Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Eltoro is Signed and Will

Eltoro is Signed and Will
« on: December 18, 2008, 04:55:11 PM »
...be in class on Jan. 5 at Auburn.   He will be coming in as a graduate with honors from his JC.  Even thanked his mom and others for standing behind him while he made things right.   He's a killer, and he'll politely tell you all about it.  I think he may have even eaten Tray Blackmon for dinner last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
Re: Eltoro is Signed and Will
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 05:13:55 PM »
Does anybody have a nickname for this bad ass mutha fucka?

If not, I'm going to be real original, and say the we call him "The Bull". 

:bow: down to The Bull
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 05:18:09 PM »
Good news.  I guess this should be shocking since I remember someone on the board saying that we wouldn't make up ground on the guys that have decommited.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 05:26:50 PM »
Good news.  I guess this should be shocking since I remember someone on the board saying that we wouldn't make up ground on the guys that have decommited.

Don't worry about that guy.  Fucker is too busy trying to find F E B R U A R Y on his calendar.

He's a little off since his family hates him and told him he already missed Christmas. :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 07:17:03 PM »
I would love to see how RWS spins this badass signee!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 07:52:46 PM »
Eltoro Freeman never decommited, so whats your point? like i said before, i find it amusing when we sign a stud he's overrated and doesn't mean shit until he plays and shows he's a stud. you guys sign a guy that runs his mouth alot and you can't get your dicks out of each others mouths about him, and he's the next best thing since sliced bread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 08:34:36 PM »
Don't worry about that guy.  Fucker is too busy trying to find F E B R U A R Y on his calendar.

He's a little off since his family hates him and told him he already missed Christmas. :silence:
just like you guys screaming about February last season and that some of our guys in the 08 class were going to jump ship. that didn't work out well for you either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »
Eltoro Freeman never decommited, so whats your point? like i said before, i find it amusing when we sign a stud he's overrated and doesn't mean shit until he plays and shows he's a stud. you guys sign a guy that runs his mouth alot and you can't get your dicks out of each others mouths about him, and he's the next best thing since sliced bread.
Sliced Bread is overrated, Eltoro is the real deal With a Pimp cup!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »

I resent that.  Ogre hasn't had my dick in his mouth since last summer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 09:35:46 PM »
just like you guys screaming about February last season and that some of our guys in the 08 class were going to jump ship. that didn't work out well for you either.

See, you're trying to return shit that's talked to you here, when you should be walking away.  YOU brought up February, thumped your chest about something that's turning out to be positive in this mess, and you look like a dipshit.

Trust me runswithjulioscockinanus....  walk away from this one.   I'm not going to let you, but please TRY to forget about the time you made fun of what was going to be a disaster in February.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 10:07:56 PM »
See, you're trying to return shit that's talked to you here, when you should be walking away.  YOU brought up February, thumped your chest about something that's turning out to be positive in this mess, and you look like a dipshit.

Trust me runswithjulioscockinanus....  walk away from this one.   I'm not going to let you, but please TRY to forget about the time you made fun of what was going to be a disaster in February.
ok, so a guy that never decommited signed with AU. wow, thats fucking unbelievable! my point was you guys have had many key players decommit. i don't think they will be swayed back. for that matter, there looks to be another gone soon in Travante Stallworth. it looks shaky when he says he's mad that Chizik fired all of the old staff, and is now "considering his options". i also do not believe that AU will make some sort of blockbuster big name hire for OC/DC/assistants. the reasoning behind that is pretty much any of them would probably have a better resume than Chizik for head coach, so why wouldn't AU have gone after them for the HC spot? if they're just that fucking good, why weren't they interviewed? i'm glad for you that Eltoro Freeman and Nick Fairley were the only two guys in your class that mattered, apparently.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 10:08:52 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2008, 10:23:29 PM »
ok, so a guy that never decommited signed with AU. wow, thats fucking unbelievable! my point was you guys have had many key players decommit. i don't think they will be swayed back. for that matter, there looks to be another gone soon in Travante Stallworth. it looks shaky when he says he's mad that Chizik fired all of the old staff, and is now "considering his options". i also do not believe that AU will make some sort of blockbuster big name hire for OC/DC/assistants. the reasoning behind that is pretty much any of them would probably have a better resume than Chizik for head coach, so why wouldn't AU have gone after them for the HC spot? if they're just that fucking good, why weren't they interviewed? i'm glad for you that Eltoro Freeman and Nick Fairley were the only two guys in your class that mattered, apparently.

A whole hodge-podge of bullshit disguised as a poor implant to your failure...  There are others outside that two...it's not February.  Seriously... You're trying to supplement your argument by bringing up what a shakey hire our HC is???  haha...  that's whitty....  You're pathetic.

Seriously dude... Leave this be and let's wait till February on how disasterous our class is at that time... Like YOU suggested...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2008, 10:32:08 PM »
my point was you guys have had many key players decommit.

What "key" players?  Cotton?  A spread quarterback when we haven't announced what offense we're running yet, and have no OC?  What if we move to a different system need in QB... Is Cotton so key then?   Stallworth?  Seriously?  Maybe you've seen something we haven't, but I'm not sure he was a "key" player in this class yet either...  What OTHER "key" players have we permenantly lost for sure, since it's February in your retarded Crimson mind right now....?????

i'm glad for you that Eltoro Freeman and Nick Fairley were the only two guys in your class that mattered, apparently.

Eltoro would be your greatest threat if in Tuscaloosa...eating and stomping everything he sees.  Seriously...you're fucked in this whole arguement you're trying to make up here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 10:56:04 PM »
A whole hodge-podge of bullshit disguised as a poor implant to your failure...  There are others outside that two...it's not February.  Seriously... You're trying to supplement your argument by bringing up what a shakey hire our HC is???  haha...  that's whitty....  You're pathetic.

Seriously dude... Leave this be and let's wait till February on how disasterous our class is at that time... Like YOU suggested...
i have already told you this, but i know you're too much of a dumbfuck to read it. i did not suggest that we wait until February. my exact quote was

http://tigersx.net/forum/index.php?topic=3789.15
tell me in February i don't know what the fuck i'm talking about. 
which is obviously me making my opinion known that i think your class will be pretty fucked up compared to what it was.

even your local recruiting fucktoy The Prowler said this in reference to recruiting:
http://tigersx.net/forum/index.php?topic=3935.15
Also, TPTB just waved the white flag for the upcoming Ironbowls and recruiting.  Hindenburg II

so i guess you need to tell him how much of a stupid fuck he is too......you stupid fuck.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 10:58:15 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 11:03:05 PM »
Woot! Woot!  ... ALLL ABOARD THE FAILBOAT!!!

Actually, while that quote does say in fact to "tell you in February", you've tried to call me out TWICE now in a challenging fashion to try and rub the few decommits in my face specifically.  It was a challenge obvioulsly, and one you're losing... badly at this point. 

As far as the "quote" from Prowler, I'm pretty sure he's got a different opinion now than the day that EVERYONE on here was having an "issue" with the hire. 

Nice try, but you're still an idiot.  I mean, you COULD just let it go at this point.  ....save face and all... :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 11:15:57 PM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 11:41:05 PM »
What "key" players?  Cotton?  A spread quarterback when we haven't announced what offense we're running yet, and have no OC?  What if we move to a different system need in QB... Is Cotton so key then?   Stallworth?  Seriously?  Maybe you've seen something we haven't, but I'm not sure he was a "key" player in this class yet either...  What OTHER "key" players have we permenantly lost for sure, since it's February in your retarded Crimson mind right now....?????

Eltoro would be your greatest threat if in Tuscaloosa...eating and stomping everything he sees.  Seriously...you're fucked in this whole arguement you're trying to make up here.
Raymond Cotton (according to Prowler a 4-5 Grillz player)- was supposed to be Kodi + a hojillion with an arm. he was the next God to step on the field at AU. Prowler even posted a quote from his head coach that when God made a QB, he made him like Raymond Cotton. you guys went on and on about how much of a badass he was. when he leaves and says he isn't coming back, then hey, you guys never wanted him anyway.

Montez Robinson (6 Grillz also listed as a "shit your pants speed guy") - isn't coming back. he said he was very doubtful he would ever consider AU again, commited because of CTT and his staff.

David Conner (4 Grillz) - said that he wanted to play for CTT and that was the reason he commited, and the reason he decommited. unless you guys hire CTT back, i don't really see him coming back.

Terrance Coleman (4 Grillz)- was already shaky, and with his uncle possibly turning pro i really don't see him coming back.

Jonathan Atchison - was shaky as well, and now he has signed with Alabama (yet another guy who, according to you guys, was fucking unbelievable. even Prowler said "This mutha fucker is bad to the God damn bone.  Think of another Tray Blackmon or Eltoro Freeman and that's what you get, only Bigger." so, i guess according to you guys, we actually got the better deal since we got the equivelant to Eltoro Freeman except bigger.

Rodney Scott - had been shaky but sort of reaffirmed his commitment in November. in the thread with the interview even you AC1 showed your excitement over the news. he was the #5 RB in the country and most AU fans i know wet their fucking pants over him.

Cameron Kenney (6 Grillz and a Pimp Cup and a shit your pants speed guy) - said he mainly committed because of CTT and his staff, and said he would look closer at UGA, Southern Miss, and USF. highly doubt this guy comes back.

you guys are the ones that put these guys out there to be absolute fucking studs and talked them up when they were going to AU. don't back out now! i know you're too fucking ignorant to understand, but it is my opinion that these guys aren't going to be swayed. i did not say IT WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER 65645612156464445416545615.7% NOT HAPPEN EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER, i am saying it is my opinion that its not going to happen. if you weren't such a dumbfuck you could understand that. but please, continue on with some cute little post that has no substance to it except to say "hur hur i'm winning a message board fight, you're not!".
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 11:44:09 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 11:51:09 PM »
As far as the "quote" from Prowler, I'm pretty sure he's got a different opinion now than the day that EVERYONE on here was having an "issue" with the hire. 
oh, so Prowler is too stupid to form his own opinion and was just going along....damn peer pressure. thanks for clearing that up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 11:57:26 PM »
You're a fucking idiot.  A complete fucking tool.

The only person who said they didn't want Cotton was ME, douchebag.  I've never seen a second of his film, I don't know if he's white, black, a chinaman or a fucking mongoloid like you.  You see I don't suck the dick of every 18 year old kid who's supposed to be the next big thing like some of you microphone lickers do.

I don't really give a shit about recruiting. Most teams in the SEC get good, talented kids. It's what they do with them when they're there that makes the difference.  

I'd rather have a group of SEC-caliber players coached to play as a team, that has genuine chemistry than a roster full of so-called studs and thug-ass drug dealers who testify in murder trials.  Don't give a fuck how many supposed stars you give them or how much you enjoy your night at the ball-nuzzling couch.

I didn't want Cotton because I don't like hearing from his daddy every time somebody farts.  I got tired of the constant threats from that dude about "well, if this happens my boy is going somewhere else."  You know what? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.  

You either want to come to Auburn or you don't.  Period. If your entire allegiance is tied to this coach or that number or whatever, then get gone.  And I hope that you get a chance down the road to get your teeth knocked in by one of the kids who DID choose Auburn.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 12:03:44 AM »
You're a fucking idiot.  A complete fucking tool.

The only person who said they didn't want Cotton was ME, douchebag.  I've never seen a second of his film, I don't know if he's white, black, a chinaman or a fucking mongoloid like you.  You see I don't suck the dick of every 18 year old kid who's supposed to be the next big thing like some of you microphone lickers do.

I don't really give a shit about recruiting. Most teams in the SEC get good, talented kids. It's what they do with them when they're there that makes the difference.  

I'd rather have a group of SEC-caliber players coached to play as a team, that has genuine chemistry than a roster full of so-called studs and thug-ass drug dealers who testify in murder trials.  Don't give a fuck how many supposed stars you give them or how much you enjoy your night at the ball-nuzzling couch.

I didn't want Cotton because I don't like hearing from his daddy every time somebody farts.  I got tired of the constant threats from that dude about "well, if this happens my boy is going somewhere else."  You know what? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.  

You either want to come to Auburn or you don't.  Period. If your entire allegiance is tied to this coach or that number or whatever, then get gone.  And I hope that you get a chance down the road to get your teeth knocked in by one of the kids who DID choose Auburn.

Isn't it great that Eltoro promised to do this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 12:34:03 AM »
I'm still waiting for those "key" guys still....  I see your list of the few commits, but I also see where we got a majority still coming in and a couple now even have signed NLOI's in...  So, where's our disaster in recruiting so far?  Some are still waiting on offensive news which is natural and some just haven't had face to face meetings yet which usually does a lot of these guys, especially ones that have committed at some point.  The whole basis of the failure of your arguement is that you're arguing that we've failed in December... fuck hole. So...being that it's December, and that STILL doesn't mean DICK...other than it's early and looking better than it even did a few days ago... 

Sorry, but you still FAIL.  I can't believe you took THAT much time to do that.... holy hell that's fucking perfect.......  but you're NOT a tool...eh hem... :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions