Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cotton Update...

Cotton Update...
« on: December 28, 2008, 07:49:35 PM »
According to Cotton's father, the Malzahn hire is an exciting one and that both of them are very eager and excited about meeting the new OC.  By all reports, while Arkansas may have taken the lead for the moment for Cotton, the Malzahn hire and successful recruiting by Chizik has turned a new light on the former Auburn commit.

This per Rivals, so take it for what it's worth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Cotton Update...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 09:44:41 PM »
Chop you know how I feel abou the RC situation.....I couldn't care less if he comes to AU.  If he does, then great, he probably won't play until he's a Senior, I've been saying that the whole time...and now, with his father getting involved the way that he has, he might be a cancer to the team.  There's just one too many question marks concerning RC now.  I'll probably be happier if AU was to sign Clint Moseley or Shad Beaver (4* Tulsa QB commit, that de-commited from Michigan because he wanted to play for Coach MalZohan, and can enroll in Jan.).
I just don't like hearing parents talking, for their son in regards to recruiting or anything else, to the media....maybe that's just me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 11:25:20 PM »
Chop you know how I feel abou the RC situation.....I couldn't care less if he comes to AU.  If he does, then great, he probably won't play until he's a Senior, I've been saying that the whole time...and now, with his father getting involved the way that he has, he might be a cancer to the team.  There's just one too many question marks concerning RC now.  I'll probably be happier if AU was to sign Clint Moseley or Shad Beaver (4* Tulsa QB commit, that de-commited from Michigan because he wanted to play for Coach MalZohan, and can enroll in Jan.).
I just don't like hearing parents talking, for their son in regards to recruiting or anything else, to the media....maybe that's just me.

I'm with ya there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 02:10:04 AM »
Fuck his daddy in da mouf.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 08:42:18 AM »
Fuck his daddy in da mouf.

($1 to Saniflush)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 09:32:57 AM »
I am a very spiteful person, so I would love it if Cotton's daddy decided he wanted to send junior to Auburn and Malzahn tells him thanks but no thanks...and then brings that 4* QB that he had recruited to Tulsa instead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 01:17:59 PM »
I am a very spiteful person, so I would love it if Cotton's daddy decided he wanted to send junior to Auburn and Malzahn tells him thanks but no thanks...and then brings that 4* QB that he had recruited to Tulsa instead.
I'm down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 01:36:55 PM »
Latest Rivals article is about Cotton.  Any quotes from Raymond Jr?   Nope.  It's all his Dad spouting off about bullshit. 

Wasn't Cotton the one that said something about how it was obvious that Auburn wasn't committed to winning?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 01:49:21 PM »
Latest Rivals article is about Cotton.  Any quotes from Raymond Jr?   Nope.  It's all his Dad spouting off about bullshit. 

Wasn't Cotton the one that said something about how it was obvious that Auburn wasn't committed to winning?
Yes...and to quote jumbo quoting saniflush...fuck him in da mouf.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 02:49:02 PM »

I said a long time ago I don't want the guy.  Seen nothing to change that yet.

I don't want to spend four years listening to his deddy bitch because junior didn't get enough snaps or whatever. 

Whereever this fuck goes, he'll drag the program down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 03:47:54 PM »
He's Pre-Madonna
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 05:34:35 PM »
He's Pre-Madonna

I really had him pegged as more of a Pre-Run DMC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 12:58:32 AM »

You're thinking of Deron Furr.  Thinking back on it now....He shouldn't have said that, but he wasn't that far off, he probably meant that by the way the offense is looking and the inneraction between the Offensive staff, Auburn's not going to win to many games if they keep looking like what I've seen...which is like they don't know how to be a winning program.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 09:16:59 AM »
You're thinking of Deron Furr.  Thinking back on it now....He shouldn't have said that, but he wasn't that far off, he probably meant that by the way the offense is looking and the inneraction between the Offensive staff, Auburn's not going to win to many games if they keep looking like what I've seen...which is like they don't know how to be a winning program.
Actually, that quote came from Cotton's pops.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 10:35:09 PM »
I hope we don't pick cotton!  :rofl: Oooh, I got a million of these.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 06:21:27 PM »
We'll take him.
Bobby Petrino doesn't give a fuck what his daddy says.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions