Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey, Look At My Dick! AAAAAAaaaaaaaaa.....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Hey, Look At My Dick! AAAAAAaaaaaaaaa.....
« on: August 20, 2019, 11:09:02 AM »
Dumbass!  What else can you say?  foxynewz

A man who reportedly exposed himself to a housekeeper at a Georgia hotel Monday fell to his death moments after the alleged incident as he tried to flee building security, police said.

The man, who has not been identified, was at the Hyatt Regency hotel in downtown Atlanta when the incident unfolded, the Atlanta Police Department told Fox News on Tuesday.

Police say a man fell to his death from the 10th floor of the Hyatt Regency hotel in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, on Monday.
Police say a man fell to his death from the 10th floor of the Hyatt Regency hotel in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, on Monday.  (Google)
Soon after the man allegedly flashed the housekeeper, he was reported to hotel security. But when security tried to confront him, the man fled, trying to jump from one balcony to another on the 10th floor — but he fell and died, according to investigators.

A spokesperson for the department said his death "appears to be an accidental fall as a result of the man attempting to elude security." No criminal charges are expected to be filed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Hey, Look At My richard! AAAAAAaaaaaaaaa.....
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 11:15:10 AM »
Anybody heard from Sani since Monday?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Hey, Look At My richard! AAAAAAaaaaaaaaa.....
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 11:34:38 AM »
Anybody heard from Sani since Monday?
I can confirm that it was not my junk....in downtown Atlanta
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Hey, Look At My Dick! AAAAAAaaaaaaaaa.....
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 11:44:55 AM »
Just a brief pause for some psychoanalyticalism discussion.  What in the wide, wide world of sports do you get out of flashing your pecker to someone?  Unless you're Ric Flair.  It happens all the time.  (Not all the time for me, just occasionally) Has there ever been an instance where a girl is walking along and a total stranger flashes his junk and the girl goes, "Wow, nice dick.  Mind if I suck you off right here?"

Does the guy run back home and think, "I showed her my dick."  Fap fap fap fap fap....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 11:51:14 AM »
Just a brief pause for some psychoanalyticalism discussion.  What in the wide, wide world of sports do you get out of flashing your pecker to someone?  Unless you're Ric Flair.  It happens all the time.  (Not all the time for me, just occasionally) Has there ever been an instance where a girl is walking along and a total stranger flashes his junk and the girl goes, "Wow, nice dick.  Mind if I suck you off right here?"

Does the guy run back home and think, "I showed her my dick."  Fap fap fap fap fap....
Look at this guy acting like he has never flashed his junk to a total stranger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 12:00:19 PM »
Look at this guy acting like he has never flashed his junk to a total stranger.
It was not a total stranger.  I'd met him once before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions