Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fallout 3 (for PS3)

Fallout 3 (for PS3)
« on: December 07, 2008, 10:48:13 PM »
If any of you guys want this game, I'll sell the one I bought today for 25 (sells for 59 before tax).

Not the kind of game I thought it was.  Would rather recycle the cash towards Christmas.

Just PM me and let me know!

AC1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Fallout 3 (for PS3)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 07:31:56 AM »
What don't you like about it?  It's on my Christmas list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 09:15:55 AM »
What don't you like about it?  It's on my Christmas list.

It's a lot more of a role playing, and uber complicated 5 button to fart kind of thing, and that's just not what I'm into.   I like games that are first person shooters and you can free roam and blow shit up...haha....

Mercenaries 1, and 2 are good examples of shit I DO like....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 01:42:38 PM »
It's a lot more of a role playing, and uber complicated 5 button to fart kind of thing, and that's just not what I'm into.   I like games that are first person shooters and you can free roam and blow shit up...haha....

Mercenaries 1, and 2 are good examples of shit I DO like....
Why do you love poop so much?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 02:35:14 PM »
Why do you love poop so much?

I'm a cup and donor away from extacy.... wait what??!?!?!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 02:43:37 PM »
Chopper, I had the same experience.  Good game but too much thinking.  When I come in I don't want to have to figure out how to distribute character ability points. I want to kill some shit while I have some libations, and maybe even cuss a stranger when I get back out into the game lobby.

I have a 360 version for sale if anyone wants it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 02:54:46 PM »
Chopper, I had the same experience.  Good game but too much thinking.  When I come in I don't want to have to figure out how to distribute character ability points. I want to kill some shit while I have some libations, and maybe even cuss a stranger when I get back out into the game lobby.

I have a 360 version for sale if anyone wants it.

I knew this game wasn't going to work out when I had to operate the "pip-boy" arm computer in between shooting a raider JUST to establish WHERE I wanted to hit the fucker.  Too kill one fucker in a run down store, I had to hit a combination of 50 button pushes....

Now, once you beat Mercenaries, you can enter cheat codes and blow shit up with shoulder carried "air strikes".....  Now THAT shit is fun! 

Even getting into an Apache Chopper and flying freely around a VERY LARGE game board and finding shit to engage is pretty much time wastingly fantastic....

Sniper rifles, tanks and limitless ammo are all part of the fun as well....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions