Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Raymond Cotton decommits

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Raymond Cotton decommits
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 01:11:02 PM »
There is a lot of information here, but it was compiled by some people with very good access to the Arkansas program.

http://realhognews.blogspot.com/

Read, be educated, and learn to hate Houston Fucking Nutt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 01:16:10 PM »
There is a lot of information here, but it was compiled by some people with very good access to the Arkansas program.

Silky says, "HATE, HATE, HATE".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »

Wow.  Thanks for posting.  Took a few quick hits of the important stuff, but really just perused what was under the links to come to this conclusion:

Houston Nutt is a dirty fucking lier who ran a dirty fucking program, if all that shit is true.  No wonder the Baconators were so happy to get rid of him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 04:00:32 PM »
Wow.  Thanks for posting.  Took a few quick hits of the important stuff, but really just perused what was under the links to come to this conclusion:

Houston Nutt is a dirty fucking lier who ran a dirty fucking program, if all that shit is true.  No wonder the Baconators were so happy to get rid of him.

This fucker is a quick study.  We should get him a Nubian lap dance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2008, 04:12:01 PM »
This fucker is a quick study.  We should get him a Nubian lap dance.

as long as i can leave without paying for it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 04:47:43 PM »

Damnit, that is cheating.....When I got back from lunch, did some work (I know, my priorities are screwed up) and got out of our wonderful weekly staff meeting (damn I hate those hour long BS sessions) I sat down and started reading.  It is official, I hate Houston Nutt, hope the bastard never wins another game, gets run out of coaching forever and we never have to see or hear from him again.  Hate it for Ole Miss, but then again they hired him.

Thanks for the education Wes, I will read more when I get home this evening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 04:54:05 PM »
Sources close to the situation said....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 06:41:20 PM »
as long as i can leave without paying for it

I thought that's all you did?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 08:04:26 PM »
WOW, there will come a time when someone finally steps up and presents ALL of this information to the NCAA.....I have to wonder if this stuff is now going on at OM.  I'd heard that a OM booster, that likes to talk while sipping on some Whisky, said that AU should go ahead and get a commitment from a 2010 RB, so that they could get their re$ource$ pooled together and get his commitment, this time next year..... And where the Fuck or how the Fuck did Houston Nutt earn the nickname "The Right Reverend"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 09:27:32 PM »
And where the Fuck or how the Fuck did Houston Nutt earn the nickname "The Right Reverend"?

Good question.  I have finally got to sit down and read a little more of the pdf's.  My sympathy's to the piggies who had to put up with him for that long.  Sorry guys, I will never speak ill will of your team again......unless you come in our house and run all over us. Bad memories  :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 07:32:40 AM »
....unless you come in our house and run all over us. Bad memories  :puke:

I think I just saw Talley run past.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »
I think I just saw Talley run past.

That hurts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 01:28:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 02:30:53 PM »
ya gotta laugh.

Ture enough, I did laugh.  Still hurts me though, miserable game to be at.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 04:36:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2008, 09:08:25 PM »
sorry for the incredibly delayed bump here, but I just read this thread and it brings tears to my eyes.

each and every time someone new hates Houston Nutt, an angel gets it's wings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2008, 11:52:21 AM »
I wonder if COtton will reconsider his commitment now that Willis has officially been hired on. I hope so. Even if this kid is never a big time QB, I think a recommitment from him will go a long way to bringing positive energy back to the recruting class...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »
I'm sure we'd welcome him back if he DID come back, but I think he's really liking Arkansas right now, and his father becomes more and more of an issue every day.  I think we'd be better off bringing in a top level QB next season considering our young depth at that position and the commitment of a few other great QB's already, including possibly this year's Alabama Mr. Football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2009, 06:24:39 PM »

:vn:
Tell em, Wes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions