Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WTF?

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
WTF?
« on: November 28, 2008, 07:05:07 PM »
Croom lays a big ole egg in the egg bowl, and Ole Fucking Miss finishes second in the SEC West.  :stewie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: WTF?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 07:10:05 PM »
Croom isn't going to make it to 09 imo. Ole Miss' turnaround isn't going unnoticed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 08:48:23 PM »
That guy from MSU breaking his leg was pretty nasty. He was laying horizontal on the turf and his lower leg and foot was still vertical.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 11:24:33 PM »
I'm glad I stepped out for a minute and missed that injury...heard later it was a compound fracture of his tibia.  Hope the leg is just able to heal normally and he can walk without a permanent limp, never mind playing football.

Ole Miss is set up pretty well to at least repeat this year's 8-4 record...Snead has really gotten it rolling at QB, they've got a lot of other people coming back and Rev. Nutt has the congregation believing, so to speak.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 01:18:14 PM »
reports are going around that Croom has stepped down...

http://mississippistate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=883015
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler