Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Signature Tuberville win

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Signature Tuberville win
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2008, 12:37:28 PM »
No offense, but honestly, What the fuck have you guys been smoking that actually gives you the idea that Auburn has a chance to win this weekend?  When have we played a decent game this entire season?  Didn't you say the same thing two weeks ago for the Georgia game? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2008, 12:42:13 PM »
Just another indicator of the complete role reversal that's taken place over the last 25 years.  Even when Auburn had the better team we'd been afraid to say too much because it might come back to bite us in the ass. 

They used to never consider it.   No matter how THIS season turns out, that's worth something.  It's worth a lot in my book. 

Fuck Alabama. I hate those ignorant bandwagon-riding son of a bitches with every fiber of my being. I don't EVER wish them success. I wish them spectacular flaming fucking failure.  If Adolf Hitler came back from the dead and put a Nazi football team on the field to play those cocksuckers, I would be goosestepping up and down the street in my SS uniform. Fuck them and their stupidly-named kids.  Bryant Crimson? Fuck that kid and his retarded parents. If an Alabama graduate was running for president, I'd vote for Baboo the chimp.

Fuck Alabama.  I won't wear anything red or allow any red shit in my house except for Santa's Christmas suit and I'm a little tired of that fat bastard's fashion choices.  Fuck Sela Ward. I don't give a shit if she's giving out free blow jobs in the town square, I don't want anything from her skanky ass. Fuck Kenny Stabler's drunk ass. Fuck Bear Bryant and the cheating fuck he was. Fuck houndstooth and any whore stupid enough to wear it. Fuck those ugly ass houndstooth twins. DAMN, those are some ugly bitches.  And like all true Alabama fans, they never attended the school. Fuck them and their sidewalk.

Fuck Alabama. Fuck every cocksmoking motherfucker that put a Bama flag or magnet on his car after the Georgia game.  And fuck every single one of the bastards who takes it down when the Tahd loses. Fuck Barry Krauss and his cro magnon face. Fuck Daniel Moore. Fuck Shaun Alexander, his shoe sense and his lisp. Fuck Brodie Croyle and his balsa wood bones. Fuck anything and everything crimson.  Fuck the tobacco-stained old turds with the 70s era trucker hats. Fuck the shitty parents who teach their kids to say RT.  Fuck Paul Finebaum and every douchebag who calls his show. 

I fucking hate Alabama.

I feel better after reading that.  I will print it out and tack it to the bullentin board in the break room at work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »
No offense, but honestly, What the fuck have you guys been smoking that actually gives you the idea that Auburn has a chance to win this weekend?  When have we played a decent game this entire season?  Didn't you say the same thing two weeks ago for the Georgia game? 

You know... it IS okay to want, or think you can win.   

What are you doing for the game Taylor? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2008, 01:04:55 PM »

I haven't seen anything.  But I still hate Alabama. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »

FU as well.  We have a chance. I am not conceding shit to the mouth breathers until we actually lose and I may well not even then. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 02:05:53 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2008, 01:19:29 PM »

Yep, and we had a shot to win the UGA game. We have made progress! I am not suceding anything to those rednecks. If they won't to end the streak, they are going to have to beat us. Until then, Fuck Them!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2008, 01:59:09 PM »

You say that as if we had NO shot to win the Georgia game. We were the better team on that day. If any one of a multitude of things would have actually gone our way (missed extra point, missed chipshot field goal, blatant PI no call(s) in the endzone against them in the last seconds of the game, blatantly bad PI call on them and then tagging on 5 yards for Tubs showing emotion over it), we could have easily won.

Do you seriously think we had no shot to win that game? Do you not think that if they improve 1% from that performance they can trip up the overrated Tahd who is undoubtedly looking past us straight to Florida?

I think it's very possible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2008, 02:09:19 PM »

I pledge to watch this video every day until Saturday.  I plan on reading Kaos' rant in this thread every day until Saturday.

There is nothing, and I mean nothing, that I hate more than the University of Alabama and all that is associated with it.  Fuck the Tide, their players, their coaches, and everyone associated with all that they do, including the media and their propensity to wrap their mouth around the University's undersized cock.

I hope with every inch of my being that we beat them and reduce all their hopes and dreams to a mere fraction of what they were orginally. 

FUCK YOU RAMMERJAMMERS, GO TO HELL ALABAMA.  Hope springs eternal, but there is more than hope that fuels my desire to win this game.  There is also HATRED, which I hope our boys bring to the field in full form.

And screw any Auburn fan that doesn't feel that way or feels that we don't have shot on Saturday, including those on this board.  Get your head out of your ass and be a part of large karma wave that wants to crush the Tide to a pulp.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2008, 02:11:28 PM »

SUCK IT BAMMERS!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2008, 02:18:49 PM »
Fuck Alabama.

Fuck Alabama. 

Fuck Alabama.

I fucking hate Alabama.
Kevin, will you marry me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2008, 02:24:45 PM »
Kevin, will you marry me?

When Obama makes Islam the official religion, I can have as many wives as I want.  So yeah. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2008, 02:38:59 PM »
I think we have a chance, as do any team on any given Saturday.  Don't get me wrong, I will be cheering Saturday screaming my damns lungs off, hoping for a 7th victory...I just don't think we have it in us.  Don't you worry though homo's, I will be drunk, dressed in orange, and harassing every redneck within screaming distance.

Chopper - We are having a bunch of people over at my place to watch the game and drink.  You are welcome to join.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2008, 02:43:02 PM »
FUCK ALABAMA!!!  Ill be there in west vance at the game and ill be cheering our team and booing those inbred rednecks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2008, 02:46:18 PM »
I think we have a chance, as do any team on any given Saturday.  Don't get me wrong, I will be cheering Saturday screaming my damns lungs off, hoping for a 7th victory...I just don't think we have it in us.  Don't you worry though homo's, I will be drunk, dressed in orange, and harassing every redneck within screaming distance.

IO figured you would be in Pratvegas? 

Should have been on last night.  We went on a 60-70 game win streak and I kept breaking the "rhal tahide" off on them when they would bitch.  Good times!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2008, 03:02:40 PM »
IO figured you would be in Pratvegas? 

Should have been on last night.  We went on a 60-70 game win streak and I kept breaking the "rhal tahide" off on them when they would bitch.  Good times!
I was on last night, but I am trying to level so that when I play hardcore search and destroy the playing field will be level
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2008, 03:05:05 PM »
I was on last night, but I am trying to level so that when I play hardcore search and destroy the playing field will be level

Bitch!  Hardcore make sit level.  We were knocking down anywhere between 400 & 1200 points a game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2008, 03:10:20 PM »
Bitch!  Hardcore make sit level.  We were knocking down anywhere between 400 & 1200 points a game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2008, 03:14:05 PM »
Yeah, but team deathmatch is just so much fun. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2008, 03:09:43 PM »
Not a chance.  The streak is over.

Yeah, you're right, bama is god and we shouldnt be allowed on the same field. give me a break.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Talon

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2008, 10:45:51 AM »
Shout it from the mountain tops my brothers, FUCK BAMA!!!!!!!! Fuck'em , fuck'em, fuck'em till they are red, raw, and bleeding...then fuck'em again!!!!!!!! That is my mantra from now until we stomp a mud hole in their crimson turd inbred, sister raping, uncle fucking, mullet wearing, wife beater tee shirt styling, toothless, semen sucking asses on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 10:46:59 AM by Talon »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".