Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

gameday

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: gameday
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008, 08:28:14 PM »
Kodi did the best he could under the circumstances.  Rattled in the first period?  Dumbass.  He wasn't rattled in the first.  As a matter of fact, that's the best he played all night.

This is a team with zero talent at the skill positions and zero direction.  There is no true OC or offensive coaching staff.  They have nothing that works for them so they try anything this staff can come up with...and even that's not very innovative.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2008, 08:32:43 PM »
Kodi did the best he could under the circumstances.  Rattled in the first period?  Dumbass.  He wasn't rattled in the first.  As a matter of fact, that's the best he played all night.

This is a team with zero talent at the skill positions and zero direction.  There is no true OC or offensive coaching staff.  They have nothing that works for them so they try anything this staff can come up with...and even that's not very innovative.   
were you watching the game at all? even the AU fans here were like "we're fucked, this kid is clueless....look at his eyes" when they would do the close ups. Chopper and Prowler have been saying since pre-season how LOADED this team is, what happened to that?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 08:33:59 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2008, 10:30:17 PM »
Chopper and Prowler have been saying since pre-season how LOADED this team is, what happened to that?

Wow, didn't see you've tried to say something in multiple threads.   Let me make this clear once more.  There was NOTHING to suggest this year was going to go the way it did.  You offered ZERO insight into anything different yourself.   We've got good talent.  Most of them were there on a team that beat you last year if you can remember back that far.   We just had a serious setback in coaching, and until these kids get the proper coaching back, they'll be average.   

Example, tell me that the Brad Lester and Ben Tate was the same two backs you saw last year?   Trust me, you can't.  We can't even tell you.

Quit gloating as if you did.  You didn't.

Have a good time with your win, but you're just being a giant douche if you try to give us any "told you so" BS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 12:22:19 AM »
I used to be a big Brad Lester fan, but now he has done nothing but disappoint me this year. He was also running scared out there. I am one of those that also think Kodi had a "deer in the headlight" look to him at times also. The O-line sucks, he knows that, so he started looking a little nervous. Like I said earlier, he seems to have a problem deciding when he needs to run when he has nothing down field. The only good runs he has are the plays that are called for him to keep it.

Our team, for some reason overall sucks. Our O-line was inconsistent last year also, but it was still good enough to beat UAT. They got worse instead of better, along with our receivers and running game. Our lights out defense decided that they just were not going to tackle anymore. Seems like Jerraud Powers was the only guy making plays on defense still. Our pass rushing is non-existent, so even a horrible QB has all day to throw the ball it seems.

Then there is the coaching problems this year. CTT manned up and realized he made a mistake, but the damage was already done halfway through the season.

Then you have the classy Saban throwing into the endzone with a 29 point lead and just a little over two minutes left in the game. CTT sit on a lead when we were destroying UAT before halftime a few years ago, but good ole' Nick the Prick was still launching them into the endzone at the end of the game.

Oh, lets not forget that classy tune of Rammer Jammer that got song several times by the Turd fans after the game. The UAT fan base and their coach are made for each other.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:39:42 AM by Ranger12 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 12:33:01 AM »
Remember y'all - no matter waht:

A bad day as an Auburn fan is still better than a good week as a bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 12:48:45 AM »
Remember y'all - no matter waht:

A bad day as an Auburn fan is still better than a good week as a bammer.
Screw that. A bad year at Auburn is better then a good week as a bammer.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:50:06 AM by Ranger12 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 05:50:24 AM »
were you watching the game at all? even the AU fans here were like "we're fucked, this kid is clueless....look at his eyes" when they would do the close ups. Chopper and Prowler have been saying since pre-season how LOADED this team is, what happened to that?

Wow. More apocryphal "Auburn fans I was around" stories. 

Go fuck a goat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 08:18:12 AM »
Wow. More apocryphal "Auburn fans I was around" stories. 

Go fuck a goat.
I was sure this was BG in disguise.  "I've talked to HUNDREDS of AU fans and they all said..."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 08:40:56 AM »
Then you have the classy Saban throwing into the endzone with a 29 point lead and just a little over two minutes left in the game. CTT sit on a lead when we were destroying UAT before halftime a few years ago, but good ole' Nick the Prick was still launching them into the endzone at the end of the game.

Oh, lets not forget that classy tune of Rammer Jammer that got song several times by the Turd fans after the game. The UAT fan base and their coach are made for each other.

Oh get over yourself you douche. Want us to not get that last TD? Tell your fucking D to stop our 2nd and 3rd string offense.

As for Rammer Jammer - I'm not an overly huge fan of it myself, but you knew it was coming if we won, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Besides, AU did it 6 straight years back at us, I'd say it's even.

I understand you are butt-hurt, but at least Tubs has a while to find a decent OC!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 11:14:48 AM »

Oh get over yourself you douche. Want us to not get that last TD? Tell your fucking D to stop our 2nd and 3rd string offense.

As for Rammer Jammer - I'm not an overly huge fan of it myself, but you knew it was coming if we won, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Besides, AU did it 6 straight years back at us, I'd say it's even.

I understand you are butt-hurt, but at least Tubs has a while to find a decent OC!

Classless = Alabama.  Always has.

Over the years AU has had opportunities to humiliate some pretty crappy Alabama teams. AU never did because it wouldn't have shown class in the nation's greatest rivalry. Plus that kind of thing generally comes back to bite you in the ass in a big way. 

All of you can go fuck yourselves. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 11:24:29 AM »
I didn't have a major problem with the last touchdown to be honest.  It was the back ups, and for fucks sake, you can't just put him in and run run run.   We'd feel the same way.

As far as Alabama and classless.... Spot fucking on though.  I'm sorry, but guapo and scissors (who isn't classless, just overwhelminghly arrogant and think he knows God damn everything...) think they represent the many.  They don't.   They are in a 1/3 (and that's generous) minority.   You will now see Bama fans that were never identified for the last 8 years come out of the fucking wood work.  Walmart bama shirts will flow during the Christmas holiday.  Every kid bagging my fucking groceries and collecting carts at walmart will now try to say something about my auburn shirts. 

Another source of proof is the 15 to 20 different and ridiculous comments left by bammers in the last 12 hours, that can't speak the english language, much less type, on my YouTube videos from last year.

It's one win out of the last seven you fuck holes.   Auburn had a terrible year.  You capitilized on that.  Congrats.  However, we've ALREADY proven that a bad year, is usually all we'll have, not a bad string of three or four like you rednecks put together in regularity.   The days of the Bear are over.  Satan will leave sooner than later, and before he does, he'll already lose another one or two to an inevitably better Auburn team in the years to come.

So, enjoy it.  Congrats.   Try the "I told you so" approach, and you'll get your shit handed right back to you day and day out.   
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 11:26:41 AM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2008, 08:01:42 PM »
i apologize that your first string defense cannot stop our second string QB who has played in like 2 games this season, and our third string offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »
i apologize that your first string defense cannot stop our second string QB who has played in like 2 games this season, and our third string offense.

Guess I gave scissors too much credit on the class part. 

Think about this for two seconds scissors...  If you play your "second string QB who has played in like 2 games this season, and our third string offense" from the start, do they have the same success against a fresh first team defense of Auburn?   I don't think so.

Like I said earlier, don't get too ahead of yourself.  Have fun with it, but don't be a fucking idiot at the same time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 09:05:57 PM »
Guess I gave scissors too much credit on the class part. 

Think about this for two seconds scissors...  If you play your "second string QB who has played in like 2 games this season, and our third string offense" from the start, do they have the same success against a fresh first team defense of Auburn?   I don't think so.

Like I said earlier, don't get too ahead of yourself.  Have fun with it, but don't be a fucking idiot at the same time.
my point was simply that your starting defense should be able to stop Greg McElroy and our third stringers, period. you only reinforce my point by suggesting they would have had their asses tapped by AU's D had they been in all game. thats why they don't start. regardless, its your defense's job to stop them. its not being a fucking idiot, it is a very logical thought process. your starters should beat the shit out of our third stringers, regardless of when they hit the field. we started pulling our starters like halfway thru the 4th for crying out loud. you think CNS wouldn't have shit a kitten had the shoe been on the other foot and your third stringers were moving it on our starters?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 09:08:23 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 09:19:20 PM »
my point was simply that your starting defense should be able to stop Greg McElroy and our third stringers, period. you only reinforce my point by suggesting they would have had their asses tapped by AU's D had they been in all game. thats why they don't start. regardless, its your defense's job to stop them. its not being a fucking idiot, it is a very logical thought process. your starters should beat the shit out of our third stringers, regardless of when they hit the field. we started pulling our starters like halfway thru the 4th for crying out loud. you think CNS wouldn't have shit a kitten had the shoe been on the other foot and your third stringers were moving it on our starters?

No, evidently you're a fucking idiot.  Trust me, if you think your smart ass comment to Ranger was justified, because simply our first string should stop your 3rd string at any time, regardless of fatigue, mental fatigue and after basically mailing it in at the midway mark of the 4th quarter, you my friend.... are a fucking idiot.
I'm fairly certain that our first string's normal performance would be adequate if both teams take the field at 15 minutes to go in the first quarter. 

Now, if you don't get that, then go fuck yourself.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 09:20:37 PM »
This was a 4 quarter game? I walked out after the third and didn't look back...

Thank god this shitty season is over!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions