Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You guys have no idea

Birmingham

You guys have no idea
« on: December 14, 2008, 06:56:32 PM »
how much it means to me that you live up to your ability to blow nuts.  I take a weekend trip up to the mountains to do some relaxing in a cabin up near Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and get back to see mass hysteria on the two Auburn boards I go to.  I have a lot of reading to find out just what went on this weekend but I'll do it with a smile on my face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: You guys have no idea
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 07:07:45 PM »
how much it means to me that you live up to your ability to blow nuts.  I take a weekend trip up to the mountains to do some relaxing in a cabin up near Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and get back to see mass hysteria on the two Auburn boards I go to.  I have a lot of reading to find out just what went on this weekend but I'll do it with a smile on my face.

Unfortunately for us you will be smiling for years to come now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 07:11:31 PM »
Unfortunately for us you will be smiling for years to come now.

Eh, maybe it wont be too bad at first, though I do have a hard time seeing him building a constant contender.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 11:54:46 PM »
Yeah, now we know how Alabama felt when they hired:

Mike Dubose
Dennis Franchione
Mike Price
Mike Shula. 

Sigh...I guess we'll have to wait another ten years and numerous other coaching searches before we can live up to Bama's standards.   :fu:

This is why EVERYBODY hates Bama fans.  You think that you've been this perfect standard of what a football program should be because you had ONE good season with your overrated head coach.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole