Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Eltoro Freeman.....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Eltoro Freeman.....
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 07:07:44 PM »
Scotty Pohlman could make it rain from beyond the arc.

Incorrect.  The answer lies below

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 07:12:26 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 07:20:35 PM »
Word is, now that Coach Chiz has been able to contact him, "Da Bull" will sign with Auburn.....But, OM and UF is going after him pretty fuckin' hard.  We shall see, here shortly.  Also, from the same source, Lutz has said that he'll stick with his commitment after speaking with Coach Chiz, but that he'll still go on other official visits.  Terrance Coleman might be back in the picture after speaking with CGC....This info is coming from a certain recruiting website as well as other sites.

He will sign with Auburn tomorrow.

Freeman had some really good things to say about Chizik and Auburn. I'll have the full update up soon.

His first words were "WAR DAMN EAGLE!"

His last words were to the decommits and uncommitted prospects out there: "If we can't get'cha, we'll beat'cha."

More soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 08:12:39 PM »
"IF WE CAN'T GET'CHA...WE'LL BEAT'CHA", FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!.........WAR MUTHA FUCKIN EAGLE!!!!!!!........GOD DAMN, that just made my week.  Merry Fuckin' Christmas to all, except for Coach $abban......He can go ELF Himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2008, 09:29:31 PM »
I really hope this kid commits!  He is going to be a beast!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 10:20:54 PM »
Something tells me that Auburn might be checking the fax machine for another committ tomorrow, runswithbammerspoogeinmouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 10:38:26 PM »
Something tells me that Auburn might be checking the fax machine for another committ tomorrow, runswithbammerspoogeinmouth.
its cool, i still don't think you guys make up the ground with the 8(?) guys that have decommited. besides, it doesn't mean anything until they play on the field in college football, right guys?  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 10:54:20 PM »
its cool

In forum talk =  :pwnd:

Still see you in February, bitch. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 11:02:09 PM »
In forum talk =  :pwnd:

Still see you in February, bitch. 

i think i will have much more to brag about in February. AU's class will still be shitty, ours won't. not a big deal. but i'm sure you guys will award some more grillz and pimp cups as you see fit to make up that difference. its a good idea, you guys will need the experience handling moral victories.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 11:05:35 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 11:09:30 PM »
i think i will have much more to brag about in February. AU's class will still be shitty, ours won't. not a big deal. but i'm sure you guys will award some more grillz and pimp cups as you see fit to make up that difference. its a good idea, you guys will need the experience handling moral victories.

Oh...now it's not cool anymore... wha?  wha?  All I caught was "dribble ... dribble... slurp slurp....."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 11:13:58 PM »
All I caught was "dribble ... dribble... slurp slurp....."
i understand that sometimes it can be difficult to hear over the sound of Kaos' balls in your mouth, so let me know when you're ready. i'll try to go slowly for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 12:48:17 AM »
i understand that sometimes it can be difficult to hear over the sound of Kaos' balls in your mouth, so let me know when you're ready. i'll try to go slowly for you.

Now you're just jealous of Kaos. 

"F  E  B  R  U  A  R  Y" - Coming to a Calendar near you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 09:53:19 AM »
I don't know if this guy will turn out to be a good player, but man, this is how I would react if I could play for Auburn. This is great...

Former Alexander City (Ala.) Benjamin Russell star linebacker Eltoro Freeman will sign a National Letter of Intent with Auburn Thursday, the 5-foot-11, 220-pounder told AuburnSports.com.

Freeman, who spent the past one-and-a-half years at Gulf Coast Community College in Perkinston, Miss., spoke with new Auburn head coach Gene Chizik Wednesday and informed the coach of his plans.

"I talked to Coach Chizik and told him 'War Damn Eagle!'" Freeman said. "I told him that I was going to sign with Auburn and there wasn't any doubt about it. I'm so ready to be a part of the Auburn Family. I can't wait to be a part of it."

Freeman said his first conversation with Chizik went very well. Freeman believes Auburn found the right guy for the job.

"I know a lot of people say that they don't like him for the job because of his record at Iowa State and this and that, but I believe in Chizik and I believe in Auburn University!" said Freeman. "I absolutely believe they hired the right guy. Me and Coach Chizik and the rest of the Auburn Family, we are going to get this thing back right."

Freeman was hardpressed to hold back his excitement about Chizik and signing with Auburn.

"I heard Coach Chizik has coached three Thorpe Award winners, well damn, he better get ready to coach a Dick Butkus Award winner. It's on now!" Freeman said. "We're coming back. Me and the boys are coming! I'm ready! WAR DAMN EAGLE! I just can't wait to be a part of the Auburn Family."

Auburn has lost eight commitments, one of which it has since gotten back, since Tommy Tuberville's resignation Dec. 3. More commits have said they are now looking at other schools. Freeman said he had a message for the decommitments and other potential recruits.

"If Auburn can't get'em, we'll beat'em…If we can't get'cha, we'll beat'cha," Freeman said.

Freeman will be the second junior college signee of the Tigers' 2009 class. Nick Fairley, a former Mobile (Ala.) Williamson standout defensive end, signed with the Tigers Wednesday. Fairley spent the 2007-08 seasons at Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Wesson, Miss.

Both Freeman and Fairley will have three years of eligibility at Auburn.

Freeman redshirted in 2008 after helping lead Gulf Coast to a co-national championship as a freshman. That year, Freeman racked up 65 tackles, 43 solo, 17 tackles-for-loss, five sacks and two forced fumbles. He received "Best Linebacker" award in Mississippi, and was named All-State and All-Region.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 09:59:13 AM »
Eltoro is a fiery young man.  That might serve him well on the foosball field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 11:13:58 AM »
Welcome to Auburn BBOH, and War Damn Eagle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2008, 12:03:53 PM »
its a good idea, you guys will need the experience handling moral victories.

I'd appreciate it if you could give us some advice, based on the last TWENTY-FIVE FUCKING YEARS of doing it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 07:29:23 PM »
Eltoro is a fiery young man.  That might serve him well on the foosball field.
foosball is the devil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.