Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Now that it's official, who do we go after?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Now that it's official, who do we go after?
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2008, 11:21:16 PM »
From Rivals...

Please please God no........

Being out here in Texas, I know that this is a weird dude. He would have no idea what he was getting into....NONE...

Are you close enough to Nancy Kerrigan the bastard?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2008, 12:02:26 AM »
Why not? I can just imagine what all you would be saying if he pulled a kid out of the stands and made him the starting kicker...oh yeah but next year you would suck, as you still don't have the WRs to run his offense.

I still say Auburn should try to get Turner Gill from Buffalo...fairly young energetic coach who likes to run the ball...and the PR would be awesome b/c he's black
Or the QB to run the offen....wait Chris Todd will be a Senior next year, so forget about not having the QB, lol.
IMO, Auburn isn't smart enough to try and get CTG. I think he'd be a heck of a pick up, as would Coach Patterson. Coach Leach? It would depend on who he'd bring in as the DC and/or keep Coach Willis.
Whomever comes, I hope that they'll keep Coach Willis.

How 'bout this, Coach Leach being named as the HC AND he asks the BBQ Boys to stay on, and they accept??? huh, that sounds like a Championship program Right Thar....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2008, 04:02:59 AM »
I want Pat Nix as Oc, Tracy Rocker as Dc bring the Auburn boys back home. Turner Gill as my head coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2008, 09:21:13 AM »
I want Pat Nix as Oc, Tracy Rocker as Dc bring the Auburn boys back home. Turner Gill as my head coach.

I hate Tracy Rocker...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2008, 09:47:04 AM »

No.  No. & No.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2008, 10:08:31 AM »
I think Turner Gill would be a great hire.  What I'm worrying about with this whole "We're gonna open up the checkbook thing" is that the BOT is going to put pressure to hire a name brand guy, irregardless if he fits in or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2008, 10:13:56 AM »
http://blog.al.com/goldmine/2008/12/auburn_taking_a_hard_look_at_n.html

Discuss.

I got four seats that somebody can begin purchasing from the ticket office if this happens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2008, 10:14:54 AM »
http://blog.al.com/goldmine/2008/12/auburn_taking_a_hard_look_at_n.html

Discuss.
That's how are coaching search story begins in today's Birmingham News. Houston Nutt? There's a little ``wow'' factor, there. We're name-dropping a few others, too.
Oh Birmingham News...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2008, 10:32:22 AM »
I got four seats that somebody can begin purchasing from the ticket office if this happens.
It would be a shame to throw a chair through a 52" LCD if that were to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum