Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Drew Carey = Tool

Drew Carey = Tool
« on: December 18, 2008, 12:39:09 AM »
The Price is Right Miracle happens and Carey couldn't care less. What a fucking tool.

BTW, I dont think TMZ lets you embed, so you gotta click the link.

Drew Carey is a Tool

Fixed the link for you
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 12:50:21 AM by Chizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Drew Carey = Tool
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 07:29:41 AM »
The Price is Right Miracle happens and Carey couldn't care less. What a fucking tool.

BTW, I dont think TMZ lets you embed, so you gotta click the link.

Drew Carey is a Tool

Fixed the link for you

I see nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 10:45:58 AM »
Holy Shit.  I have watched that show since childhood and I have never seen that happen before.  He really did need to be a little more excited about that.

In Carey's defense: his style of hosting the show is much different than Barker's.  He is very laid back (probably drugs) and says lots of funny shit off to the side in the mic so that the studio audience can't hear, but the home audience can, and it's usually quite the smart ass comment about the contestant or stupidity of the pricing game that contestant is playing.  He makes me chortle way more than Barker did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 10:45:57 PM »
Yeah, you would expect a little more enthusiasm from the host seeing that guy to hit such an uneven number right on the nose, especially when it had not been done in nearly 40 years. Drew must be taking hits during breaks to be that laid back at the end of the show.

I never cared much for Drew Carey but I did watch the show because of his two idiot friends. If it was not for Ryan Stiles and Deidrich Bader, the show would not have made it past the first season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 03:02:31 PM »
I fail to see the outrage.

I like Drew Carey. I liked his show. What was he supposed to do? Start screaming his lungs out, snap and bite a chicken's head off and smear blood on his face?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 03:04:36 PM »

I like Drew Carey. I liked his show. What was he supposed to do? Start screaming his lungs out, snap and bite a chicken's head off and smear blood on his face?
That would be a good start!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 12:48:17 AM »

Well, I don't think he should start acting like AWK every time he sees you.

He could have at least showed a little amazement about something that had odds probably in the millions against it happening so accurately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions