Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Croom gets croomed

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Croom gets croomed
« on: November 29, 2008, 01:44:23 PM »
CBS says he is gone... resigned...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Croom gets croomed
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 01:56:32 PM »
ESPN is reporting it as well. I liked Croom. He seemed to me like a genuinely good and decent guy; and that says a lot for a stinking bammer alum. Unlike all the ones he learned from (bahr and his cheating, sorry assed coach spawns), he tried to do things the right way - within the rules. Just didn't take there in Starkghanistan.

Does Tater Tot get another shot in the SEC?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 06:54:53 PM »
Is Tubs next?  If the powers that be were really evaluating the last two games, they couldn't be very happy with this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 07:06:30 PM »
Is Tubs next?  If the powers that be were really evaluating the last two games, they couldn't be very happy with this one.
Clean house! Throw them all out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 11:39:34 PM »
By Croom being the first Black SEC coach I'd thought they'd have hell trying to get rid of him.  Guess he left on his own before they had to cross that road.  He may have been forced out, but we may never know. He was a class act, he just could never turn the corner.  Wish him the best.  How many more Bama Alums can they cycle through for a HC.  Maybe Fat Freddie Kitchens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 10:17:17 PM »
I wonder who Miss St will go after.  That just doesn't really strike me as a good job.  I would guess that they might be able to get a decent up and comer type coach from one of the smaller conferences.  I don't know if they have enough talent down there to make a Ole Piss type of turn around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions