Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey, Jermaine Johnson!

Hey, Jermaine Johnson!
« on: December 21, 2008, 12:09:48 PM »
 :fu:

We stuck with your dumbass through all of your junior college, prep school, failing grade bullshit, and you say thanks by going to Miami?  Careful, I hear they get shot down there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Hey, Jermaine Johnson!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 01:01:10 PM »
"I've visited Auburn twice," he said. "People there are great. But Miami, there're not just about football, they're about academics. Auburn hasn't taken care of transcripts yet; Miami stepped in, they got the stuff done for me (to get him on track to arrive in January).

"There's a possibility I can graduate early. I'm waiting on the Clearinghouse right now. If not I'll retake the test in February and enroll in the summer."

:fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 01:04:47 PM »
"Coach Chizik, his visit gave me a big boost about Auburn," said Johnson. "He came in and said what he had to say and I felt really good about it. My mom met Coach Chizik. They had a good talk. He told her what he wanted to do at Auburn and how he wanted to get me there. She liked it.

"She really doesn't want me to go anywhere else but Auburn. She feels good about Auburn. Auburn has been with me throughout my whole situation. My mom knows Auburn has done a lot for me, stuck with me, and wants me to stick with them."

"When I heard Tuberville and all of those guys left, I was down," said Johnson. "All of those coaches had been with me from the beginning. They felt like family. Coach Gran and me were like brothers. We talked on a regular basis.

"But after talking with Coach Chizik and him talking with my mom, I feel a lot, lot better about Auburn. That brought a big boost to me about signing those papers with Auburn on Signing Day."

Jermaine said this after Chizik visited...which was days before he said this:

He now says "Miami, I'm going to sign with them. My mom, she wants me to go to Miami. My whole family wants me to go to Miami."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 02:04:27 PM »
Jermaine said this after Chizik visited...which was days before he said this:
Really weird. Miami is the antithesis to everything he (and his family) appeared to like about Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 05:16:25 PM »
***Mod Edit***

We have rules on this board concerning talking negatively about these young men.  I know some of you are upset that this dumbass chose Miami over Auburn and you really want to tell this backstabbing piece of baboon feces to bend over and fuck himself with a jagged branch from an oak tree.  But you will adhere to the policies set forth by this board when referring to fucktards like this.

Consider yourselves warned and there will be no further incidents.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 05:55:42 PM »
I lolered
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 03:56:08 AM »
Does he still get this :fu: If he ends up signing with us?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 06:03:14 AM »

Of course not.  He's the man if he signs with teh War Eagles. Duh!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 09:02:48 AM »
I don't think we're gonna have to worry about that though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 04:07:44 PM »
I don't think we're gonna have to worry about that though.
don't tell AC1 that. nobody is allowed to have an opinion on AU recruiting until February, except him.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 04:19:17 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 06:14:37 PM »
Yeah but, Jermaine is bit different since he can sign as soon as his scores are studied by the NCAA Clearinghouse and he if he's able to get that needed ONE Point.  What I don't understand is that JJ stated that Miami did all of his paperwork and that all he'd need to do is get that passing ACT score in....Does he not think that AU already did his paperwork from Two years ago?  This whole situation just doesn't make any sense to me.  First he states that AU has stuck by him through thick and thin, then his Mom states that she likes what Coach Chizik told her and that she wants her son to stick to his Commitment, in that JJ also states something about AU being a really good academic University, then he goes to Miami and states that they've done All of his paperwork for him and that they're not just about football they're about academics as well.....Whatever dude, if you don't want to be a part of the Auburn Family then Get The Fuck Out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »
don't tell AC1 that. nobody is allowed to have an opinion on AU recruiting until February, except him.

I seriously don't know what's so fucking hard to understand about this shit...  I'll see if I can find something else to help you...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions