Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Great Website for the Holiday Shoppers

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Great Website for the Holiday Shoppers
« on: November 24, 2008, 03:58:02 AM »
http://bfads.net/
Some great deals this holiday Season. :jaw:

$129 Blu Ray player at Walmart.
$8.99 Blu Ray movies at Circuit City.
$699 Samsung 720p Plasma Tv at Best Buy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Re: Great Website for the Holiday Shoppers
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 07:20:24 AM »
Also check out www.blackfriday.info. Or just Google "black friday" and you will find sites with similar sites like jumbo and I posted.

I usually don't get up early for all that "day after Thanksgiving shopping", but there are some sweet deals on electronics that I might not be able to pass up this year. If I was in the market for a Blu Ray player, as jumbo pointed out, there are some great buys out there for them. I am mostly going to hit the places that have Blu Ray movies on sale and my wife is looking for one of those digital picture frames for her mom. Might come home with a couple of extra goodies for the kids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 03:04:03 PM »
Also check out www.blackfriday.info. Or just Google "black friday" and you will find sites with similar sites like jumbo and I posted.

I usually don't get up early for all that "day after Thanksgiving shopping", but there are some sweet deals on electronics that I might not be able to pass up this year. If I was in the market for a Blu Ray player, as jumbo pointed out, there are some great buys out there for them. I am mostly going to hit the places that have Blu Ray movies on sale and my wife is looking for one of those digital picture frames for her mom. Might come home with a couple of extra goodies for the kids.
Kmart has a Sony Blu-Ray player on sale thursday for 179 it at Best Buy for 299!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 03:11:46 PM »
Tom Tom is selling it's entry level GPS at KMart, Circuit City and Best Buy for only $99.  Pretty good deal, I'm getting my father in law one.  I have a Garman and love it.  Don't know how I got along without one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 05:40:23 PM »
Tom Tom is selling it's entry level GPS at KMart, Circuit City and Best Buy for only $99.  Pretty good deal, I'm getting my father in law one.  I have a Garman and love it.  Don't know how I got along without one.

You might want to rethink the TomTom idea if you love your Garmin. My girlfriends TomTom is a pain in the ass to use compared to my Garmin. She'll borrow mine sometimes because she likes it so much better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 05:42:37 PM »
You might want to rethink the TomTom idea if you love your Garmin. My girlfriends TomTom is a pain in the ass to use compared to my Garmin. She'll borrow mine sometimes because she likes it so much better.

Do they not all work basically the same?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »
Do they not all work basically the same?
One is used by tall Asian guys that play American Basketball.  You do the math...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 09:59:15 AM »
Kmart has a Sony Blu-Ray player on sale thursday for 179 it's at Best Buy for 299!
I was at K-Mart 2 minutes after they opened and they were already sold out of the Blu-Ray player. To make it better those stupid fucks only had one person working in electronics!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 04:47:12 PM »
I was at K-Mart 2 minutes after they opened and they were already sold out of the Blu-Ray player. To make it better those stupid fucks only had one person working in electronics!
That is why I hate K-Mart. They are worse then Wal-Mart. Sure, they may not be as crowded as Wal-Mart usually is, but they also usually have only two people working in the whole store. They apparently do not have a night cleanup crew either, because my son's bedroom looks better then most K-Mart stores.

We actually did not get up this morning to go shopping as planned. Once we learned that most of the deals we were looking for were going to be on the store's website also (Best Buy, Staples, Circuit City, Amazon.com, etc), my wife just stayed up past midnight and made the purchases online. Most of the major retailers had free shipping for their sales, so we saved the gas and the usually bs that comes along with going out to these Black Friday sales. We did have to go to one store, but it was Lifeway Christian store, and though it was busy, it was not as busy as Target or Wal-Mart would be. We were able to sleep in, get to Lifeway about 11 am, bought the DVDs and CDs we were looking for and out by noon, before their doorbuster sales were over.

From now own, we will probably do our Black Friday shopping like this. What they don't tell you on those real good deals, such as the Blu-Ray players, is that they have only a handful in the store. That means they are usually sold out within a few minutes, but they already have you in the store in hopes that since you are there, you will go ahead and shop for other sales that are only a few dollars cheaper then the normal price. I think Office Depot ran the only ad that told you the quantity available in every store for each of their deals. Like the digital picture frame my wife wanted, they had only two per store, so she said screw that, and ordered the same one from Best Buy.com for the same price.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions