives in Tampa with his wife and two daughters. He is a Boston Red Sox fan due to his mother and the nuns from a parochial school he attended as a child being from Massachusetts.[1]

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.