Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Eltoro is Signed and Will

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Eltoro is Signed and Will
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 12:45:20 AM »
I'm still waiting for those "key" guys still....  I see your list of the few commits, but I also see where we got a majority still coming in and a couple now even have signed NLOI's in...  So, where's our disaster in recruiting so far?  Some are still waiting on offensive news which is natural and some just haven't had face to face meetings yet which usually does a lot of these guys, especially ones that have committed at some point.  The whole basis of the failure of your arguement is that you're arguing that we've failed in December... fuck hole. So...being that it's December, and that STILL doesn't mean DICK...other than it's early and looking better than it even did a few days ago... 

Sorry, but you still FAIL.  I can't believe you took THAT much time to do that.... holy hell that's fucking perfect.......  but you're NOT a tool...eh hem... :rofl:
i see you offer nothing to dispute my contention that you guys thought of these guys as studs when they were commited. if you think losing that much talent in a matter of weeks isn't a fuckup, then you are delusional. YOU are the one that just said to show you where the failure in recruiting has occured "so far", and so far up to this point, its pretty fucked up. again, congratulations on signing a JUCO guy who is a huge AU fan and has wanted nothing more than come to AU for the past 3 years and never decommited, and a JUCO guy who commited in the 2007 class and never decommited. that Chizik is one hell of a coach bringing in two guys who commited in 2007 and have planned to go to AU the past almost 3 years. tell me, what other recruits is he on the verge of bringing on board and/or stealing away from UA, UGA, LSU, UF, etc?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 12:49:55 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 12:55:04 AM »
i see you offer nothing to dispute my contention that you guys thought of these guys as studs when they were commited. again, congratulations on signing a JUCO guy who is a huge AU fan and has wanted nothing more than come to AU for the past 3 years and never decommited, and a JUCO guy who commited in the 2007 class and never decommited. that Chizik is one hell of a coach bringing in two guys who commited in 2007 and have planned to go to AU the past almost 3 years. tell me, what other recruits is he on the verge of bringing on board and/or stealing away from UA, UGA, LSU, UF, etc?

You are a FUCKING TOOL.  A complete FUCKING TOOL.

Every fan of every fucking school in the motherfucking universe, toggle boy, thinks their recruits are quality.  They like who they get

You fucking retards had great big boners for the shit classes Fran's dumb ass brought in.  Tyler Watts was the next fucking Joe Montana, shitbag. Remember? 

I don't give a shit in your grandmother's handbag what you think of this or any other recruiting class. Because as we've learned over the last 20 years even when you guys sign  eight midgets, two transvestites, a korean with a wooden leg and a Lebanese pottery maker you fucking assholes beat your chest, strut around like morons and brag about how ya'll done whupped them Aubies in recruiting. 

Well FUCK YOU, dodo-cop.  For most of the last 25 years, we've taken those leftover rag tag players that Bama just didn't want and managed to keep the playing field level. 

Auburn's proven that even mediocre coaches can beat you guys no matter how fucking "lights out" Shula or whothefuck ever recruits. 

Go fuck yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 01:07:38 AM »
You are a FUCKING TOOL.  A complete FUCKING TOOL.

Every fan of every fucking school in the motherfucking universe, toggle boy, thinks their recruits are quality.  They like who they get

You fucking retards had great big boners for the shit classes Fran's dumb ass brought in.  Tyler Watts was the next fucking Joe Montana, shitbag. Remember? 

I don't give a shit in your grandmother's handbag what you think of this or any other recruiting class. Because as we've learned over the last 20 years even when you guys sign  eight midgets, two transvestites, a korean with a wooden leg and a Lebanese pottery maker you fucking assholes beat your chest, strut around like morons and brag about how ya'll done whupped them Aubies in recruiting. 

Well FUCK YOU, dodo-cop.  For most of the last 25 years, we've taken those leftover rag tag players that Bama just didn't want and managed to keep the playing field level. 

Auburn's proven that even mediocre coaches can beat you guys no matter how fucking "lights out" Shula or whothefuck ever recruits. 

Go fuck yourself.
aw, for not caring about recruiting you sure do get upset. you just couldn't stand to see me pick on your boytoy AC1 anymore, could you? anyway, i couldn't tell you shit about Fran's class. i didn't follow recruiting or anything back then, so go label somebody else. something i do know now though, is we are beating AU's ass in recruiting and i'm pretty sure we beat your asses on the field last month. i'm gonna go out on a limb and say it will keep happening on a consistant basis, too. its cool, don't worry though. i'm sure Chizik will tell the kids whatever they want to hear and sell it real well, and might pull something out of his ass to make it look good. i think what pisses you guys off the most was when CNS was hired, you told us what he would and would not accomplish and now things have played out totally different from what you guys predicted. he is able to recruit like he did at LSU, if not better. he is capable of stomping the shit out of AU, 36-0 to be exact. he is able to win games. you guys felt vindicated his first season, it was great. now in 08 AU's team fucking sucks and its all falling apart. i bet you have to take your blood pressure meds by IV at this point. anyway, i think your boy needs another hug......chop chop!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 02:56:27 AM »
aw, for not caring about recruiting you sure do get upset. you just couldn't stand to see me pick on your boytoy AC1 anymore, could you? anyway, i couldn't tell you shit about Fran's class. i didn't follow recruiting or anything back then, so go label somebody else. something i do know now though, is we are beating AU's ass in recruiting and i'm pretty sure we beat your asses on the field last month. i'm gonna go out on a limb and say it will keep happening on a consistant basis, too. its cool, don't worry though. i'm sure Chizik will tell the kids whatever they want to hear and sell it real well, and might pull something out of his ass to make it look good. i think what pisses you guys off the most was when CNS was hired, you told us what he would and would not accomplish and now things have played out totally different from what you guys predicted. he is able to recruit like he did at LSU, if not better. he is capable of stomping the shit out of AU, 36-0 to be exact. he is able to win games. you guys felt vindicated his first season, it was great. now in 08 AU's team fucking sucks and its all falling apart. i bet you have to take your blood pressure meds by IV at this point. anyway, i think your boy needs another hug......chop chop!

You see, fuckstick, what you don't get is my blood pressure is fine.  Always has been. I been running 120/80 my whole life.  I just like cussing you ignorant fuckers out. 

I'm not pissed off, not now and not at all. And for the record, nothing's "played out" yet except your coach is a douchebag, you had a season that didn't accomplish shit but the biggest turd bowl on the agenda and your coach is STILL a douchebag.  All the "accomplishments" are in your dumbass minds.  Bama got a lot of lucky bounces this season and some things went their way.  It doesn't always play that.  Yeah, I know, 12-0 and Julio's got a big dick (because you've had your teeth scraping it twice a week).  But you were a punt coverage away from losing to fucking Tulane. You beat the worst UT team in decades, the worst AU team in decades, a rebuilding Arkansas team and a rebounding Ole Miss team.  You beat a horrible LSU team -- barely.  And if Percy Harvin and UF's top RB had played you'd have gotten a 40-point ass beating there. 

Maybe things do go well for you long term. Shit happens like that sometimes. But you goofy ass fuckers haven't earned a bleeding thing yet. Not one single shitting thing.  Fuck, you ignorant ass button-pusher, Shula, Fran, Curry and DuBose all managed one good season.  Dumbass DuBose even did what Saban's midget ass couldn't and lucked into winning the SEC. 

And every time shit like that happened, we watched you cocky dipshits strut around and explain how you were back and this coach or that coach or this super-duper recruit was going to put you back to your rightful place. 

Ooooh.. you're beating our ass in recruiting.  Fucking idiot.  Don't you know that I've heard that every single year from you retarded cocksuckers? Every single fucking year. I learned a long time ago that you goofy bastards just like to talk and don't know a pile of shit from a creme soda.

Dumbass.

You silly puke, Chop doesn't need my help.  Hell, he doesn't even want it probably. He makes you look like a fool on his own.  I just like kicking the shit out of you when you're laying there bleeding from the nose and ears.

So as far as I'm concerned you can go back to locating the nearest donut shops. You don't know shit, you'll never know shit and it's a waste of time to talk to you. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 04:23:33 AM »
You see, fuckstick, what you don't get is my blood pressure is fine.  Always has been. I been running 120/80 my whole life.  I just like cussing you ignorant fuckers out. 

I'm not pissed off, not now and not at all. And for the record, nothing's "played out" yet except your coach is a douchebag, you had a season that didn't accomplish shit but the biggest turd bowl on the agenda (wow, if we suck that bad for the season we had, AU must be damn near the worst team in the country. i guess you hold those signature wins against ULM, Southern Miss, MSU, and TN-Martin in high regard) and your coach is STILL a douchebag.  All the "accomplishments" are in your dumbass minds.  Bama got a lot of lucky bounces this season and some things went their way.  It doesn't always play that.  Yeah, I know, 12-0 and Julio's got a big dick (because you've had your teeth scraping it twice a week).  But you were a punt coverage away from losing to fucking Tulane (a team AU most likely would have lost to). You beat the worst UT team in decades (a team AU BARELY beat, thanks to your defense. UT was 5-6 in 05 so its not like this season was just totally out of the blue), the worst AU team in decades (cool, so i guess all those years we sucked that AU beat us can just be wiped away. glad to know that whole six thing didn't happen), a rebuilding Arkansas team (that beat AU) and a rebounding Ole Miss team (that beat AU).  You beat a horrible LSU team that beat AU)-- barely.  And if Percy Harvin and UF's top RB had played you'd have gotten a 40-point ass beating there. (which means AU would have gotten a 75 point ass beating

its great knowing what buttons to push to get you all pissy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 04:30:21 AM »
its great knowing what buttons to push to get you all pissy.

You're so fucking dumb.  The only button you push, danger boy is the one on your shiny microphone when some fat bitch falls and can't get up. 

Yeah, AU was damn near the worst team in the country last season, you raging retarded zip. Didn't you see the offensive statistics? And as bad as AU was, if they could have generated any offense at all, they could have put the best team you dorks have had in almost 20 years to the ropes. Talk about a disgrace.

At least we didn't have a signature FUCKING LOSS to Louisiana Monroe.  Of all the shitty things that have happened to AU over the years, at least they don't have that humiliation to never live down.  Idiot.

Yeah. Keep telling yourself AU would have lost to Tulane.  Fucking moron.

What part of Auburn was a BAD FUCKING TEAM in 2008 do you fail to understand.   

Margin of loss to Florida would have been the same or less than you retarded gimps no matter what you think.

You are one of the most ignorant bastards I've ever had the misfortune to run across on the Internet. I hope to hell I never need an emergency service and your United Way ass is on the horn.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 04:52:51 AM »
You're so fucking dumb.  The only button you push, danger boy is the one on your shiny microphone when some fat bitch falls and can't get up. 

Yeah, AU was damn near the worst team in the country last season, you raging retarded zip. Didn't you see the offensive statistics? And as bad as AU was, if they could have generated any offense at all, they could have put the best team you dorks have had in almost 20 years to the ropes (having a defense might help too. we didn't score 36 points because AU's offense blows). Talk about a disgrace. (i covered this in the previous thread talking about AU's 08 season. i'm glad you could put a better label on your team.)

At least we didn't have a signature FUCKING LOSS to Louisiana Monroe.  Of all the shitty things that have happened to AU over the years, at least they don't have that humiliation to never live down.  Idiot. (seeing as how we were 1 win away from playing for the MNC this season, ULM is sort of a moot point, isn't it? CNS lost to UAB at LSU, but they didn't seem to mind when he was pulling in SEC championships or MNC)

Yeah. Keep telling yourself AU would have lost to Tulane.  Fucking moron. (so its rational to say that AU could have put us against the ropes, but to say you guys would probably lose to Tulane is a stretch. how much did you guys struggle against TN-Martin again?)

What part of Auburn was a BAD FUCKING TEAM in 2008 do you fail to understand. (sorry, you guys always seem to put out that AU is the gold standard by which teams should be judged.)

Margin of loss to Florida would have been the same or less than you retarded gimps no matter what you think. (lets see, we beat the living shit out of you guys, but you guys would have done better against UF....uhhhh, ok. i see it is only ok for you to make open ended baseless predictions and nobody else.)

You are one of the most ignorant bastards I've ever had the misfortune to run across on the Internet. I hope to hell I never need an emergency service and your United Way ass is on the horn.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 04:56:33 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2008, 05:27:07 AM »
Do I need to show you a picture of a football?  Auburn's problem all year long was that the inept offense couldn't stay on the field long enough to keep the defense fresh. As you've obviously never played or coached football, offense is easier from a fatigue standpoint because you KNOW what you're going to do. On defense you have to react. So when an offense gives up quick turnovers or goes three and out repeatedly, then that stresses a defense. Thus, maggot, the score was a direct representation of Auburn's inability to do anything offensively.

And before you go jerking off and make a mess, Auburn's offense killed itself. Your defense had nothing to do with it. It killed itself against other teams that weren't exactly defensive masterminds.

Nobody's going to try to claim that AU was good last season. You're a fool trying to pretend anybody would.

No, the loss to ULM is not a moot point. It's more valid than your typical third-year fluke season is. 

One win away from playing for the NC.  *snicker*  One play from sucking ass against Tulane. One play from sucking ass against LSU. One play from sucking raw ass against Ole Miss. But keep on puffing that fat ass, didn't accomplish shit but a lot of noise ego up there.  Will be funnier when it gets punctured.

I can't tell you how much enjoyment I got out of watching your type file out of the sports bar with their loud mouth heads hung low, bitching at their wives or girlfriends and showing their collective asses after Tim Tebow by himself shit on your silly ass fantasy.  I enjoyed it almost as much as I enjoyed watching you ridiculous fucks flounder for the last couple of decades.

And... the votes are in. You're a dumbass.  Georgia scored fewer points on AU than they did on Bama, so I guess by your retard logic, AU was a better team than Bama last season.  Ok.  I'll take it.  Oh, wait.  Ole Miss beat Florida and Alabama beat Ole Miss, so somebody must have really fucked up the scoreboard in the Georgia Dome. They had you guys getting your asses handed to you.  Damn. If Tebow had known you guys were really ahead, since comparative scores are how games are judged, maybe he would have thrown for the  endzone there at the end -- you know, like a low-class shitbag would have done -- as opposed to squatting in what I like to call "fuck you" formation.

Hello? Cleveland Browns calling? No, Nick Saban isn't taking calls at this time *wink, wink* He is really happy  at Alabama (if you know what I mean).  He would never *you know* never, consider taking over the Browns organization.  You know he's a man of his word.  Just look at his history and you can clearly see that he's demonstrated that repeatedly over his career pleasecalljimmysextonandkeepitquiet.  No, he's very happy with his ridiculous salary pleasegethimoutofthisredneckhellhole and has no interest in a raise onedollarisallitwouldtakejustonedollar.  But thank you for calling pleasepleasehelphimescapethiscountrybumpkinshittown Cleveland. Nice talking to you nickwillcheckinwithjimmyandtherebetterbeanofferonthetable.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 05:33:14 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2008, 05:52:03 AM »
Do I need to show you a picture of a football?  Auburn's problem all year long was that the inept offense couldn't stay on the field long enough to keep the defense fresh. As you've obviously never played or coached football, offense is easier from a fatigue standpoint because you KNOW what you're going to do. On defense you have to react. So when an offense gives up quick turnovers or goes three and out repeatedly, then that stresses a defense. Thus, maggot, the score was a direct representation of Auburn's inability to do anything offensively. (and a direct representation of AU's inability to do anything defensively)

And before you go jerking off and make a mess, Auburn's offense killed itself. Your defense had nothing to do with it. It killed itself against other teams that weren't exactly defensive masterminds. (what other teams shut you out this season? AU hasn't been shut out since it played #1 USC in 2003. i guess the only way to make yourself feel better is to say that Alabama had absolutely NOTHING to do with the shutout. AU could have scored 100 points if they wanted.....they just didn't want to. i know AU's offense sucked, but to say Alabama had absolutely nothing to do with shutting you guys out is ridiculous.)

Nobody's going to try to claim that AU was good last season. You're a fool trying to pretend anybody would.

No, the loss to ULM is not a moot point. It's more valid than your typical third-year fluke season is. 

One win away from playing for the NC.  *snicker*  One play from sucking ass against Tulane. One play from sucking ass against LSU. One play from sucking raw ass against Ole Miss. But keep on puffing that fat ass, didn't accomplish shit but a lot of noise ego up there.  Will be funnier when it gets punctured. last i checked, we won all of those games. we won the Tulane game by 14 points, so unless you can score 14 points in one play, i think you are incorrect. we could have won the LSU game in regulation, but Tiffin decided to have one of his famous moments. Ole Miss may be the only team you have an argument for. they are 8-4 and beat UF, so if we can beat them after they take us down to the wire i will take it. i  guess AU has NEVER had to kick a last second field goal to force a game to OT or to win a game ever before. we shouldn't count those games as wins is suppose, because it was just one play away from sucking some ass. we shouldn't count any games AU has won on a last defensive stand either, since that counts as being only one play away from sucking ass. had you guys won with the same schedule, the chest thumping and cock sucking by AU fans would be endless and you know it.)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 06:01:45 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2008, 05:57:22 AM »
Hello? Cleveland Browns calling? No, Nick Saban isn't taking calls at this time *wink, wink* He is really happy  at Alabama (if you know what I mean).  He would never *you know* never, consider taking over the Browns organization.  You know he's a man of his word.  Just look at his history and you can clearly see that he's demonstrated that repeatedly over his career pleasecalljimmysextonandkeepitquiet.  No, he's very happy with his ridiculous salary pleasegethimoutofthisredneckhellhole and has no interest in a raise onedollarisallitwouldtakejustonedollar.  But thank you for calling pleasepleasehelphimescapethiscountrybumpkinshittown Cleveland. Nice talking to you nickwillcheckinwithjimmyandtherebetterbeanofferonthetable.
you guys sure do hope he leaves.....alot. if he leaves, he leaves. if he doesn't, he doesn't. i know you guys can't wait for him to leave, because even though you will never admit it, there are some out there that realize AU is in some shit as long as we have him. just this season alone he was going to be hired at Clemson, Washington, and Notre Dame according to some AU boards. i don't even remember the schools that some claimed he would run off to after the 2007 season. for a bunch of folks that don't care who our coach is, you guys sure do seem to come up with alot of conspiracy theories.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 05:58:11 AM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2008, 09:19:20 AM »
A whole lot of talk scissors.  A GRAND BG job of deflecting the arguement to get off the fact that you've stepped in a poo poo patch you can't escape by sticking with the merit of your failed argument.  We've all been wrong before, taken our beatings, lashes and gotten the fuck out at some point.  However, you have shown, that even beyond me, Kaos and others, you will not accept defeat or exercise humility when placed upon you.

ALL this fails because you did the simple following...

1.  You joined in the meltdown on this board and started thumping your chest like a bammer would be expected to, and pointed out the few decommits in a class that numbered well over 20.

2.  You called me out specifically because I had the nads to tell you it was way to early to be judging what would come in February.  You laughed, you scoffed and pointed at me and told me what a fucking idiot I was.

3.  You challenged me to "see you in February".

4.  After one of the more costly of the few decommitments occured, you pointed out how it was a representation of what February was going to be like.  You called me out specifically, because of your February challenge. You, laughed like a school girl.

5.  I pointed out that it was only mid December and the new coach had no opportunity to even speak with any recruit yet, so to judge now on upset kids would be silly.  I suggested you look into the identifying properties of the month called "February".

6.  A second decommitment occured, and you couldn't contain yourself.   You pointed me out specifically, laughed like a five year old and then challenged me on the notion of February again....on December 16th...

7.  I decided to play nice and point you to a calendar.  Even found you a nice pink one like your little pink taco...  You ignored it...

8.  Recruiting reports start to surface of recruits that were previously not happy being happy upon hearing from and getting to talk with Chizik or Whitt.   This can NOT be to you.... You get called out.  You panic and POOF...pages and pages of Bammer spin.   

I've spun nothing here.  It's the events that happened and they are indisputable.   Also what is not disputable is the fact that February is a long time away yet as it comes to recruiting, and the kids themselves are not only impressed, but others now are starting to take notice that didn't before. 

So, I'll say one more time, to take allllll your crap, spinning and what kids said last week, and stick them way back up into your anal cavity.  They do you no good right now.

You've lost here...mabye even only for now, but for now... you're owned, punted, kicked and stripped of all credibility everytime you open your little crimson poop shoot known as your mouth.

Good morning!  Go getcha a cup-o-coffee and chill for a bit....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2008, 10:34:08 AM »
you guys sure do hope he leaves.....alot. if he leaves, he leaves. if he doesn't, he doesn't. i know you guys can't wait for him to leave, because even though you will never admit it, there are some out there that realize AU is in some shit as long as we have him. just this season alone he was going to be hired at Clemson, Washington, and Notre Dame according to some AU boards. i don't even remember the schools that some claimed he would run off to after the 2007 season. for a bunch of folks that don't care who our coach is, you guys sure do seem to come up with alot of conspiracy theories.

Actually, I couldn't give two shits if he stay or goes.  Who knows maybe you and him can ride around in the firetruck and you can both run it off the bridge.  You can go dig up Paul "Drunk, racist, cheating fuck" Bryant and prop him up on the sideline and I still couldn't give two shits.  You see runswithanyonewhoplaysforalabamasdickinmymouth, I couldn't name but maybe 7 players off your team, do you know why?  It's simple, I don't watch your team on TV unless they are playing AU, I don't read newspaper articles about your team, well unless of course it's something tragic, like a player getting busted dealing coke, or if you team got fucked up in a bus wreck or something, then I would read it.  I damn sure am not so pathetic that I have to go to a rivals teams board to act like I am a badass to make up for my lack of self confidence or what ever the fuck your problem is. The most info I get about bammer is when I have to read what tards like you have to come over to our boards and post, or I will talk to some of my family members, and I usually cut them the fuck off, including my dad who is a bammer. So if your coach stays, good, hopefully he will get you fucks the death penalty, if he goes, good, hope you hire someone else that makes you happy.  Jesus H Christ, never before has my hatred for the turds been as deep and strong as it has this year.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2008, 10:34:36 AM »
Does anybody have a nickname for this bad ass mutha fucka?

If not, I'm going to be real original, and say the we call him "The Bull". 

:bow: down to The Bull

Does a guy names Eltoro really need a nickname? Eltoro is pretty much a badass name by itself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2008, 11:20:54 AM »

No, you egotistical fuck, I hope the midget stays.  I hope he stays for years because if you look at his history you know what he is -- inconsistent.  Three, four five losses is the norm. 

AU isn't in anything as long as you have him. Auburn will still be Auburn whether you've got Saban's dickless ass having seizures on your sideline or if you yank Vince Lombardi out of the ground and reanimate him with Bear Bryant's carcass as his defensive coordinator. 

You stupid cocksuckers have yet to figure out that even when AU has bad coaches or AL has decent ones, the only team capable of dominating the series over the last 25 years is Auburn. And that has not and will not change. 

I'd call you a moron, but I know a few morons and I don't want to insult them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2008, 01:16:29 PM »

I'd call you a moron, but I know a few morons and I don't want to insult them.
Thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.